What's new

OPERATION DISCONNECTION IN ACTION-ALL HANDS ON DECK

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: My visit.

Thank you all very much for your kind messages & the wonderful support I have received, while being in LA. I really appreciate all the help that I have had, I just couldn't have done things without these guys.

dt2000 - I understand what you are saying, I do not attack anyone's faith, as I believe everyone has a right to believe what they what, but I do not like what abuses go on in C of S & will expose them as much as I am able to.

If Mandy were to leave, she can still have Scientology as its out here. I just want my daughter to have a life. What kind of existence does she have at the moment, she is stuck in one room C/Sing folders, not in her home country, which is the most beautiful countryside in the world, no family & no life. She comes out of one building, gets in a bus to another & goes back & forth.

Mandy always wanted children, has been stopped from that, she also has no husband now & went to LA to be with her husband. I would love her to be back in England, even if she never spoke to me again, at least she would have something. She is an English rose.

I was declared because I spoke out about the abuses, I couldn't just sit by & watch them doing what they do.

I hope & pray that one day she will be free & have the life she deserves.

God Bless you all & once again THANK YOU to all those who have recently supported me.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree with this. Trouble is HOW do you get the law and the general public to SEE this?

It is just my opinion at the moment but I fail to see doing protest outside HGB is going to produce a meeting between the two. I can see Mandy being booted out of Scientology (which is good result) but so much more can from this IF there were a way to get others to see what Lionheart wrote. I just do know the answer to that right now though.

We just keep repeating the message. People ARE seeing things the same way as I wrote above. At protests the number of car horn honks and people saying they know about the CofS abuses and support us, keeps increasing.

The news media is repeating this message.

Eventually something will tip the balance and the media will run with the story of the behaviour of the cult.

We, meanwhile keep repeating the message.

The CofS's downfall is inevitable. The only unknown is when. But the seeds of its downfall were sowed long ago by the stupidity of Ron and the GO.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you all very much for your kind messages & the wonderful support I have received, while being in LA. I really appreciate all the help that I have had, I just couldn't have done things without these guys.

dt2000 - I understand what you are saying, I do not attack anyone's faith, as I believe everyone has a right to believe what they what, but I do not like what abuses go on in C of S & will expose them as much as I am able to.

If Mandy were to leave, she can still have Scientology as its out here. I just want my daughter to have a life. What kind of existence does she have at the moment, she is stuck in one room C/Sing folders, not in her home country, which is the most beautiful countryside in the world, no family & no life. She comes out of one building, gets in a bus to another & goes back & forth.

Mandy always wanted children, has been stopped from that, she also has no husband now & went to LA to be with her husband. I would love her to be back in England, even if she never spoke to me again, at least she would have something. She is an English rose.

I was declared because I spoke out about the abuses, I couldn't just sit by & watch them doing what they do.

God Bless you all & once again THANK YOU to all those who have recently supported me.

Don't lose hope, Susan. Scientology is in it's death throes. It's own fundamental inhumanity will do it in completely, and it will be looked back on as the criminal, fraudulent cult that it is. It won't be much longer.

How long will you be in LA for?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Your actions continue to vibrate throughout the management of Scientology.

From stories of those recently escaped, when family make public expressions of their love for their disconnected members, it causes all kinds of shaking inside. Things loosen up, Scientology's perverted hold eventually weakens, and the walls start tumbling down.

Such is the power of a mother's love for her child, a daughter's love for her mother, a brother for his sister, a son for his father.

They can't stop that.

It will eventually be their undoing.

Let your actions inspire other family members to take action, just as you did, and stand and shout their love for their family members until those walls collapse.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
suz1948

Thanks for letting us know how things are Susan ... your daughter must be feeling something ... and the thing is you never know exactly when the moment will come when she will just 'snap out of it' ....

Meanwhile, take very good care of yourself.

:heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower:

PS I am really cross that these spite filled 'execs' DARE to do this to people and to families ... its completely and TOTALLY unacceptable.

Who the bloody hell do these people really believe they are ... most of them are incapable of putting a sentence together (a non scio one ... of their own creation) and they really believe they are 'saving the planet' ... GROW UP you silly buggers and save your own sanity instead.

You are NOT saving the planet ... you are sodding around and wasting your life and are ruining other peoples in the process.

Get out of those soulless and hate filled orgs NOW while you are still wanted out here by people that love you.

end of ... it had to be said.

dt2000

Patron with Honors

Susan, my heart breaks for you that Mandy wasn't allowed/wouldn't come out and speak to you while there. I did want to clarify one thing that I said, I believe that she THINKS she "doesn't want" to speak with you. From being there, there were certain things that I didn't want to say face to face to my mom as I knew they were lies (like not wanting to have children).

In fact, my mom even has a letter that I wrote her stating that I had decided that it was the "greatest good" that I NOT have kids. :no: I never felt that way. I didn't even remember having written that letter! She just recently reminded me of it. But when you are there and under the pressure and delusion that you are, you believe everything that is said to you, you agree with it with no questions asked. Very sad, but true.

When I said she would probably "cave in" if she did speak to you, I mean that as seeing you and speaking with you would make it so she couldn't just deny the love that undoubtedly still exists there. BUT as she thinks that you are "the enemy" it would hurt.

I didn't know that Chaz and Mandy had divorced until I read it on this board. That is a sad thing, as I too remember when Mandy first came over from the UK, she didn't want to be in the US at all. I am sure that has probably changed over time but it is sad that Chaz and her aren't together anymore.

I wish you the best, and hope that Mandy does come around sooner than later.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish you have the strength, the nerve, and the audacity to stand at the corner of Hollywood & Ivar (HGB building) with your sign from now on until your daughter is released.

The OG and anons will do their best to help you.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
what about if a group of people, possibly not with scary masks, chant:

"Let Mandy speak"
"get Mandy out"
"Let Mandy speak"

And maybe get some media attention, surely its interestng for them, aint it?

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: My visit.

Hi,

Thank you again for your support. Not sure what the next step will be. I am just praying for a result, if it doesn't happen before I go back, at least I made it known that there is a disconnection policy & that Tommy Davies was lying, when he said there was no such thing as disconnection.

Justice & Love will win in the end, it has too, I believe in Angels as I have certainly met some since I have been here.

Lots of love to everyone, Suz:flowers: :blowkiss:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Be Well

lot of love & support from the ESMB crew :hug:
best wishes for your daughters wellfare; no matter what happens.
:grouphug:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Sending you prayers from New Zealand

It makes me so angry that an organisation calling itself a church can do this to a family. It also makes me think 'there but for the grace of god go I', as my mother came and took me out of the cult in 1983 after I had my baby. I was told she was an SP and I remember thinking for a split second that this was true and I nearly didn't go with her. But something made me realise just in time.

I have faith that your Mandy will realise and come home.

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
suz1948

Thanks for letting us know how things are Susan ... your daughter must be feeling something ... and the thing is you never know exactly when the moment will come when she will just 'snap out of it' ....

Meanwhile, take very good care of yourself.

:heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower:

PS I am really cross that these spite filled 'execs' DARE to do this to people and to families ... its completely and TOTALLY unacceptable.

Who the bloody hell do these people really believe they are ... most of them are incapable of putting a sentence together (a non scio one ... of their own creation) and they really believe they are 'saving the planet' ... GROW UP you silly buggers and save your own sanity instead.

You are NOT saving the planet ... you are sodding around and wasting your life and are ruining other peoples in the process.

Get out of those soulless and hate filled orgs NOW while you are still wanted out here by people that love you.

end of ... it had to be said.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Hi,

Thank you again for your support. Not sure what the next step will be. I am just praying for a result, if it doesn't happen before I go back, at least I made it known that there is a disconnection policy & that Tommy Davies was lying, when he said there was no such thing as disconnection.

Justice & Love will win in the end, it has too, I believe in Angels as I have certainly met some since I have been here.

Lots of love to everyone, Suz:flowers: :blowkiss:

Suz, how much longer will you be in LA? I am wondering about the globals next weekend. We might be able to flow you some support if you are still standing outside the HGB on the WE. If we can push it to a world wide protest and demand that you see your daughter it will put a lot more pressure on them and they may have to give in to avoid PR disaster, as if they didn't have one already.

Love and best of luck from Australia

Kookaburra

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Suz..........It was great meeting you, and I hope and pray your daughter
shall hear you and see you...until she finally leaves.

I know for myself, it wasn't what my family did so much (although it did help),
or the critics...what helped me wake up the most and put many holes in my own Scio-Truman show, was SEEING the insanity around--and SEEING the dark side of Scientology. You have SO much helped Mandy now see this side, and thanks to you,
and Anonymous and the Critics who have shined this light into her world.

May it continue to shine brightly. :dance3:

They can try this: :blah:

But she's seen us here: :grouphug:

THE biggest thing missing from Scientology (C of $) is love.:heartflower:

My love to you, and each parent who has lost a loved one to this
insidious CULT of Scientology.

Your daughter is in your heart,
and you are in hers...never forget that. :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Suz..........It was great meeting you, and I hope and pray your daughter
shall hear you and see you...until she finally leaves.

I know for myself, it wasn't what my family did so much (although it did help),
or the critics...what helped me wake up the most and put many holes in my own Scio-Truman show, was SEEING the insanity around--and SEEING the dark side of Scientology. You have SO much helped Mandy now see this side, and thanks to you,
and Anonymous and the Critics who have shined this light into her world.

May it continue to shine brightly. :dance3:

They can try this: :blah:

But she's seen us here: :grouphug:

THE biggest thing missing from Scientology (C of $) is love.:heartflower:

My love to you, and each parent who has lost a loved one to this
insidious CULT of Scientology.

Your daughter is in your heart,
and you are in hers...never forget that. :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Hi Tory,

Thank you so much for coming the other day, it was so nice to meet you, I will tell Bonnie & Richard all about my wonderful time in L.A. I am so pleased that I came to the City of Angels.

The seed has been sown & we can all watch it grow, I know that Mandy knows that people care about her & the love that has been flowed to her, will maybe wake her up.

LOVE is the answer, LOVE YEH YEH YEH, all we need is love.:love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :blowkiss: :grouphug: :wave:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Hi Tory,

Thank you so much for coming the other day, it was so nice to meet you, I will tell Bonnie & Richard all about my wonderful time in L.A. I am so pleased that I came to the City of Angels.

The seed has been sown & we can all watch it grow, I know that Mandy knows that people care about her & the love that has been flowed to her, will maybe wake her up.

LOVE is the answer, LOVE YEH YEH YEH, all we need is love.:love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :love8: :blowkiss: :grouphug: :wave:

Thanks for that message

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very nice message from Glib on WWP

Here's a message from Glib who hosted the British mom, Susan Talbot, during her stay in the U.S., to all anons:

Dear Anonymous,

I have gotten to know Susan pretty well in this past week, and she is a wonderful human being, and I will always remember this time we had together. I hope someday Mandy will look me up, and I can tell her what I know about her Mum, as opposed to what the Scientologists have told her.

I memorized the stories she told me about Mandy's life, and I hope to tell her these stories some day.

It was quite a blow hearing from Officer Torres that Mandy didn't want to see Susan. Then a day or so later we had the most amazing conversation with an ex who escaped from Scientology, and I feel so much better.

This person described their escape, and how no one knew they wanted to leave not even the people very very close to this person. It made me realize that probably MOST people in the Sea Org want to leave. Why wouldn't they? Mandy was surely coached for hours on what to say and how to act.

As Casper would say, "Scientology is evil!"

Anyway, Susan has been SO TOUCHED by all the support she got. She read the boards several times a day, and it made such a huge difference in her spirits (mine too).

Whether Anonymous likes it or not, there's a lot of heart in this group.

All the people who showed up to help protest were just great. I think it made a huge difference. Thanks to everyone there, and everyone who cheered from home, and everyone who made videos, and everyone who watched.

We went back on Monday, and the mood there was amazing. I can’t really explain it, but I SWEAR, something in the air had changed. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble with OSA, but the Sea Org are definitely human beings.

Anyway, having everyone show up in support with signs and puppies and surprises and whatnot was wonderful. You made a difference. Thanks to all.

Right now Susan feels pretty upbeat, amazingly. Somehow I think she’s channeling Mandy. I know it sounds corny, but I just feel like we can all sort of imagine what Mandy’s thinking.

It’s weird to think that she’s right there inside that building, and we all know it, and she knows we know it, and we’re all sending her mental messages that we hope she gets out and can have a better life.

Hi, Mandy!

Love, Glib

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm thinking, in an odd way, that the BEST outcome for this time is that the Mom was prevented to see her daughter. It's sad for her, but that's just temporary, only to last a few months.

Imagine if last Wednesday, the daughter would have been let out for a few minutes, shook hands with her mom and gone back in; a total non-event.

But instead, we have 9,000 anons, thousands of Ex's and hundreds of OG going nuts about this.

It's all good, really. Just be a bit more patient.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm thinking, in an odd way, that the BEST outcome for this time is that the Mom was prevented to see her daughter. It's sad for her, but that's just temporary, only to last a few months.

Imagine if last Wednesday, the daughter would have been let out for a few minutes, shook hands with her mom and gone back in; a total non-event.

But instead, we have 9,000 anons, thousands of Ex's and hundreds of OG going nuts about this.

It's all good, really. Just be a bit more patient.

You're missing the point AO. Human tragedy may be something that outrages the public against Scientology, but, human tragedy is not an 'event' staged for our exploitation.

Zinj