What's new

Operation RPF; Restoring People's Freedom.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wait WUT

One of our RPF'ers we were trying to rescue is out!?

And on Facebook!!!? :omg:

We must know more! Is he talking about his experiences? What was happening behind the scenes in ANZO? Does he know what happened to the other two? I muuussst know! :begging:

Yes Zhent and Free, Brian is now out of the Sea Org, I doubt that he's out of the cult but he made a major move just getting out of the SO. It looks as if he's back in the States.
So I think we take a bow for doing something.
James
I am not in direct contact and doubt that will happen, but in the fullness of time who knows, so I know no more than I have posted here...sorry.

Feral

Rogue male
There are over 280 Brian Currys on facebook. Does anyone know which one we helped get free?

I can see an OSA missive in Brian's inbox now;

Dear Brian,

It is possible that some SPs and enemies of mankind may attempt to contact you via this FB account. Let us make this clear; if you respond or even think about talking to these people we will make sure you are isolated without a job, family, friends or money and have no hope of salvaging your pathetic arse for all eternity.

Sincerely,

OSA

Feral

Rogue male
It's all true, Brian has left the SO.

We know no more than that, it's tricky as there certainly will be pressure to bear on him regarding who contacts him.

I just want him to google his name. :)

Outethicsofficer

Update on this thread:
We have learned that Matt Faye is on the RPF in LA, not sure what building but would it be 'Big Blue'?

No news on Carol Miles as yet...sorry.

As an aside for those who know of Jose Rafi, after he blew from the RPF in ANZO the other RPFers were given the 'shore story' that Jose had gone 'Type 3' and that the church had to offload him. For the record Jose was not, is not and never had been 'Type 3'.

For those who may not know Type 3 is a term used in the church to categorize someone as being crazy and justifies them getting rid of the person by off loading them, and the rest of the group just accept it and that this is the right thing to do for the sake of the group.

James

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Had some interesting news tonight that confirms earlier stuff I'd heard.:yes:

A lot of those suffering on the RPF when we raided Dundas are now - OFF THE RPF!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

And there was a major "flap" about possible Human Trafficking and Kidnapping charges being laid on CLO crew members :)wave: Mike Gordon) - panic ensued :biggrin:

This has been confirmed recently and it looks like the RPF in ANZO has been largely shut down - a major win if true.:omg:

So big thanks to Feral and everyone who contributed to this.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe time to raid again?:coolwink:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
. . .
A lot of those suffering on the RPF when we raided Dundas are now - OFF THE RPF!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
. . .

Well done, mates. Well done!

ohyeahtomanddaverun2.jpg

Happy Days

And there was a major "flap" about possible Human Trafficking and Kidnapping charges being laid on CLO crew members :)wave: Mike Gordon) - panic ensued :biggrin:

This has been confirmed recently and it looks like the RPF in ANZO has been largely shut down - a major win if true.:omg:

So big thanks to Feral and everyone who contributed to this.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Outstanding result :thumbsup:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Great news! The only thing that bothers me is what happens to the people who are RPFd? It's not like the whole practice of sending someone to the RPF is suddenly going to stop - that is "off policy" - so is it going to go more underground? Would they be sent overseas now? More ears to the ground methinks and yes another raid! I think in Australia they know that there will be official follow-up, and that causes a major flap. Good OSA, flap away, make mistakes, be very concerned..

Good point Sheila,

A little research could be done on this.

James

On the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4o6qSgpC-QY

you will see a blond woman wearing a dark blue jumpsuit and carrying a broom. She walks from left to right on the screen and dissapears after two or three seconds. That is Carol Miles. I immediately recognized her by the way she walks - also, her physical build is exactly as she was the last time I saw her. But her walking style is unmistakable.

Good point Sheila,

A little research could be done on this.

James

In case that people are still wondering about where Carol Miles is, in the following video taken in March 2012 she appears at the Gold Base doing physical work. She is the blond woman wearing a dark blue jumpsuit and carrying a broom, who walks from left to right on the screen and dissapears after two or three seconds. This is the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4o6qSgpC-QY

Of course, that was in March 2012.

Outethicsofficer

Bumping this thread...the question still remains...where's Carol Miles, she was the face one saw at the end of most videos that had anything to do with the Freewinds. I thought it timely to raise the matter again. In operation RPF, action done here in ANZO caused the Church here to virtually close down their RPF and either put people back on post or get them out of ANZO. Carol was one who was sent from ANZO, but to where?

James

Lone Star

Crusader
Bumping this thread...the question still remains...where's Carol Miles, she was the face one saw at the end of most videos that had anything to do with the Freewinds. I thought it timely to raise the matter again. In operation RPF, action done here in ANZO caused the Church here to virtually close down their RPF and either put people back on post or get them out of ANZO. Carol was one who was sent from ANZO, but to where?

James

From what has been reported last no one knows where she ended up. She's not back on the Freewinds.

She was either the XO or the Captain when I was on the Freewinds in 01. I really liked her. Such an elegant lady. I hope she's doing well wherever she is. I certainly hope she somehow got out.

Outethicsofficer

From what has been reported last no one knows where she ended up. She's not back on the Freewinds.

She was either the XO or the Captain when I was on the Freewinds in 01. I really liked her. Such an elegant lady. I hope she's doing well wherever she is. I certainly hope she somehow got out.

I remember having to go through a routing out form when my time at the Freewinds had come to it's end they were trying to handle me to stay for more. When I got to Carol she was the last person I needed a signature from then I would be allowed my passport and could leave the ship. She must have sensed my desperation to get away and simply signed it and I left.

Lone Star

Crusader
I remember having to go through a routing out form when my time at the Freewinds had come to it's end they were trying to handle me to stay for more. When I got to Carol she was the last person I needed a signature from then I would be allowed my passport and could leave the ship. She must have sensed my desperation to get away and simply signed it and I left.

Oh yes.....there's a routing form for everything. LOL...

She actually talked me into staying longer, but wasn't as insistent as others were. I had finished the course I came to do in under a week. I remember agreeing to stay because she was just so damn nice. LOL... And gorgeous!!

She just beamed when I said "yes".

I understand that she got in trouble because she did start to question things. I'm sure it's earlier on this thread, or on another thread.