What's new

Ortega's a fraud - yeah right

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
What beats the crap out of me is when guys see some of what he did and lambaste him for it and decry the "fraud" of it all - like the talking to the ex-scientologists stuff he did at the underground bunker, hooking people up to telephones and seeing their responses to verbal statements, Freedom magazine panned the guy for it. So did many other people and writers. But then during the early 90's 'A piece of Blue Sky' came up with the same stuff and now suddenly Oh Wow, what a breakthrough in exposing Scientology bull shit, wow.

Read this interview which Claire Headley has with a guy named Tony Ortega on the internet:

http://tonyortega.org/

I mean that's just plain old Honesty packaged up in a different form. And he asserts the reality of the exposing Scientology nonsense, because - get this - decency would never result in money disappearing from anyone's case. Only Scientology would bring that about.

I haven't yet heard all of it but Christ, I have heard plenty.

Mojo

ps: the information posted above, heavily borrowed from the information posted below. Much thanks to Leon.

"What beats the crap out of me is when guys see some of what he did and lambaste him for it and decry the "con" of it all - like the talking to plants stuff he did at St Hill, hooking tomato plants up to an e-meter and seeing their responses to verbal statements, Life magazine panned the guy for it. So did many other people and writers. But then during the early 70's some other guys came up with the same stuff and now suddenly Oh Wow, what a breakthrough in science, wow.

Listen to this interview which George Noori has with a guy on Coast to Coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=h_EMRBS8E_U

I mean that's just plain old Dianetics packaged up in a different form. And he asserts the reality of the past lives because - get this - fantasy would never result in conditions disappearing from the guys case. Only reality would bring that about.

I haven't yet heard all of it but Christ, I have heard plenty."

Mojo

Sorry, who says Tony O is a fraud????

Ok, my bad. An attempt at humor gone wrong.

I was laughing (with words) at Leon's funny attempt to paint Hubbard critics as being off base (Hubbard's a fraud - yeah right). Ala Ortega's a fraud - yeah right. Back to the drawing board. Where is Helluvahoax when his humorous-inspiration is needed?

My fail. Carry on.

Mojo

R2-45

Ok, my bad. An attempt at humor gone bad.

I was laughing (with words) at Leon's funny attempt to paint Hubbard critics as being off base (Hubbard's a fraud - yeah right). Ala Ortega's a fraud - yeah right. Back to the drawing board. Where is Helluvahoax when his humorous-inspiration is needed?

My fail. Carry on.

Mojo

I thought so.