What's new

Only four Volunteer Ministers in Japan

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well before Miscavige is done it's gonna look like a lot more:

DM_move_JapanVMcutouts_v1.gif

Depending on how many locations he can shuttle the cutouts to!

You know how to show the truth... brilliant..

anondelmundial

Patron with Honors
The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" cannot be unaware of the totality of devastation in Japan.

The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" cannot be unaware that four (4) volunteer ministers can do absolutely nothing of value in alleviating the suffering of the Japanese population.

The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" must be incredulous at the hubris of Miscavige to even suggest, much less advertise to them, the possibility of four VMs having any impact at all on the suffering of the Japanese population.

The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" must believe that Miscavige is, indeed, insane.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" cannot be unaware of the totality of devastation in Japan.

The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" cannot be unaware that four (4) volunteer ministers can do absolutely nothing of value in alleviating the suffering of the Japanese population.

The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" must be incredulous at the hubris of Miscavige to even suggest, much less advertise to them, the possibility of four VMs having any impact at all on the suffering of the Japanese population.

The "hundreds of thousands of IAS benefactors" must believe that Miscavige is, indeed, insane.

I agree insanity, but its a certain kind of insanity, financial, time , pressure, emergencies.

Pleas-ible truth, something is being done about it...fuck all but the scn mob will cheer and clap and roar, there we are, thats us in the big league now, i contributed to that, its alice in wonderland...meanwhile Miscavige inc can retain the charity card...

This year or whenever, the 4 will not be mentioned, there will be more recruits even if for a day for a photo-shoot to show the adoring crowds.

OutFO38

Patron

Aw, come on! Don't you know that these 4 VM's can help more than ANY other disaster relief worker with just one command - "Feel my finger."

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
They are multiplying. Site won't let me copy the photo, so had to use screenshot.

22 March 2011, Japanese scientologist blog, photo of VM headquarters in Tokyo

Code:
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/foxdream2000jp/19378512.html

Google Translate to English

vmtokyo2011.jpg

Good luck everyone!

In the affected areas and shelters, what you need most now.

Voices from the field
Now, in order to work in the field, you need gasoline.
To ensure some degree of gasoline, we need a gas tank.
To do so, but only looking for a gas tank in the metropolitan area is scarce.
Hope you find helpful gas tank.
Please let us find the gas tank.

Thank you.

I need a large amount of lime for local disinfection.
Please contact the supplier if you have information about anyone.

VM Disaster Relief Headquarters in Tokyo

Recruitment of Volunteers

The Scientology Disaster Relief Volunteer, we are now in the disaster area for rescue operations.
I will accept shelter spread our volunteer activities at the site.
Recruitment of volunteers who made ??us in the field.

Related WWP thread

Scientology recruiting in Japan: Radiation is no big deal / get 2 hours of free auditing

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well there is your PRopaganda photo for compliance comrades.

I can see at least one VM pulled from Christchurch there and about a 100% increase in numbers, remember there are HA HA HA 200,000 VM pool as Ron would arrogantly state to totally Squash any significance of other fields activities he stole off.

I do admire their individual efforts, but they are expendible pawns in a miscaviges war room.