What's new

one of ntv txn's stories

NTV TXN

Patron
I know how ya'll like stories, but I'm not quite ready to share the Whole thing-yet. I'd like to start small. Hope you find it as ridiculous as I did!

I had been laid-off from a company, and they gave me training awards as a severence package. They were at Valley Org. I signed up for the student hat course. It started well enough. The course sup would often ask me if I wanted to help other students by being their PC, and I was all for it because I HATED student hat! When break time came, I would sometimes talk to the course sup. He must of thought I was flirting with him, (I was NOT) because he started calling me at home. He asked me out, I told him no. He kept calling. He finally told me that he could deliver my bridge for free if I would go out with him!

I went into ethics the next day and wrote it up. I did not want to be back on course, because I was made to feel that it was MY fault. (Don't you LOVE how these people blame the victim???:angry:) They did not handle ME at all. I was still very upset about this situation, I did not feel safe in this org. I tried communicating it to ethics, but was always shut down, because again, I 'pulled it in'.

I was finally given a 'golden rod' which stated I was a, "arc-breaky, with-holdy type case". And sent on my way.

Div6

Crusader
wow....you don't seem arcx'y or withholdy to me...:)

But you have to understand, it gets LONELY being a course sup...you have no life, and all of your students have jobs and money and 2-D's and stuff.....so sometimes desperate situations call for desperate measures.......

Do you still have that goldenrod? I think it would be interesting to see....:D
(with names blaced out and all....)

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh geeez! :eyeroll: Funny how that works huh? YOU write a situation up and YOU are the one targeted. (Wonder if they even addressed the Sup?)

Well nonetheless, it got out out of there, ya know? That's a good thing! Just think of all the time and money you saved by being regged to death for more courses and suck! :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome

I know how ya'll like stories, but I'm not quite ready to share the Whole thing-yet. I'd like to start small. Hope you find it as ridiculous as I did!

I had been laid-off from a company, and they gave me training awards as a severence package. They were at Valley Org. I signed up for the student hat course. It started well enough. The course sup would often ask me if I wanted to help other students by being their PC, and I was all for it because I HATED student hat! When break time came, I would sometimes talk to the course sup. He must of thought I was flirting with him, (I was NOT) because he started calling me at home. He asked me out, I told him no. He kept calling. He finally told me that he could deliver my bridge for free if I would go out with him!

I went into ethics the next day and wrote it up. I did not want to be back on course, because I was made to feel that it was MY fault. (Don't you LOVE how these people blame the victim???:angry:) They did not handle ME at all. I was still very upset about this situation, I did not feel safe in this org. I tried communicating it to ethics, but was always shut down, because again, I 'pulled it in'.

I was finally given a 'golden rod' which stated I was a, "arc-breaky, with-holdy type case". And sent on my way.

Welcome NTV TXN. Thanks for sharing :yes:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

yep, sounds about right! Soooo glad we found each other here!

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for sharing your story. It seems that many other women, based on ESMB stories I've read, have been put into this type of situation where the victim becomes the problem. Medieval ethics.

Glad you're out.

NTV TXN

Patron
Do you still have that goldenrod? I think it would be interesting to see....:D
(with names blaced out and all....)[/QUOTE]

I wish I did! I'd put it up WITH the names!!! The soop was never even taken off post. As far as I know NOTHING happened to him.