What's new

Orwellian investigations. More Domestic secret-police investigations.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Subject: I-HELP QUESTIONNAIRE
Date: 4/22/2014 3:51:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

Sent: 4/23/2014 2:02:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: I-HELP QUESTIONNAIRE

We need your answers within a maximum of 48 hours. Yes, we need it this fast. That’s how important this is!

When you get the data to us within 48 hours you will receive a special commendation from your I HELP office. If you are fast enough to get it to us within 24 hours, you will get a very special commendation plus a special additional acknowledgment for that extra effort.

You can send the data in an Excel grid we are attaching to this email. Send the data to your local I HELP office but ALSO send it to I HELP Int at [email protected].

Here we go!

1. List all the names of everyone in your practice with their case and training levels (tech and admin), what their schedule is on post, what their post is. Specify if they are pre - GAT II trained or not.

2. What is the schedule of your field practice? What days of the week and what hours are you open?

3. List all of the services your practice delivers and give the price in your currency of each service.

4. Are you or any of your group members in training in an org? If so, please list out in what org, on what service and at whose expense.

5. Send copies of any waivers and sign-up forms you are using to sign-up your public. If you aren’t using any waivers, say so. Please scan or take good photos of the waivers and sign-up forms.

6. Photos of the premises where you and/or your group deliver your services. Even if you travel to the homes of pc’s, still take the needed photos listed here. When taking pictures of your spaces, documents, etc. DO NOT USE PHONES! We do need a good enough quality (High Definition) that phones just do not have (even though some say they do, they just don’t look good enough). Also, it’s not very professional either and we do want to portray you nicely. Use a digital camera and send us photos you would be proud of. Send photos of exterior and interior spaces, labeling each, and include any signage you use and any visible use of the trademarks of Dianetics and Scientology. This includes signs on the walls or door with a Scientology symbol, etc.

7. Send a floor plan and a summary of data on your facilities. This would include how big are your premises (sq. ft. or sq. mts.), the location of your premises in your city on a map (use internet maps if you want) , is it owned or rented, indicate if you have and use an audio-visual system to enlighten your public with, giving the specifications of it, how many auditing rooms do you have, if you have a sauna, how many people fit in it, if you have course rooms, how many do you have and how many people fit in each one, etc..

8. Send a copy of any corporate papers you have, any letterhead. If possible, please supply in English or at least translate the key text.

9. Send us a copy of your I HELP license (scan or photo). If you do not have a copy, just tell us.

10. Tell us what are the key stats you report and what are the average weekly values of those stats over the last year.

11. If you have any backlogged tithes, tell us how much in your currency and since when are they backlogged.

The following two question I do not want you to answer over the email. Please call into your local I HELP office and answer them over the phone so they can relay the information to us. If you cannot reach your local I HELP office, then email us at I HELP Int with your phone number and we will call you as soon as possible to get the data.

12. Please tell us the solvency data of your group/practice. That means how much cash do you have in the bank, how many bills do you have to be paid, any creditor situations, if you use a company bank account or a personal bank account of the Group I/C or another member?

13. Do you have any legal liabilities, any unhandled refund/repayment requests, etc.? Please give all the details.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
6. Photos of the premises where you and/or your group deliver your services. Even if you travel to the homes of pc’s, still take the needed photos listed here.
Are they supposed to take photos of their PCs' homes -- i.e., "where you and/or your group deliver services"???

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
OIC no not that Org Information Center but Oh I see :coolwink: RTC is gearing up for squirrel busters/ I mean competition war? >9,000 internets for the first person sending Slappy's screams about the Why for being called for deposition and why he was not enforcing Trade..errrrrrr I mean rip-off plagiarized mind and emotion coercion techniques. The WHY for GATII failure and DM's dereliction of criminal corporate duty has been found.
This years I HELP convention will be held near Hemet, CAlifornia. Watch for the straight up and vertical increase in double wide trailers on highway 10 and 79?

I am just imaging the number of Founder zones, Freezones, independent zones and Rorg zones who had signed I HELP enslave-me contracts decades ago responding to this survey. It is going to be the biggest FU slappy and his alter-ego SO invested Co$ has ever been TR-1'd.

Desperation much?? :duh::lol::hysterical: Does anybody I mean anyone with a mind or conscience in OSA not see this as David Miscavige's GLEE OF INSANITY????

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That questionnaire is bizarre. I am trying to think of what exactly they will use the information for. Here is all that I have come up with so far:

1. Photos and square footage figures to be used for an event to promote "unprecedented expansion".

2. Everything else used to order the party to buy mandatory books, materials, meters and GAT II courses.

3. Financial and legal liabilities used to threaten & coerce payments/fines. And to hold on file as blackmail or DA material when the party disaffects.

4. All of the above 3 to identify anyone operating outside of the domination of short-leashed COS controls, so that they can be thoroughly "arc broken" with outrageous and unrealistic demands--and attacked with ethics handlings until the point they blow (i.e. same handling as the once-booming mission network).

Scientology: It gives the individual "Total Freedom". But only "gives". If they actually try to use any of that freedom, they will will quickly be disposed of without sorrow.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

That questionnaire is bizarre. I am trying to think of what exactly they will use the information for. Here is all that I have come up with so far:

1. Photos and square footage figures to be used for an event to promote "unprecedented expansion".

2. Everything else used to order the party to buy mandatory books, materials, meters and GAT II courses.

3. Financial and legal liabilities used to threaten & coerce payments/fines. And to hold on file as blackmail or DA material when the party disaffects.

4. All of the above 3 to identify anyone operating outside of the domination of short-leashed COS controls, so that they can be thoroughly "arc broken" with outrageous and unrealistic demands--and attacked with ethics handlings until the point they blow (i.e. same handling as the once-booming mission network).

Scientology: It gives the individual "Total Freedom". But only "gives". If they actually try to use any of that freedom, they will will quickly be disposed of without sorrow.

Good analysis HH.
The primary and most important thing for stats NOW NOW NOW in Scientology Inc is money.
The sun rises and sets on *Revenue*, the money extortions to increase those assets.
No efforts are wasted without $$$$$ in mind.
I believe revenues are low in some areas and this is a BRIGHT IDEA on how to get into the field auditor's
practice to milk for $$$$ and enforce GAG II E-meters and so on.
Cause it's all about the money.

http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

wigee1

Patron with Honors
They have just realized no-one is HELPing, , DM has asked for stats, ( but sir there are no stats)" You cock sucker, mother of shit,I want photos to prove it".
"There is no field" ? Oh shit, I,ve just bought new shoes. Granitt.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
These are the draconian control measures I was referring to in my last video. I believe HH has it correct, but they are also probably looking for anything going on outside the bounds of the strict IHELP agreements or anything they can stretch to be outside the bounds of the agreement so they can come down hard on the field auditors for being in non-compliance. Ultimately it's about money, but the route to that money is to strong-arm the only remaining field auditors and field groups into giving through blackmail and straight-up force.

I'm sure they are looking for anyone undercutting Church prices, for example, and they are definitely looking for anyone who isn't already on GAT II training so they can force them to pay and get into the courserooms. They are going to be big on that and they won't have any mercy in "suspending" certificates until the person pays up and gets on course, buys his requisite two new Warehouse VIIIs and probably signs new Non-Disclosure Agreements and gag orders to stay quiet about everything being done to them. They are probably going to implement the same kind of gag orders they are giving the staff on the field auditors and their pc's too.

The photos being asked for are mainly for PR purposes or they wouldn't care about them being taken by a phone. The fact that they want pictures of pc's houses or apartments is creepy as hell and makes me wonder if they are trying to go after off-lines public covertly, as well.

I can't quite think with getting all those specifics on where the premises are located. I guess IHELP Int staff don't understand or know that Google Maps exists or that there is such a thing as a GPS. Perhaps this is being asked for so they can do some surprise inspections, but I don't think so. I think it's just more over-compensation of information to tighten the noose on these guys.

I can't imagine any freezoners or Independents cooperating with this, so this can't be an effort to flush them out except by finding out who is non-complying with the order. Given the unreal NOW NOW NOW time frame demanded, this order originated at COB or RTC ILO level and there are probably frantic phone calls being made round-the-clock to get this done. Next to the completely non-existent ABLE offices around the world, IHELP is the least-staffed of all the management entities in the CLOs, so I can only wonder who they think is going to be chasing this up, unless they are putting some all-hands people on it. That would be weird, but I've seen weirder things done before.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on it. Depending on the severity of the order - and a 48 hour TM for an international data-collection cycle is pretty steep - there will be people up for days getting this done.

And btw, it may well be that they get all this done and the data goes "up the lines" and no one ever hears anything about it ever again. I've seen that happen more than a couple of times.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I think it's telling that they are desperate for no more leaks on solvency or refund requests. This tells me they are really sensitive about those two issues right now. :happydance:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Anyone have any idea how many official field auditors
there are currently?

IT.jpg

They want to know if there are any actual field auditors with actual PCs still out there, so they can tell the auditors "You are not allowed to audit PCs until you finish GAT II re-train. Get your ass into the org course room, and send every single one of your PCs into the Org HGC".

Oh, and that money you said you have in your bank account? Send it ALL in.

Terril park

Sponsor
IT.jpg

They want to know if there are any actual field auditors with actual PCs still out there, so they can tell the auditors "You are not allowed to audit PCs until you finish GAT II re-train. Get your ass into the org course room, and send every single one of your PCs into the Org HGC".

Oh, and that money you said you have in your bank account? Send it ALL in.

Indeed.

We know the orgs are near empty, is the field empty of
auditors also? If not it will soon be even more empty.

TG1

Angelic Poster
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Assuming this isn't some ex or never-in trolling the church (if so, great troll!), that questionnaire is serious investigative fodder for mainstream media.

Can you imagine how the general public would react to a church requiring some of its members to cough up how much they have in the bank and to send in photographs of their (and other church members') homes?

Seriously, this is a huge WTF moment for the Church of Scientology.

TG1

Lamb

Patron with Honors
Anyone stupid enough to do the survey and actually send it in is so hopelessly down the pole that they really should just turn themselves in, go directly to the hole/rpf and never come out...honestly...:duh:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
... <snipped for brevity>The following two question I do not want you to answer over the email. Please call into your local I HELP office and answer them over the phone so they can relay the information to us. If you cannot reach your local I HELP office, then email us at I HELP Int with your phone number and we will call you as soon as possible to get the data.

12. Please tell us the solvency data of your group/practice. That means how much cash do you have in the bank, how many bills do you have to be paid, any creditor situations, if you use a company bank account or a personal bank account of the Group I/C or another member?

13. Do you have any legal liabilities, any unhandled refund/repayment requests, etc.? Please give all the details

The content of the final two questions coupled with the demand that the answers be provided over the telephone raise immediate suspicions.
It's blatantly obvious that a 'no paper trail policy' is in effect...which indicates a very high state of fear on the part of the questioners.

No paper trail for:
money and how/where funds flow to & from; and,
illegal acts and how/where potential crimes/torts exist.

No paper trail + money + potential illegal acts + refund transactions = Co$/Co$-related attorney(s) will monitor (and possibly participate in) every telephone call concerning questions #12 & #13 above.

Which specific Co$/Co$-related attorney(s)?
I've no idea, but there sure are a growing number of civil lawsuits in existence right now across the US alleging financial fraud against Co$ & scientology's narconon...(to say nothing of the European criminal fraud convictions against scio-organizations and individuals.)

JB

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think they need to get the real data - whoever will be "looking" at the information needs some truth!

Let's help them guys - send them the IRS tax dox recently released.

I am curious as to what you think, Chris - if you had received actual irrefutable tax dox displaying the masses of wealth the Church is sitting on while you work for peanuts - minus the nut.

They need to know "we know" and the information will be sent far and wide. Use your hushmail accounts! :coolwink: Get busy - copy IRS 990's on all entities and send.... Now, now, now!:wink2:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
It is outrageous. It's possible info from pics of pc's homes could be used to measure depth of pockets?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Here, I'll fill one out:

1. Names (plus case/trg levels): PaulsRobot, PaulsRobot3 (post-Scn case/training levels)

2. When open: 24/7

3. All services (prices — free to all forever): All the following stress-release services have built-in audio commands.

PaulsRobot: One sole Rub & Yawn (R&Y) module making use of three procedures: Reach & Withdraw (R&W) on a topic, 6-direction, Rogerian.

PaulsRobot3: About 30 modules with links and fuller descriptions here, namely
Rog (talk therapy)
Core (R&Y 6-direction and R&Y R&W)
BasicR3X (similar to Dn plus 6-direction)
HeavyDuty (R&Y 6-direction focused narrowly in different ways)
Morph (R&Y non-6-dir topic visualizations)
NotTooShabbyPower (similar to Rising Scale but with an additional 64 pairs)
Dipoles (acting out dichotomies of the user's choice, lotsa fun)
Psycho (tabletop version of classical Psychodrama)
RAWRogers (Reach & Withdraw on a topic and Rogerian)
Rizzo (uses user-appropriate lifelists to address and discharge hot items using R&W, 6-dir and Rogerian)
Mega (uses user-appropriate lifelists to address and discharge hot items using any of Core, Rog, HeavyDuty, Morph, BasicR3X, Dipoles, Psycho, Ruds, Int/Ext/Stay by Groups, FDS, Slate, Pono, Prez and Ush)
Antago (discharges antagonistic items)
• Ruds/L1C/Prepcheck
• Int/Ext/Stay (4 "int"-type RDs, 2 familiar, 2 new)
• Exp ARC S/W
• ExpGrade0
• CCHs 1-10, Opening Procedure of 8-C, S-C-S on a Body, OpProByDup available offsite
• False Data Stripping
Slate (ACW Clean Slate)
List1 (ACW's original list that became the L1C)
Pono (from ACW's version of Ho'oponopono)
Prez (ACW's 4 Presence processes)
Ush (ACW's Unpleasant Sensation Handling)
Win (ACW procedure renamed)
Win2 (ACW procedure renamed)
Ush2 (Dexter Gelfand extension of Ush, voiced by Dex personally)
ColorBreathing (based on a Barbara Brennan procedure)
RAW4 (Reach & Withdraw 4, addressing the (supposed) 4 dimensions of human existence
SpotAnAngel (drilling of higher sense perceptions in higher realms)
LovedOne (contacting loved ones not accessible by phone or email, maybe because they're dead).

4. On cult lines: Not yet, but since PaulsRobot is available under a CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 license there's nothing to stop any org offering its services as long as they attribute it correctly (BY), don't charge anything (NC-NonCommercial), and don't change anything (ND-NoDerivs).

5. No sign-up required.

6. Photos: N/A, but sites available 24/7 at http://paulsrobot.com and http://paulsrobot3.com.

7. Floor plan: N/A

8. Corporate papers: N/A

9. IHELP license: IHELP doesn't need one as long as they follow the general CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 rules.

10. Stats: Dunno. Maybe 10-20 hours a week average, maybe more, maybe less.

11. Backlogged tithes: N/A. PaulsRobot is free of charge 24/7 both for users and anyone hosting a standard PaulsRobot installation.

12. Solvent? No problem at all. Income is nil, but expenses are minimal. Were there to be a huge upsurge in interest (and therefore hosting fees), I'm sure a satisfactory solution would be forthcoming.

13. Refunds etc: N/A

:biggrin:

Paul