What's new

Ortega: "Great News" Coming Out of Australia Tonight

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
In case you haven't "Liked" Tony Ortega on Facebook, he posted this this morning:

Just did a TV interview for Bryan Seymour. He's breaking some great news in about 16 hours, which I can't talk about, but he wanted some reactions from me. Hope I didn't screw it up.

Bryan Seymour is the Today Tonight reporter who's done such great stories on the cult.

Wonder what it could be!

Happy Halloween everyone -- hopefully it'll be a particularly spooky one for the ghouls in Hemet!

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Well um... I will set my recorder but I too will be out on the road! :omg:

Won't be able to upload the segment till Wednesday night unfortunately, hopefully it will be on the TT website in the meantime :)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Message to OSA

Sounds like a good time for those of you in OSA to blow before this happens:
:shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan:

Don't forget to bring DOX! :thumbsup:

If that's too steep a gradient than you might at least want to get some extra sleep this evening as you might not get your normal sleep tomorrow night. :no::whistling:

But better to go with Option A. It's a much better deal and there will be people happy to help you when you get out. :yes:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Tick tock, wee Davey Boy - you can hide in that whiskey bottle but we can still see you.:tease:

''Oh you teaser''

dm241.jpg

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From the Village Voice, maybe it's about this?:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/scientology_inv.php
(Click the link for photo and comments)
Scientology Investigation of South Park the Last Straw for Katie Holmes: Aussie Magazine Report

An Australian gossip magazine is reporting something about Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise which is probably about as reliable as most of the stuff written about Tom and Katie by similar tabloids here in the U.S.

So why would we care what a supermarket tab from the other side of the world is saying about Katie?

Well, the magazine's reporting appears to be based at least partly on our stories from last week, and says that Katie is steaming mad about Scientology's creepy South Park investigation, enough to walk out on her Scientologist hubby.

In other words, at least one publication in the world has gone and done the incredible: given the Village Voice credit for splitting up TomKat!

Aussie journalist Bryan Seymour sent us news this morning that New Idea had put the Holmes-Cruise story on its front page. From the magazine's website:

SHOCK SHOWDOWN: KATIE WALKS OUT ON TOM

An upset Katie Holmes has stormed out on her husband Tom Cruise following explosive allegations the Church of Scientology has been spying on Hollywood stars - including 'going through their trash' to find 'vulnerabilities'. The actress, who is tired of her struggling film career being overshadowed by bizarre claims about her husband's religion, finally flipped after embarrassing Scientology internal documents surfaced online last week. The upsetting claims resulted in a fiery showdown with Tom that left Katie fuming. 'Katie was in such a bad mood about it all that she ended up bickering with Tom,' an insider reveals.

Well, we know how these "insider" accounts in the supermarket tabs go. Maybe it's true, and maybe it isn't.

All we know is, Katie Holmes ought to be fuming mad after reading our stories last week, which showed that her hubby Tom's church reacted to the ribbing it got in a 2005 South Park episode by targeting the show's creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, as well as the animator duo's friends and employees for the typical Scientology retaliatory investigation routine, including private investigators snooping into their lives and sifting through their trash. (Links to all six of our stories last week: 1. The South Park investigation is revealed in secret Scientology documents. 2. More internal church documents show the extent of the operation. 3. Scientology responds in typical fashion. 4. Filmmaker Lloyd Kaufman confirms he was pumped for information, as the documents suggested. 5. Journalist Mark Ebner was also investigated for working on the episode. 6. Private investigator Mark Chauppetta reveals what Scientology PIs are looking for in your trash.)

We're expecting to have more material this week on Scientology's targeting of South Park, and Katie Holmes will want to pay close attention: additional documents spell out her husband's role in the operation.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
From the Village Voice, maybe it's about this?:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/scientology_inv.php
(Click the link for photo and comments)

I kinda doubt it. It sounds like something Seymour mentioned when they talked, but not the main story. Ortega seems properly skeptical -- although I don't know the reputation of that magazine.

I do encourage people to visit the page, if only because I'm a little proud of my comment in response to Chuck Beatty. :)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I kinda doubt it. It sounds like something Seymour mentioned when they talked, but not the main story. Ortega seems properly skeptical -- although I don't know the reputation of that magazine.

I do encourage people to visit the page, if only because I'm a little proud of my comment in response to Chuck Beatty. :)

Excellent comment NCSP. :biggrin:
I was thinking if Tony is being credited with bringing this story back to life, Brian may be after confirmation. I'll be glued to the tv anyway.

I also encourage anyone to read the comments sections on all the Village Voice articles, just scroll down the page below all the links.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Excellent comment NCSP. :biggrin:
I was thinking if Tony is being credited with bringing this story back to life, Brian may be after confirmation. I'll be glued to the tv anyway.

I also encourage anyone to read the comments sections on all the Village Voice articles, just scroll down the page below all the links.

I don't know -- if it wasn't a scoop, Tony would probably be free to spill it. I hate to get my hopes up, but I'm kind of excited!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think I know what it is, and if it is, it could be very, VERY embarrassing to a certain vertically challenged life-form we speak about often :biggrin:

Sorry, but if I say any more, I'll have to kill myself.:omg:

:drama:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Just saw a promo on Seven. Something about an aussie farmer who poisoned Tom Cruise? And now she is going to be spilling the dirt about Cruises secret life? "The greed, the parties, the violence, exposing cruises life like no other".

Not to sure what to make of it, its definitely about Tom Cruise, but perhaps not about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think I know what it is, and if it is, it could be very, VERY embarrassing to a certain vertically challenged life-form we speak about often :biggrin:

Sorry, but if I say any more, I'll have to kill myself.:omg:

:drama:

You are such a tease.

I think I remember a story like this...can't wait! :happydance:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is pure sadism
He is doing the same we endure year after year for the IAS event
:grouch:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Bryan Seymour got Miss's Pc and ethics folders??????

:buzzin:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just saw a promo on Seven. Something about an aussie farmer who poisoned Tom Cruise? And now she is going to be spilling the dirt about Cruises secret life? "The greed, the parties, the violence, exposing cruises life like no other".

Not to sure what to make of it, its definitely about Tom Cruise, but perhaps not about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Yep, this is the one - it's gonna be HUGE I reckon:yes:

There's more to it than just the promo, and the Vertically Challenged One will be beating even His teddybear tonight. :roflmao:

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron

Almost but not quite. It's gonna be about someone who was sent to the RPF for not giving Tom Cruise food poisoning (I think) -- should be a good one!

:coolwink: