What's new

Ortega: Scientology in 2012: We hear from John Sweeney, Paulette Cooper, and more!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
From the Underground Bunker today...

"SCIENTOLOGY IN 2012: We asked John Sweeney, Paulette Cooper, Mark Bunker, Richard Behar, Mark Ebner and more to reflect on what the past year brought for the church. And now we want to hear your thoughts on this amazing year of Scientology news!"

Included as well are opinions from Jamie DeWolf, Jonny Jacobsen, Aussie ABC network reporter Steve Cannane, Dave Touretzky and others.
http://tonyortega.org/2012/12/20/sc...look-back-on-a-year-of-crisis-for-the-church/

( Shameless posting ^^^^ I am honored to have been asked to include my opinion and I am shamelessly posting this because Tony was kind enough to include a plug for Reaching For The Tipping Point Forum and the other forum "eagle eyes" ( including out very own ethercat ) who help expose Narconon :biggrin:)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Re: Ortega: Scientology in 2012: We hear from John Sweeney, Paulette Cooper, and more

Oh that is a great article, thanks Tony! :thumbsup: :clap:

Interesting note from John Sweeney:

In 2013, three books on the Church will come out, but Lawrence Wright’s publisher in the UK has pulled out — proof that the Church, though wounded, remains powerful. My book, The Church Of Fear: Inside the Weird World of Scientology, will be published, come hell or high water. The Church says that I am psychotic, etc, etc, etc…
[Ed. note: We confirmed that, indeed, Wright's UK publisher has decided not to publish the book there.]

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: Ortega: Scientology in 2012: We hear from John Sweeney, Paulette Cooper, and more

Great Article! :thumbsup:

My favorite comment was this:

That's priceless! :biggrin:

The cult is very good at creating and spinning the propaganda. So are regs :whistling:

I think this old comment from Tory is about the same Charisse mentioned in that comment. The kind of post that makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time. The absurdity of it all.

OCMB Post subject: C of $ "Ethics" Crap
This is another area I don't think people *really* get, re how Scientology
is used to abuse people, pretending it's "Ethical".

Let's jot down just a few of our personal "Ethics" Handlings...eh?

Here's one for ya: I'm on OT 7. ((second to the top of Scientology, re auditing)). I help my Mother-In-Law get onto OT 8, so I am what is known
as her FSM: Field Staff Member. This means I get 10% of what she's paid,
which in this case would be $500. At that time, that was a lot for me, and I
needed it.

Ok, next I know---the girl on post who helps get people to the ship, the "Registrar"....Cherisse I think was her name, I find out her husband was
on the ship, and filled out the FSM slip, AND got the $$$. (((this is *totally*
out tech/not Ok for a Sea Org member, which he was, not to mention he
stole *my* money!)

So I call the ship. They agree, that was wrong, and yes, *I* was her FSM,
and thus I should get the $500. I never do. I start calling the only person
I know re this, his wife, Charisse. I call, and I call,and I call, leaving messages I need my money from her husband.

Now my 6 months rolls by, and it's time for my "6 month Check". This is basically a grilling routine, where we, the next to the top, are asked a skillion questions all about did we steal any materials, did we talk with an SP, did we launder $$, etc. (Right! :roll: )

I finally finish that. I'm then told, "Oh Tory---you have another Security Check". Me: "Huh?" They: "It's a Tailor Made Security Check".

I go into the auditing room, and the grilling begins:
"Have you ever harmed Charisse? "
"Have you lied about Charisse?
"Have you harmed a Sea Org Member?"
"What aren't you telling us you've done that is harmful to an SO member?"

ON AND ON AND ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. GOOD FUCKING GOD!
If I could, I would have jumped over the table and ripped the e-meter
out of her hands, but I knew that would only get me into more "Ethics" trouble.

But can you see this? *I* am having to pay for this crap, at the tune
of $7,000/per 12 and a half hours! And her F*** husband STOLE my
money!

ETHICS? MY ASS. Creepy members of C of $ like this
are about as "ethical" as
the lowest criminals one can think of. The only difference is they
are hiding behind a curtain of "Religion"

Any other stories? I'm sure there's only about 2 million.
I think it's important to take time to share these. Truly, it gives
people a view that is 3D.

My love to all, and thank the Net and God and all of you,
I'm OUT OF THERE!!!! :cheers: :eek:nebounce:

Tory/Magoo
http://www.webquake.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=31574&p=368485

In this case, I think it's Charisse Sutliff, who was on the Freewinds with her husband Nicholas in April 2003 doing a course.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/c/charisse-sutliff.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/n/nicholas-sutliff.html

No wonder Tory got sec checked.

No wonder Charisse would say such a thing about the internet...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

No wonder Charisse would say such a thing about the internet...

I wouldn't be surprised if that thing about the internet came from higher up, to get people afraid to explore the news about scientology on the internet. It sounds very scientological.

And thanks for the story from Tory, I hadn't heard that one before. :thumbsup:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Great Article! :thumbsup:

My favorite comment was this:

That's priceless! :biggrin:

Who is this ziontologist guy? He's pretty funny, and I've not seen him on any critical sites before. Anyway, I thought all the Israelis were going Indie, so I don't suppose we'll see him here.