What's new

Operation RPF; Restoring People's Freedom.

Feral

Rogue male
Since Shane Kelsey was freed from the RPF around early December by his father with the help or at least advice and info from BIA several Scientology critics have been discussing a serious issue. That is, how does the Sea Org get to hold people against their will. In the RPF and on the decks of any SO unit there are those held by threat and even under guard.

We investigated and found a whole lot more than we bargained for.

On Sunday the 19th of December exes and Anons converged on 16 Dohary st. Dundas, the premises of CLO ANZO and the prison for many hapless RPFers. Our mission was to take away three RPFers who we were informed wanted to leave and were in effect being held prisoner. Now if it is ever substantiated that RPFers have in fact been held against their will under Australain law it would constitute aggravated kidnap which carries up to 25 years imprisonment. Link

We had previously set up accommodation, jobs, free legal and an allowance from international aid agencies aware of and concerned by the illegal detainment of people in the RPF.

We had a list of names from BIA and from some the recently blown SO from ANZO. In total we had six names but our primary focus was three that we'd had confirmed that definitely wanted to leave.

The first was Matt Faye, an Aussie who grew up in the SO, his mother is the NOTS C/S at the AO and he hasn't known anything else. I remember him as a kid of 12 who I saw around the AO after the GAT. The next is Brian Curry, he is a US citizen and was Shane Kelsey's twin. He had been wanting to leave for years and now was in the RPF's RPF as his twin escaped three weeks prior. He was heading there anyway because he was so intent on leaving and as many of you know that is the "standard" handling for nor being happy in the RPF.

The third was Carol Miles, a British subject, she was the Port Captain on the Freewinds and was RPFed for being a security risk and wanting to route out. This is what Mike Rinder said about it; http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/05/19/ship-of-fools.
.......Others haven’t been so lucky. One of the Ship Engineers was severely disaffected with Captain Love Boat after several run-ins with him. He became increasingly enturbulated and was not sleeping. He was put under 24 hour watch with full time guards and video cameras in his room. He was not handled with standard tech and ended up committing suicide by hanging himself in the shower with a sheet. The entire incident was covered up so as not to create a “flap.” False information was given to the authorities.
Carol Miles, the Public Officer and public face of the Freewinds has disappeared. I guess, like Heber, nobody dares ask where she is. In fact, she was being “handled” under the brilliant guidance of CO CMO Ship (Sue Price) with her special style of “executive C/Sing”. Carol’s “handlings” didn’t go well. She made threats and became a security risk. And what happens to inmates on the prison ship when they are too hot to handle? They get shipped off to the prison colony – the RPF in CLO ANZO, in Sydney.

Quite a number of “problem” staff have been routed to the ANZO RPF. It is thought to be so remote that anyone sent there has effectively been “disappeared”. Like the 3 Gold staff who were banished to the ANZO RPF after they pissed off Dear Leader. Those 3 (Karl Whitcher, Kip Engen and Nicolai Ciferrelli) were assigned to do the RPF twice through. They have been there since 2004. One of them completed the first time through last year – imagine 6 years of sec checking, FPRD and TRD and now having to do it all over again!

So, this is where Carol Miles is. She joined other “security risks” banished to the prison colony – including the former IG MAA Chris Guider who had fallen from grace when he refused to comply with an order from Miscavige to hit a Gold staff member with his swagger stick and the ex-RTC Rep FSO who knew all about Miscavige’s involvement in the McPherson matter. [end quote]

Carol has wanted to leave every day since she arrived in ANZO which was around Februrary 2008, that's nearly three years ago. Her position is probably worse than Mark Whitta's was when he was locked up and held under guard beneath the squash courts. In effect she is a hostage due to "security" reasons. Which means she can blow the whistle on DM for his crimes.

So we set up our protest outside the gate of the Dundas facility and then three of us walked in and knocked on the front door with Christmas presents for our three cult victims!

We were first told by the receptionist that they would return in an hour. After signing in at reception it was deemed best if we were to wait outside for OSA.

The video (coming) was taken on site and the nature of the RPFers incarceration was put to Michael Gordon by us. That's when we were asked to leave. He also told us that they had been flown out of the country.

We then went out and protested and someone also did a letter box drop for all the nieghbours.

Here is the flier that was made by someone;

Why we are protesting the Church of Scientrology.

Do you know that the Church of Scientology is running a "gulag" type of rehabilitation program at 16 Dohary st?

This program involves;

Human rights abuses

Imprisonment

People being held against their will

Human trafficking

Confiscation of personal papers, passports etc

Poor living conditions

Sleep and food deprivation

Religious workers are also forced to have abortions

This is all happening right in your neighbourhood.

About the time we were packing up to go home the police arrived, called by the frightened cult.

We spoke at length to the officers of which there were as many as us, four cars were called to bring us to justice! After a lengthy explanation they decided to go in and perform a welfare check on the three. The cult managed to find one of them for the police, that was Brian Curry! Sadly it seems that he'd turned since Shane's departure. I have been told that he sent a very sad letter of apology to Shane for "ruining" his chance to graduate. I thought this was tragic as I knew what "make wrong" bullshit they would have laid at his feet while he was at their mercy in the RPF's RPF for his twin's blow.

OSA maintained, even to the police that the other two were in fact out of the country. We didn't believe that for several reasons, namely; they were here only three weeks prior, around the 4th of December, airfares are extremely expensive at this peak season and there was no valid reason that we could see to move them.

Basically if they were there and in fact did want to leave, which we believed, then lying to the police and preventing them from seeing us or anyone else amounts to kidnapping.

A report has been sent to the police alerting them to all this and more.

We all had our hearts set on leaving with the three RPFers mentioned and if we got that lucky we were going to ask to see three more who had been forced to do their RFPFs twice through, but we didn't get to speak to them on this day.

But we will.

I want to thank every one who participated in this. I'd really like to see it repeated all over the world, eventually law enforcement will act definitively and that will be the day that the CofS will be known for the kidnap that we know it engages in to control and dominate it's SO personnel.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is the surprise news that has been hinted at for some time now.

It was a great day's raiding and, if you're wondering why OSA was so crazy at the last protest at the AO for the New Year's event, now you know.

Can you say "criminal charges for kidnapping?"

Having that one your mind would "throw your TRs out" now wouldn't it, Michael Gordon? Virginia Stewart? Vicky Dunstan?

When BIA said that he/she was going to be upping the ante, I guess OSA ANZO didn't expect that a bunch of us would be helping him/her out like we all did. So thanks BIA for helping put this all together and taking the fight to the cult where it belongs - at the heart of the abuses here in ANZO.

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
Wow! I'm so sad to here no RPF'rs were recovered but you all did awesome nonetheless!!

( APPLAUSE )

G

Gottabrain

:bravo: Kevin, you spearheaded this, and everyone was awesome. It was a wonderful protest. Pics please!

What is the word on getting Carol and the others out? Where do we go from here?

Yeah, WOW!

When people talk about the COS finally collapsing, it is this kind of thing that will *really* do it. Going in there and doing it.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Congratulations to all who were a part of this. I can't wait to see the video.

This ain't over by the sounds of it. :coolwink:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I am so proud to know you guys.

Reading that has made me teary.

Brian Curry must have been the only one that OSA felt they could trust (at this moment) to say what was required ... poor man, when he gets out (and he will) he will need care.

:yes:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Epic . . .

thatisexcellent3im.jpg

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
:clap::yes::clap::yes:
This is about returning the most basic right we all have.
The power of choice.
Its about giving these people an option and letting them decide for themselves what they want and not what Scientology forces them to do.
Lack of options and fear is what traps all on the RPF.
Threats like:
Leave and you will loose your family and friends and you will not make it as you are a degraded person for wanting to leave, you will be decalred a Suppresive Person.
Thoughts like:
I have been shipped to a foreign country what would I do if I ran away.
I have nothing, my life has been this cult, how would I survive if I left.
OSA has my passport under lock and key I could not leave the country to get home even if I escaped.
Rights, basic human rights Scientology does a good job at destroying.

Well done to all who got involved in this.:yes:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Kevin and all others who were part of this rescue effort: Thank you! Like Emma said, I bet this isn't the end. Best wishes to those still inside yearning to be free. Hang in there.

TG1

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fantastic, marvellous, brave. Words of appreciation for your actions are not adequate, but thank you anyway.