What's new

OSA Anti Martysite sounds familiar

AnonKat

Crusader
Not unlike some of the comments I came across here.

The problem I have with his “story” [which he called “CONfession] is he LIED! But what is new with Rathbun? A liar is a coward, a perjurer is a criminal, a madman is a psychopath and put them altogether and you get Mark “Marty” Rathbun.

Here’s another Marty lie: He wasn’t just drunk playing hoops with a kid with a basketball; he was out harassing tourist per the police report.

Gets even sweeter.

It is amazing that the Freedom Magazine, A History of Lies, was released and published only 12 hours after Marty Rathbun went to New Orleans and hit the town on a drunken and disorderly rampage binge on tourist on Bourbon Street.

But the Freedom Magazine was somewhat prophetic. In the closing paragraph of the article on A Liar is a Coward A Perjurer is a Criminal, there is statement of fact and prediction—“And that’s the real story of Rathbun…[he] doesn’t belong in front of cameras, unless it’s for a mug shot.”

Ain’t that the truth!
P.S. What we don’t know is what happened to Mosey in the bar when Marty was in the Orleans Parish Prison with his 50 cellmates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQjWLAjuwE0

The OSA site itself: http://www.marcusbrutusrathbun.com/

brought to you by your friendly cult-leader

David-Miscavige.jpg

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
I have been quickly looking over it...and yes, it sounds like Joel. They even shamelessly plug rfw, Joel likes to do that very much.

At least now we know why the rfw forums are kinda quiet, he's working on the marcusbrutes site now :D

AnonKat

Crusader
frw on Marty Rathbun

I have been quickly looking over it...and yes, it sounds like Joel. They even shamelessly plug rfw, Joel likes to do that very much.

At least now we know why the rfw forums are kinda quiet, he's working on the marcusbrutes site now :D

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/mark-“marty”-rathbun/

Rathbun’s response when challenged on this statement was that he lied. Religious Freedom Watch accepts his admission he is a liar. We question, though, what he is lying about and submit he is lying now, that his previous statement was true, and that his current outlandish allegations are fiction.

Religious Freedom Watch has obtained material from public statements made by Marty Rathbun to illustrate this point. These include public apologies and statements he made concerning actions he had taken while in the Church — statements he made when he was not trying to garner sensational headlines attacking his former religion. To address a predicted false accusation about this material, Religious Freedom Watch is assured (and it is obvious from the content to any knowledgeable person) that nothing contained here came from any confidential confessional material. All of it consists of words Rathbun wanted his peers at the time he was still in the Church to know about what he had done.

brought to you by your friendly cult-leader

david-miscavige-at-the-op-001.jpg