What's new

Open Letter to Rev. Dr. Cecil Murray about Scientology, & Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Open Letter to Rev. Dr. Cecil Murray about Scientology, & Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

Background: Rev. Dr. Cecil "Chip" Murray was the Pastor of the First African Methodist Episcopal Church of Los Angeles (First A.M.E. or FAME) from 1977 to 2004. He is now the John R. Tansey Chair of Christian Ethics in the School of Religion at the University of Southern California. The University of Southern California Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement is named after him.

Azhlynne's Blog: Open Letter to Rev. Dr. Cecil Murray

https://azhlynne.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/open-letter-to-rev-dr-cecil-murray/

* * * * * BEGIN CONCLUSION * * * * *

Reverend Doctor Murray, I respectfully request that you look into the realities of Scientology and the darkness of it’s teachings. We are living in a time of great change and where more and more people are being drawn away from God and His light.

Scientology is not a church. It is not a religion. It is a tax free conglomerate hiding behind the shield of religion while leading it’s members away from God into the belief that they can become Infinite and god like all on their own.

It is my sincere and firm belief that you are being used, Sir, to lend credibility, respectability and legitimacy to the cult of Scientology and what they teach and represent at detriment to your own reputation.

I beg you to do your due diligence where Scientology is concerned and learn for yourself who they really are. Evil often masks itself in the guise of goodness but once the surface is scratched the truth is revealed.

Please reconsider your stance against The Aftermath and your defense of Scientology.

Sincerely

Stefani Hutchison

* * * * * END CONCLUSION * * * * *

Last edited: