What's new

OSA ANZO IN APATHY........

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
OSA ANZO are certainly at their wits end and have sunken into Apathy as the latest line to all the parishioners is as follows:

OSA & SO crew & Staff are informing public as follows: "If you want to leave the Church of Scientology, do so, but please just do not go to the media" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I also have heard from my on-lines source's, that there have been "whispers of quiet joy" amoungst some of the field members in some of the tight nit circles with-in the realm of Scientology Sydney:omg: especially about the today tonight shows with some on-lines public admitting the Sea Org in ANZO had it comming and this could mean the Sea Org in ANZO may finaly get their Ethics in........Um afraid not peoples, however it was good to find out that the latest media has really rocked the world of Scientology in ANZO to the point that OSA are begging those to stay tight lipped.

I have had calls of recent from some members who are just about to fall off the volcano and are leaving Zenu for ever, however are happy to play around the warm coal piles to get some needed inside info.......we will be keeping you all tabbed & the lava flowing :happydance::happydance:

Last edited:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
OSA ANZO are certainly at their wits end and have sunken into Apathy as the latest line to all the parishioners is as follows:

OSA & SO crew & Staff are informing public as follows: "If you want to leave the Church of Scientology, do so, but please just do not go to the media" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I also have heard from my on-lines source's, that there have been "whispers of quiet joy" amoungst some of the field members in some of the tight nit circles with-in the realm of Scientology Sydney:omg: especially about the today tonight shows with some on-lines public admitting the Sea Org in ANZO had it comming and this could mean the Sea Org in ANZO may finaly get their Ethics in........Um afraid not peoples, however it was good to find out that the latest media has really rocked the world of Scientology in ANZO to the point that OSA are begging those to stay tight lipped.

I have had calls of recent from some members who are just about to fall off the volcano and are leaving Zenu for ever, however are happy to play around the warm coal piles to get some needed inside info.......we will be keeping you all tabbed & the lava flowing :happydance::happydance:

Happy New Year Sir Facer and to your very relevant others....:)

This is too good to pass over without comment. I hope they get another ass punch soon.
Love you.
James

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Christmas comes early in ANZO. :D

Santa, can I please have a complete staff list of all the orgs with full name, post title, and email addy?

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’m not at all surprised to hear this. Anyone trying to defend the cult or keep a lid on all the bad PR, is facing an impossible task. Eventually this will drive anyone into apathy, especially if you know deep down that you are supporting a harmful organization that doesn’t deliver on it’s promises.

I wonder how long before we see mass defections from OSA?

Axiom142

tamphex

Patron
Would be a terrible time for an SP presence during their "busy time" with the publics during the evening.

Eh, Cyrus. :wink2:

Div6

Crusader

That is the closest to a "strategic retreat" I have ever heard coming from an SO unit. They usually have the "nuclear option" on a very tight trigger.

So, if it is true, it is indicative of "lose" on their part.

Look forward to moar news.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh I knew I could find a good laugh here!!! First OSA begging scientologists to not go to the media and then your "falling off the volcano" comment!!! AAhahaha! Thank you for the great laugh, I feel better now! :D

p.s. I hope you haven't trade marked the 'falling off the volcano' line because I am soooo gonna use it!:thumbsup:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Would be a terrible time for an SP presence during their "busy time" with the publics during the evening.

Eh, Cyrus. :wink2:

Sydney IAS event here we come!

2010 is going to be a very interesting year I think... :coolwink:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Happy new year, Sir Facer and Stably Exterior! :happydance: Thank you for this news! What a hoot!

On that note, ANZO exes, if you haven't been to an Anonymous protest yet, now's a good time to put in an appearance and make an impact on the people who are still inside Scn. Sydney Anonymous has a wicked loud PA system which is perfect for speeches.

Last edited:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
It's always nice to read posts like this. Keep the info line coming. Post emails if you get them. Just be sure to remove any data that will point to the reciever of the email.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is so great and if you really look at it.

The Church and its management drag in (pulled in) an UGLY PICTURE and it's not as-ising so they need to change the process.

Are they up to the challenge ... I think not.

Briefing Public on what they should do if they do not want to be a Scientologist violates 'Leaving and Leaves' Policy and is just another indicator of the Church not using their own policies.

However, OSA will use its tired, out dated and criminal policies to contain individuals and shut them down.... get over it OSA.

It's going to be a great 2010.:thumbsup:

Chess

Patron with Honors
Wow, my day just got off to a great start.
Get the feeling that 2010 is going to bad year for CoS?
Yeah me too.
I reckon that must be what VWD & VGIs really means...

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>

<snip>
Well, that's a bloody stupid thing to ask (in their terms it's super glutz PR), but besides that, it's too late....months and years TOO DAMN LATE, BUDS!!!