What's new

Organic Liaison front for $cientology? (Kirstie Alley)

Trezmille

Patron
Huffington Post had a link on their web-site today for an article about Kirstie Alley and her weight loss company Organic Liaison. Apparently Alley feels blindsided by the Today SHow for asking her if there is any link between Scientology and her weight loss company, she denies any link or profit sharing. It seems to be that there are a few scientologists on the board or something.

Anybody have any data on this connection?
Here are some useful links.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/16/kirstie-alley-on-today-bu_n_501382.html
http://www.organicliaison.com/

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Kirstie Alley shilling for a weight loss company is like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton being a spokesperson for the Girl Scouts.

Paul

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kirstie

In 2004, I met Kirstie at the Sandcastle, in CW. At that time,she was just about to launch Fat Actress. Also at Flag were the founders of Jenny Craig, who are also Scientologists. Kirstie had been a very successful spokesperson for Pier One imports. She was 75 lbs overweight, and ready to lose it. It was a no-brainer to become the spokesperson for Jenny Craig, and make a ton of money losing the weight.(having friends like Oprah Winfrey helps get the word out) Her fans love to see her make the comeback. Now, she will do it with her own company, and make it a known company through her own weight loss, and make another ton of money. Bazillions, is her word for it. Nice trick if you can pull it off. Is her company associated with Scientologists? Maybe; who cares? She IS one, isn't that enough? So big whoop if a few employees are as well. The CofS will not be involved with a company that is doing weight loss programs. It would screw up their tax exempt status if they got caught. They are not THAT stupid.

HCObringOrder?

Kirsty "I am NOT a Scientologist" Alley

Well then, there is the connection.
There have recently been some promos for a new reality show... Staring guess who... reality on guess what...

3 guesses and the first 2 do not count.

Kirsty, Kirsty, Kirsty and Husband.
Loosing weight, loosing weight, Loosing weight for her and her husband.

The promos show some of their personal trainer selectees.
So she will be using her "weight loss" products on the show and subliminal advertising the Scientology way.

By the by, there was a short blerb on Kirsty last night on CBS I think.
The report showed how the reporter asked her about her membership in Scientology and she said "I am not a Scientologist", but then it showed that later on her blog she accused the show of Blind siding her.

Somehow I feel I know why she is so fat, and her diet products will do nothing to help her with that problem.

Then again, maybe she has been declared until she gets her PR image in-ethics, so she technically is not a scientologist. :confused2:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The sad thing is that if she'll never solve her weight problem until she leaves the cult, but she just can't see that.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Dunno. Do they still have the Running Program? Of course, it would be out-PR if they killed her while saving her.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION

Which of the following humans are fat-slob, loud-mouthed, know-it-all gurus who "research" and sell "standard technology" which their obviously ruined lives famously and miserably confirms does not work?

a) Gandhi

b) Kirstie Allie

c) L. Ron Hubbard​

[correct answer: "b" and "c"]

oakley73

Patron
Yep its the CO$

Ya, I am happy its a front for the CO$.. I tried to register as a member using 'Hubbard' and other popular names and all were rejected as not suitable... So its another front for these wankers

Blue Spirit

New Spokesperson

Kirstie Alley shilling for a weight loss company is like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton being a spokesperson for the Girl Scouts.
Paul

The Girl Scouts should hire Paris Hilton because their Cookie sales would double.
:lol:

Kirstie has become very degraded making her living off of her weight ups and downs. PTS to the CO$, Miscavige, and the sabotaged OT-7 makes for lots of
Ups and Downs, does it not ? :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Kirstie has become very degraded making her living off of her weight ups and downs. PTS to the CO$, Miscavige, and the sabotaged OT-7 makes for lots of Ups and Downs, does it not ? :duh:

Hey BS....Nice standard, per policy WHY FINDING there! :D

HCO Policy Letter

WHY FINDING & OUT ETHICS​

It occasionally happens that someone squirrels the 100% workable Why Finding Tech and comes up with a wrong item. It is 100% certain that you have found the wrong Why if the item is any of the following:

L. Ron Hubbard

Standard Technology

Real Scientology

Anyone who states or thinks that their Why is one of the above wrong items has put their eternity at risk. They and their Why-Finder should both be helped back on the Bridge to Total Freedom beginning with a Non-Enturbulation Order.

ML

L. Ron Hoaxard

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

skydog

Patron Meritorious
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION

Which of the following humans are fat-slob, loud-mouthed, know-it-all gurus who "research" and sell "standard technology" which their obviously ruined lives famously and miserably confirms does not work?

a) Gandhi

b) Kirstie Allie

c) L. Ron Hubbard​

[correct answer: "b" and "c"]

Sorry, HH, the correct answer is B. You used the present tense in the question, not the past tense. Since Hubbard died a fat slob, loud-mouthed, know it all guru who "research[ed]" and [sold] "standard technology" that ruined lives and confirmed its unworkability, the only correct answer is B.

I am disappointed by you. You are usually so correct in your analysis.