What's new

Original Commodore's Messenger Spotted With RON on Recent Cruise (see photos!)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
No, not THAT Ron! :melodramatic:

From the perspective of COB, David Miscavige, it's much worse than that.

We're talking about Ron Miscavige Sr., his own father who escaped from Scientology's INT Base back in 2012 and has since written a book entitled "When He Dies He Dies"

One of my New Year's Predictions for this year was that the orders of Scotch from the office of COB would reach Highest Ever levels. And now more than ever do I feel confident in that prediction.

DM's father, Ron Miscavige Sr, was recently on vacation in a group that included Janis Gillham Grady, Jefferson Hawkins, Michael Laws, Marc and Claire Headley, and others!

Go to the Bunker for the full story and pictures:
Stalked in New Orleans cemetery: Scientology’s secretive defectors getting more open

With the hundreds of former Scientologist employees and Sea Org members who have come out and told their stories in recent years, you might think there was no one left who has ditched the organization and is still holding onto crucial information. There are, in fact, quite a few, and we keep an eye on them, hoping that they’ll get around to spilling their secrets.

But these days, with social media, it’s getting hard for them to keep quiet, at least about their day to day activities.

We have been watching in a state of surprise — and imagine how David Miscavige must feel as he watches the same thing — as Janis Gillham Grady has been posting to Facebook descriptions of her recent vacation in a group that included Miscavige’s father, Ron Sr., as well as Jefferson Hawkins, Steve Hall, Michael Laws, Marc and Claire Headley, and Dan Koon. <snip>

Full Story & Photos: http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/18/st...ologys-secretive-defectors-getting-more-open/

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
And speaking of Ron...

Here's another one of the 2016 New Year's Predictions, cross-posted from that thread:

In spring 2016 the book releases. St. Martins is the publisher, the same publisher that released "Battlefield Earth" :coolwink::coolwink::coolwink:
My prediction is that the book "If he Dies Let him Die" will rock the foundation so the so called "cherch" with revelations from the Father of "COB"
that will be a 9.0 Richter scale earthquake.

I predict that major media will line up in droves to interview Ron Miscavige Snr. including all major networks.

That day after day after day, the revelations will be stunning. Even though we *thought* we already knew it all.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wonderful, wonderful! It absolutely warms my heart to know that Janis and Terri are out and living their own lives!

http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/18/st...etive-defectors-getting-more-open/#more-27996

The two are also the daughters of Yvonne Gillham, an almost legendary figure in Scientology, and the woman who came up with the idea of “Celebrity Centres” and opened the first one in Hollywood in 1969. Yvonne died of brain cancer in 1978, but her influence was felt for years in the church.
Janis and Terri have long been two of the figures reporters have most wanted to talk to. Their father, Peter Gillham, recently went through a nasty court battle over his assets, and with allegations that Scientologists had been involved in ripping him off. It’s thought that after that case is completely over, the Gillham sisters may finally open up.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I've been watching the posts and photos on Facebook, it's brilliant! So good to see the happy faces, the normal lives.

Some comments from the article:

Jefferson Hawkins •
It was a terrific vacation, a great time with some great friends. It's a mystery why Dave would bother to send PIs - we were all constantly posting shots on Facebook (when we weren't downing shots in Cozumel). I can only think of one reason he had to hire PIs to get close to us - pure envy. He will never, in his life, be able to just cruise around the Caribbean casually with a group of close friends and just have a good time with no pressure. First, because he has no close friends, and second, because he is trapped in a cult hell of his own making.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/18/st...fectors-getting-more-open/#comment-2464787148

John P.
I most certainly feel for those ex-Scientologists who are being followed by private investigators. I have had several female friends who have been stalked by ex's and heard them tell about how unsettling it can be (at the least) or outright dangerous (at its worst). It must be truly strange to be followed so obviously by private investigators from a cult that you left decades ago. I hope that it's merely strange and not threatening or scary these days, compared to how it was when the cult had real teeth.

I commend those who have done the best possible thing: take a "family photo" with their stalker and publish it in a forum like this so that Miscavige sees that he's been caught and is being mocked. One thing that self-important religious fundamentalists and tyrants (and those who are in both categories) absolutely can't stand is being ridiculed.

On the other hand, despite the creepiness, there's a silver lining in this: Miscavige is apparently having enough people followed continuously that it must take a significant percentage of his work day to comb through the reports. I am sure that he spends the amount of money he has been spending so he can feel like he has some measure of control. Undoubtedly, this manifests in extensive video footage and interviews with the PI's, so he can try to find out whether they're actively plotting against him.

It's not unreasonable to suspect that he spends an hour or more per day personally reviewing surveillance reports (can't give it to the inept SP's that work for him for their own analysis, of course). And every minute he spends doing that, he avoids spending on the serious matters that the ecclesiastical leader of the world's fastest growing religion should be addressing. In Miscavige's cases, that's probably things like the number of feet of electrical wire in the Valley Ideal Org, the color of the drapes in the New Haven org and the carpeting in Battle Creek.

And everything that stands as a distraction between Miscavige and useful thought and actions about how to solve the deep, perhaps insurmountable strategic and operational problems of the cult is a good thing.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/18/st...fectors-getting-more-open/#comment-2464394872

Claire H • 5 hours ago

Thanks for posting Tony!

It has been my experience that there is absolutely nothing in this world that drives Miscavige and OSA up the wall worse than ex-members socializing, meeting up and networking. Drives their paranoia up to a 1000 on the scale of 1 to 10.

Marc and I organized our first ever "SP party" for Christmas 2006. Of roughly 40 people who attended, we found out later a total of 5 were confirmed OSA operatives! For some unbeknownst reason, they cannot and will not leave it alone, they HAVE to get in the mix, no matter how many times said action also always backfires on them.

This cruise was such an amazing experience for many different reasons. For me, the most memorable was watching Ron Sr, Carrie & Peter Cook, George, Steve Hall, Caroline Mustard perform together. I cannot easily explain how incredibly grateful I am for all those who have escaped, and who are enjoying life on the outside.

Seeing my friends in such a great setting, enjoying themselves together and simply living life was supremely gratifying.

It is incredible to think that our group easily represented a cumulative of more than 200 years of surviving Int Base hell and then also successfully getting the heck out of there. That's quite something.

Humanity surviving hell and living to tell the tale and enjoying freedom.

Nothing beats that.

Claire
http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/18/st...fectors-getting-more-open/#comment-2464923468

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, not THAT Ron! :melodramatic:

From the perspective of COB, David Miscavige, it's much worse than that.

We're talking about Ron Miscavige Sr., his own father who escaped from Scientology's INT Base back in 2012 and has since written a book entitled "When He Dies He Dies"

One of my New Year's Predictions for this year was that the orders of Scotch from the office of COB would reach Highest Ever levels. And now more than ever do I feel confident in that prediction.

DM's father, Ron Miscavige Sr, was recently on vacation in a group that included Janis Gillham Grady, Jefferson Hawkins, Michael Laws, Marc and Claire Headley, and others!

Go to the Bunker for the full story and pictures:
Stalked in New Orleans cemetery: Scientology’s secretive defectors getting more open

Love the title. I thought LRH was back from target 2 already.

I look forward to hearing from the messengers.

I think everyone would love to hear about how LRH was dressed and groomed by prepubescent children on a boat outside any legal jurisdiction. I've often wondered where they all were.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Love the title. I thought LRH was back from target 2 already.

I look forward to hearing from the messengers.

I think everyone would love to hear about how LRH was dressed and groomed by prepubescent children on a boat outside any legal jurisdiction. I've often wondered where they all were.

If he had come back what would he think about the current state of affairs?

I suspect that he'd look at the various bank accounts and all the real estate holdings and consider granting Kha-Khan status to the COB, David Miscavige.

But much more likely he'd dust off his playbook and pull out one of his favorites. He'd issue a "Ron's Journal", announcing that he did a big eval of the scene here from Target Two, found out that KSW was totally out, David Miscavige was the WHO, and write a huge SP Declare on him, "Story of a Squirrel, Part II" or something like that.

Then he'd order that all the "technology" be restored as it was prior to the alterations, and require all scientologists purchase these new materials.

Absolutely anything and everything that happened since his departure that went badly was due to Miscavige and his squirreling of LRH tech and admin; but now he was back to fix it.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
If he had come back what would he think about the current state of affairs?

I suspect that he'd look at the various bank accounts and all the real estate holdings and consider granting Kha-Khan status to the COB, David Miscavige.

But much more likely he'd dust off his playbook and pull out one of his favorites. He'd issue a "Ron's Journal", announcing that he did a big eval of the scene here from Target Two, found out that KSW was totally out, David Miscavige was the WHO, and write a huge SP Declare on him, "Story of a Squirrel, Part II" or something like that.

Then he'd order that all the "technology" be restored as it was prior to the alterations, and require all scientologists purchase these new materials.

Absolutely anything and everything that happened since his departure that went badly was due to Miscavige and his squirreling of LRH tech and admin; but now he was back to fix it.

No doubt. It's Ron's ship. DM would toothbrush hatted in no time.

He'd be mad to take it on but, well, he was mad.