What's new

Operation RPF; Restoring People's Freedom.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
saw it

finally got the computer to download vid,
wow, you where not kiding about police turning up literary as you leave.
Love the Inspector going over to talk to camera dude, great way to draw attention to yourself.
Cheque please!

TG1

Angelic Poster
I could be a broken record here, which doesn't add much. Except to say that these kinds of actions are why I got involved with anti-Co$ operations.

All you guys -- camera crew, those who talked to the Co$ folks on camera, demonstrators, those who prepared the signs and filled up everybody's cars with gas before the event and bought rounds afterward, you are da bomb!

I like how you're keeping your eye on the prize. Thank you!

TG1

iamanSP

Patron
i applaud you guys for being so 'on it'
does anyone here work at a travel agency? i'm just asking because the assholes @ gold base run one just to get their mits on the travel-agency computer logins - which they use to track people during a 'blow drill'

also, any probs with video pull downs or if you just want longer play times, fairgamestop.org is @ your disposal

Gaijin

Patron
But maybe she was here on the 19th and they shipped her SINCE, which means they misled the police to facilitate the action of kidnap. If this is the case we have a very hot issue with the CofS.

Since you're dealing with customs and immigration, there has to be a record of when they flew out. Why not approach the police and have them investigate this? They should be able to determine what transpired in fairly short order.... and if they discover they've been lied to... oh, boy, the cult will have really stepped in it then.

Gaijin

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The police have confirmed that both Carol Miles and Matt Faye have been shipped out. They will not say either when or where to.

That is unfortunate. I am concerned that Carol Miles may be in danger. The reason she is incarcerated and sent to OZ is that she is witness to an untimely death on the Freewinds and was ready to spill the beans.

Even if the police are pursuing this, according to information from Karen, the FBI and Interpol will shut down any investigation into CoS as part of the closing agreement, and I am sure that is kept in place Hoover style.

After watching the videos from Nan McLean, it is quite clear that OSA will arrange fatal "accidents" for potential witnesses. Depending on where these take place, they can be swept under the rug rather easily. Like that girl that was shot execution style on the Apollo. And the official report didn't even mention a gunshot wound. It took some real digging by her father to even get the body for the funeral, much less get to the facts. What hope would she have in Columbia?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since you're dealing with customs and immigration, there has to be a record of when they flew out. Why not approach the police and have them investigate this? They should be able to determine what transpired in fairly short order.... and if they discover they've been lied to... oh, boy, the cult will have really stepped in it then.

Gaijin

They may well be in trouble for lying to the police.

Unfortunately the privacy laws in Australia make it difficult to get this information. Unless some "anonymous" source happens to stumble across it. If we knew where she had been taken, it would make it easier to spring her.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
That is unfortunate. I am concerned that Carol Miles may be in danger. The reason she is incarcerated and sent to OZ is that she is witness to an untimely death on the Freewinds and was ready to spill the beans.

Even if the police are pursuing this, according to information from Karen, the FBI and Interpol will shut down any investigation into CoS as part of the closing agreement, and I am sure that is kept in place Hoover style.

After watching the videos from Nan McLean, it is quite clear that OSA will arrange fatal "accidents" for potential witnesses. Depending on where these take place, they can be swept under the rug rather easily. Like that girl that was shot execution style on the Apollo. And the official report didn't even mention a gunshot wound. It took some real digging by her father to even get the body for the funeral, much less get to the facts. What hope would she have in Columbia?
I could use more information about these three things:

1. The untimely death and how we know that Carol was ready to talk;
2. The FBI and Interpol "closing agreement"; and
3. The girl on the Apollo (I haven't watched the vids yet - are details there?).

If the info isn't for publication, I'd be grateful for a PM. Thanks!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

3. The girl on the Apollo (I haven't watched the vids yet - are details there?).

Hi Cherished,

That was fast. Somebody just suggested I contact you about this. You must be psychic. :whistling:

I think a pm might be best.

OTBT

Patron Meritorious

Old 2009 WWP thread, for info.

Australian Religious Worker Visa overview

It looks like Mr. Cyrus Brooks, Director of Public Affairs, was responsible for bringing in foreign scilons to Australian Orgs.

namaste

bump

OTBT

Patron Meritorious

Related, crosspost from WWP

Update on Freewinds suicide (2010)

G

Gottabrain

Originally Posted by Kookaburra:

"That is unfortunate. I am concerned that Carol Miles may be in danger. The reason she is incarcerated and sent to OZ is that she is witness to an untimely death on the Freewinds and was ready to spill the beans.

After watching the videos from Nan McLean, it is quite clear that OSA will arrange fatal "accidents" for potential witnesses. Depending on where these take place, they can be swept under the rug rather easily. Like that girl that was shot execution style on the Apollo. And the official report didn't even mention a gunshot wound. It took some real digging by her father to even get the body for the funeral, much less get to the facts. What hope would she have in Columbia?"

You know, Kooka, I've read this about the FBI and Interpol being required to stay with the IRS agreement many times on WWP. I doubt very much that Karen or anyone else who posted that has any firsthand knowledge of this being the case. It's just a conspiracy theory - conjecture and assumption due to the lack of action thus far against the C of S by the FBI or Interpol.

Actually, none of the same people are in charge of the IRS as when that agreement was made. The IRS has been restructured and reformed several times, and I believe by contacting the correct higher-ups, we may just have a good shot at exposing the whole scam internationally.

Firstly, here is the current IRS Organization and members: http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=149197,00.html
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-news/irs-chart-2010.pdf

And here is the current US Department of Justice Organizational Chart:
http://www.justice.gov/jmd/mps/manual/orgcharts/dojorg.pdf

These are the major changes to the IRS since that agreement with the Church of Scientology was signed:

1986 -President Reagan signed the Tax Reform Act, the most significant piece of tax legislation in 30 years. It contained 300 provisions and took three years to implement. The act codified the federal tax laws for the third time since the Revenue Act of 1918.

1998 - Congress passed the IRS Restructuring and Reform Act, which expanded taxpayer rights and called for reorganizing the agency into four operating divisions aligned according to taxpayer needs.

2000 - IRS enacted reforms, ending its geographic-based structure and instituting four major operating divisions: Wage and Investment Income, Small Business/Self-Employed, Large and Mid-Size Business and Tax Exempt and Government Entities. It was the most sweeping change at the IRS since the 1953 reorganization.

http://www.cookco.us/historical_highlights_of_the_irs.htm

All we have to do is contact the correct people who are NOW over the "Tax Exempt and Government Entities" division and submit some comprehensive reports. If anyone has already done this and not gotten results, please tell us who was contacted and what happened.

As far as parties willing to prosecute the IRS, this judge recently sentenced an IRS rep to jail for soliciting a bribe:
http://minneapolis.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel10/mp121610.htm

Sheila

Last edited by a moderator:

Outethicsofficer

Originally Posted by Kookaburra:

"That is unfortunate. I am concerned that Carol Miles may be in danger. The reason she is incarcerated and sent to OZ is that she is witness to an untimely death on the Freewinds and was ready to spill the beans.

After watching the videos from Nan McLean, it is quite clear that OSA will arrange fatal "accidents" for potential witnesses. Depending on where these take place, they can be swept under the rug rather easily. Like that girl that was shot execution style on the Apollo. And the official report didn't even mention a gunshot wound. It took some real digging by her father to even get the body for the funeral, much less get to the facts. What hope would she have in Columbia?"

You know, Kooka, I've read this about the FBI and Interpol being required to stay with the IRS agreement many times on WWP. I doubt very much that Karen or anyone else who posted that has any firsthand knowledge of this being the case. It's just a conspiracy theory - conjecture and assumption due to the lack of action thus far against the C of S by the FBI or Interpol.

Actually, none of the same people are in charge of the IRS as when that agreement was made. The IRS has been restructured and reformed several times, and I believe by contacting the correct higher-ups, we may just have a good shot at exposing the whole scam internationally.

Firstly, here is the current IRS Organization and members: http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=149197,00.html

And here is the current structure of the US Justice Dept:
index-org.html

and this is currently what it consists of:
"The Dept. of Justice comprises six specialized divisions (the Antitrust Division, the Civil Division, the Civil Rights Division, the Criminal Division, the Environment and Natural Resources Division, and the Tax Division). The Justice Dept. also includes the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Bureau of Prisons, the United States Marshals Service (the nation's oldest federal law enforcement agency), the U.S. Central Bureau–International Criminal Police Organization, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and the Office of Justice Programs."
http://www.deaauctions.com/doj_history.htm

These are the major changes to the IRS since that agreement with the Church of Scientology was signed:

1986 -President Reagan signed the Tax Reform Act, the most significant piece of tax legislation in 30 years. It contained 300 provisions and took three years to implement. The act codified the federal tax laws for the third time since the Revenue Act of 1918.

1998 - Congress passed the IRS Restructuring and Reform Act, which expanded taxpayer rights and called for reorganizing the agency into four operating divisions aligned according to taxpayer needs.

2000 - IRS enacted reforms, ending its geographic-based structure and instituting four major operating divisions: Wage and Investment Income, Small Business/Self-Employed, Large and Mid-Size Business and Tax Exempt and Government Entities. It was the most sweeping change at the IRS since the 1953 reorganization.

http://www.cookco.us/historical_highlights_of_the_irs.htm

All we have to do is contact he correct people who are NOW over the "Tax Exempt and Government Entities" division and submit some comprehensive reports. If anyone has already done this and not gotten results, please tell us who was contacted and what happened.

As far as parties willing to prosecute the IRS, this judge recently sentenced an IRS rep to jail for soliciting a bribe:
http://minneapolis.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel10/mp121610.htm

Sheila

Good point Sheila,

A little research could be done on this.

James