Opening Night of Maiden Voyage 2011 (Mike via Marty)

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, and his voice sounds like he smokes and drinks far too much.

Smoking TC and too much booze..

hes a definite contender for throat cancer, see him in that ward alone with a pipe out his throat recalling the ole days kicking the shit out of someone.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Too true Ive read a bit by & about Ikey on The Aberree, one thing ive noticed is there were many truly great personalities back then.

Thanks for the heads up, these guys who were in since the beginning need to be remembered & read about.

So you say.
What I find ( as one who was 'in from the beginning), is that ESMBs are more interested in other things than stories from the distant past. For example there is a thread on here, something about the D.C. Org in 19something or other, wherein I started a post about 'the beginning', and there cwere only 1 or 2 peeps reply to it, then the others on the thread went on to posting pics of naked women or whatever their fancy.
Also, here, I made a thread I titled "in the beginning" if you can find it.

Challenge

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
So you say.
What I find ( as one who was 'in from the beginning), is that ESMBs are more interested in other things than stories from the distant past. For example there is a thread on here, something about the D.C. Org in 19something or other, wherein I started a post about 'the beginning', and there cwere only 1 or 2 peeps reply to it, then the others on the thread went on to posting pics of naked women or whatever their fancy.

Challenge

Yeah i got the same naked pic treatment.

Il check it out thanks.

found it

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?9882-The-beginning&highlight=beginning

Happy Days

I could only watch up to the two Elvis's until this :puke2: almost happened ...

DM is monotoned, droning and lisping quite badly. Maybe he's incomplete PRO TR's, he certainly isn't delivering it in a new unit of time and not making it his own ....:lol:

Of course who would want to make it your own when it soooooo bad :biggrin:

freethinker

Sponsor
I noticed more than his lisp is his gasping for breath at the end of each long line. I don't remember him doing that before.

For an event of any kind it was excrucitingly pitifull.

To think that skits like that made millions of Euros is unfathomable.

In listening to DM, he sounded weak. There is no boom in his voice anymore, it's more of a strained wheezing.

What came to mind for me was emphysema, he was having trouble catching his breath.

Then it occured to me what would happen if DM was found stone cold in his( I imagine) canopied bed by his servants? Would they ransack and loot the place and pull the gold fillings from his teeth? Has he made a last will in testament, a living will?

Has he made any preparations for who will take over? Will CST elect a new COB?

What will the shore story be? Can't say he went off to do more research. MaYbe he's gone off to find out why LRH is late coming back. What will be said?

Will Marty show up at the gates of Gold with a paper signed by LRH saying that he was the one who was truly appointed by LRH to re-assume command and bring Scientology back to it's glory days?

What would happen if DM died?

Would SO just start wandering out of the Int base? Would there be a clamor and fighting for who takes over? Would it all just collapse?

Can't help but wonder.

Challenge

So you say.

Challenge

Since you brought my "in the beginning" thread back to life, and I have re-read it, I think I owe an apology to so many posters here who showed love and support to me during the run of that thread.
I had lost track of it, and I had forgotten that so many had shown me understanding and love.
I stand corrected in my statement here. My sincere aplogies. I am sorry, and sure intended no offense.

challenge

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think they're clapping themselves. It's called self reassurance or something. :clapping:

reassurance (plural reassurances)

> the feeling of being reassured, of having confidence restored, of having apprehensions dispelled
> the act of confirming someone's opinion or impression

reassure
> (transitive) To assure anew; to restore confidence to; to free from fear or terror.

myrklix

Patron with Honors
OK. I watched the WHOLE friggin' video. After that I feel a bit entitled to leave a comment.

That video was multiples worse that whatever event I've seen/heard before. Or have I just become jaded?

Also, what in the world stat is HOOP?!?! (Hour on OT Projects) It was the only number going to 5 places and was the last thing on the video which means it MUST be important and impinge. Was I asleep at the MU school bus wheel when I was reading the Tech. Vols.? Please, someone, them the HCOPL reference...

Last edited: