What's new

Opening Night of Maiden Voyage 2011 (Mike via Marty)

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
Opening Night of Maiden Voyage 2011 (Mike via Marty)

Ringmaster of the Vulture Culture

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/ringmaster-of-the-vulture-culture/

Ringmaster of the Vulture Culture

Posted on July 20, 2011 by mrinder| 89 Comments

by Mike Rinder

This video excerpt is but the latest example of the degradation of Scientology at the hands of Pope on a Box. It is one section of the Opening Night of Maiden Voyage 2011, an event devoted almost exclusively to the surreal, off-policy “fundraising” circuses staged by the OT Asses in orgs around the world, even those that already have an “Ideal Org”.

Watch it and weep for what was once an organization that had some dignity, compassion and offered genuine help to man.

[video=vimeo;26707587]http://vimeo.com/26707587[/video]

If you might have ever had a fleeting thought “there’s no way anyone could condone this insanity, it must just be local people who are a bit wacko doing their own thing” – here is the proof that it is commanded and promoted from the “top”, the very pinnacle of the applebox. These OT Asses are POB’s ”stormtroopers.” They do as he commands and then he validates them for their accomplishments at the annual Maiden Voyage.

And, while you are spared the full implant, the exact same Joker and Degrader, Shermanspeak ™ mumbo-jumbo, delivered in his annoyingly hypnotic sing-song was presented for Africa, ANZO, Latam, UK, Canada, EUS, WUS and Flag. So, you can imagine the pain of having to endure 8X what you see here.

In many areas, the “big win” was that they have “design and construction documents approved” (wow… now THAT’S straight up and vertical Planetary Clearing!!!). In every area a LOT of orgs are left out. Just taking EU as an example, there was no mention of Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Aarhus (still an org there?), seems like DK and Copenhagen Orgs have been combined?, Angers, St Etienne, Lyon, Clermont Ferrand, Hanover, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Lisbon, St Petersburg, Nuoro, Monza and probably others I am forgetting. Every Cont had the same omissions — yet inclusion in this gala presentation required nothing more than putting on some sort of “theme” event and having a postulated building and/or some “design” documents. For all those waiting for “OT IX and X” until all orgs are “Ideal”, you are in for a VERY long wait.

Also of note: not one person from “International Management” is in the audience. It used to be the first three rows on the left side were occupied by “international management”, IAS and Freewinds execs. Now, because the entirety of “International Management” has been dismantled by Dear Loser, its just CO FSSO and the Port Captain as part of the applauding seal brigade. Of course, the front row consists of the biggest contributors, the Baybacks, Jensens and Feshbachs – and front and center, POB’s speechwriter extraordinaire smirking and applauding his own witty incomprehensibility – Dan Sherman.

This single video clip should be enough to snap any real Scientologist into reality. THIS is what Corporate Scientology has descended into under POB. A parody mash-up of a game show, Saturday Night Live skit and Sunday Morning televangelist money grubbing.

This is apparently the best evidence POB can come up with of the unprecedented, unheralded, previously unimagined, superlative, massive, greater than all 50 years combined, straight up and vertical expansion he keeps talking about. Wow….

Village Voice
Scientology Loves Making Fun of Itself, Apparently

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/07/scientology_lov_1.php#Comments

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It's very sad isn't it?

I could only stand a quick watch here and there - it seems the major program recently must have been "weird fund raising events held" or something... :omg:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
My response: Covert Hostility, it’s the new “Games”.
I managed 7 minutes before my Asshole Intolerance Meter red-lined.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
My response: Covert Hostility, it’s the new “Games”.
I managed 7 minutes before my Asshole Intolerance Meter red-lined.

:hysterical:

That was so painful. But....

I forced myself to watch it all the way thru.

Very near the end, I had a very anti-social cognition.

"Well, if they are stupid enough to dance around like eunuchs-in-euphoria for the priviledge of giving a drunk sociopathic con man all their money....LET 'EM!"

I seriously DO think COB is drunk there.

I kinda think it is good in a way. Consider of all the anguished and enraged people that are going to be blowing later, when they realize not only are they broke, they are forever memorialized on YouTube doing a moronic clown-dance to celebrate their being defrauded by a criminal dwarf--just because he showed them some pictures of buildings and boomed his voice.

Last edited:
I guess the last few won't have to be convinced, persuaded, or anything, they''re just going to be embarrased out of the cult.

Mystic

Crusader
Oh Gawhd! On first viewing I made it to the dancing bees. On second viewing I made it to the 2 Elvises.

Oh well....

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
"Well, if they are stupid enough to dance around like eunuchs in euphoria for the priviledge of giving a drunk sociopathic con man all their money....LET 'EM!"

You might even be PRO-scientology now:

RolandRB on WWP said:
After considering this issue for many months, I have come to the conclusion that it is better that Scientology exists for its Darwinian effects in that it can suck in and destroy morons. I am sorry for the children of these morons born into the cult who don't have the avenue of escape but for those who choose to be in it, despite the abundance of information to the contrary, then I respect their choices and hope they die soon without issue. I wish Scientology continuing success.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/i-am-now-pro-scientology.91187/

:biggrin:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Oh my God!

This is ... is ... uh ... uh ... I just ... uh ... it's ... uh ...

It's indescribable!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscaviges voice is flat-lining, a robo-narration.

<Revise>

Lawrence | July 21, 2011 at 1:07 am | Reply

I do not think that even an OT could recite a speech like David Miscavige’s from memory.
I am not sure if should be angry or sad or laugh.
But, anyone with anyone meaningful to say, does not say it from cue cards.

mrinder | July 21, 2011 at 1:19 am | Reply

Its all telePrompter.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/ringmaster-of-the-vulture-culture/#comment-136431

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
My take on this is based on what I know about the Compliance Videos that all OT Ambassadors/OT Committees are required to submit to Gold in preparation for the Maiden Voyage Anniversary Events.

This last year has been all about Ideal Org (and other) no-exchange Fund Raising. The OT Ambassadors and OT Committees have used many "bright" (ie. bizarre) ideas to sucker the Faithful Few into coming to these Fundraising Events.

When the Compliance Videos were received at Gold and reviewed, DM probably had a cow about how inane these activities look. It was obviously too late to present something else. These videos are the direct result of HIS orders to OTAs and OTCs. There was no choice, they were going to be mocked mercilessly as soon as the world saw them. He got in first and made a complete mockery of the whole thing first. The OTAs and OTCs must be feeling rather odd about that.

Imagine the LULZ if he'd tried to present them as serious representations of what the Top OTs in scientology had accomplished in the last year! :biggrin:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The last ABILITY however lays down the line that Scientologists are going to "do it" to everybody since they have the information and ability to do it. Scientologists know best and by God they WILL do what they ought to.

"As I think on it, this theory seems to present more possibilities. Ron has always said that the way out is the way through.
I believe that Scientologists in general, are so attention-fixed upon the great and glorious 0. T. goal that they will not notice this everyday world
that they must learn to cope with. And let's face it, a good many Scientologists are such because they can't or couldn't cope with the everyday world. I believe that the reason they reject society and its this is that for the most part tried and failed.
Dr. -- -name Withheld.)

The Aberree
Volume 2, Issue 3
June 1955
page 14

Scientology "THE GOOD OLD DAYS"1955

It really depresses me to see how the earlier goals of the earlier Scientology(1-3 years ago) appear to be simply thrown down the coal chute....

http://www.aberree.com/v02/n03p16.html
The Aberree
Volume 2, Issue 3
June 1955
page 16

It is unfortunate for us all that Ron, who is a terrific synthesizer, extrapolator and adventurer into new realms of the mind and spirit should think that he is also a great business man,- but he does.

His failures as a business man and in handling people should not make us think his discoveries are invalid. He understands pre-clears not people, aberration and its alleviation, not normality and its uses. Lets not throw out the baby with the bath.
Ikey Stone Pasadena. Calif

http://www.aberree.com/v02/n03p17.html

The Aberree
Volume 2, Issue 3
June 1955!
page 17

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh Gawhd! On first viewing I made it to the dancing bees. On second viewing I made it to the 2 Elvises.

Oh well....

I made it to the 2 Elvis's also.
The thing I noticed was the lisp that DM has developed.
What's up with that? New dentures? Time in the closet with TC?
rotflmao.

challenge

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I made it to the 2 Elvis's also.
The thing I noticed was the lisp that DM has developed.
What's up with that? New dentures? Time in the closet with TC?
rotflmao.

challenge

:lol:

Gives dental cement a whole new meaning

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
It is unfortunate for us all that Ron, who is a terrific synthesizer, extrapolator and adventurer into new realms of the mind and spirit should think that he is also a great business man,- but he does.

His failures as a business man and in handling people should not make us think his discoveries are invalid. He understands pre-clears not people, aberration and its alleviation, not normality and its uses. Lets not throw out the baby with the bath.
Ikey Stone Pasadena. Calif

http://www.aberree.com/v02/n03p17.html

The Aberree
Volume 2, Issue 3
June 1955!
page 17

Ikey Stone ( Adella Stone) was an extraordinary woman.
Perhaps there is mention of her and her life on Google?
I posted about Ikey on ARS years ago. Could've been in a discussion about scn's treatment of its' elderly.
She was a dear friend.

Challenge

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ikey Stone ( Adella Stone) was an extraordinary woman.
Perhaps there is mention of her and her life on Google?
I posted about Ikey on ARS years ago. Could've been in a discussion about scn's treatment of its' elderly.
She was a dear friend.

Challenge

Too true Ive read a bit by & about Ikey on The Aberree, one thing ive noticed is there were many truly great personalities back then.

Thanks for the heads up, these guys who were in since the beginning need to be remembered & read about.