What's new

OSA capabilities

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Who thinks OSA is a toothless tiger whose best efforts are to put up crappy websites to smear critics?

Who believes that OSA has no personnel left?

Who thinks that OSA has gone quiet because "We are winning!" "Look at all the media & blogs and stuff. They can't do anything!"

If you think OSA is not "doing anything" in this environment then you are stupid. If you think Alanzo is OSA's best weapon, then you are stupid.

If you think a 3 billion dollar organisation whose prime defense is to attack, is sitting back and doing NOTHING then you are stupid.

PR is overt.
Intelligence is always covert.

Have a read of some of the OSA hat pack. Then tell me how one squawking, disagreeable heretic is OSA's best move to disrupt ESMB. Oh please. Wake the fuck up.

Attachments

• intelligence.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • GO_intel_actions_1969.pdf
    268.6 KB · Views: 5
  • GO_invest_methods.pdf
    811.3 KB · Views: 7
  • GO_PR-1981.pdf
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
  • GO_12-3-69.pdf
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
  • peter_hollon_to_mo_1968.pdf
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Forbes_plant_1977.pdf
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
And after you've read that, feel free to call me a moonbat, insane, ridiculous, paid shill, agent provocateur, whatever you like. Go on, I dare you.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
And after you've read that, feel free to call me a moonbat, insane, ridiculous, paid shill, agent provocateur, whatever you like. Go on, I dare you.
For someone who is "about as far from a conspiracy theorist as you can get" (if I remember that correctly), isn't that controlled opposition article a bit near the mark?

Paul

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
PR is overt.

Have a read of some of the OSA hat pack. Then tell me how one squawking, disagreeable heretic is OSA's best move to disrupt ESMB. Oh please. Wake the fuck up.
Intelligence IS always covert.

But OSA does operations that have nothing to do with intel.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Intelligence IS always covert.

But OSA does operations that have nothing to do with intel.

That is an overt operation, not covert. That was designed to make Rathbun snap. It worked (sorta).

Do you think they don't do covert ops anymore?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
That is an overt operation, not covert. That was designed to make Rathbun snap. It worked (sorta).

Do you think they don't do covert ops anymore?
Of course they do covert ops.

My point is that they also do ops that are not covert.

Collecting intel isn't their only function.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>
If you think Alanzo is OSA's best weapon, then you are stupid.
<snip>
I have no idea as to whether Alanzo is one of OSA's weapons.

But it doesn't matter to me whether he is or isn't.

He's gaslighting the ESMB community. THAT is not speculative.

And OSA would be happy with it I'm quite sure regardless of whether it is their op or was just thought up by Alanzo on his own.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I have no idea as to whether Alanzo is one of OSA's weapons.

But it doesn't matter to me whether he is or isn't.

He's gaslighting the ESMB community. THAT is not speculative.

And OSA would be happy with it I'm quite sure regardless of whether it is their op or was just thought up by Alanzo on his own.
Explain why criticism, disagreement and an opposite opinion are gaslighting.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Explain why criticism, disagreement and an opposite opinion are gaslighting.
Those things in themselves are not gaslighting.

I'm off to work and when I return in 10 hours or so will explain why I made the gaslighting accusation.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Those things in themselves are not gaslighting.

I'm off to work and when I return in 10 hours or so will explain why I made the gaslighting accusation.
Ok, I'll probably be offline much of tomorrow. I have two property valuations. (Oh the hells of a divorce). I'll check when I get time.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Who think OSA is a toothless tiger whose best efforts are to put up crappy websites to smear critics?

Who believes that OSA has no personnel left?

Who thinks that OSA has gone quiet because "We are winning!" "Look at all the media & blogs and stuff. They can't do anything!"

If you think OSA is not "doing anything" in this environment then you are stupid. If you think Alanzo is OSA's best weapon, then you are stupid.

If you think a 3 billion dollar organisation whose prime defense is to attack, is sitting back and doing NOTHING then you are stupid.

PR is overt.

With the essentially unlimited funds at Miscavige's disposal, he can outsource activities formerly done by unpaid or minimally paid drone OSA staff. Legal and surveillance have operated this way for many years. SoCo (social coordination) such as NarConon, CCHR, Way to Happiness Foundation and others will enlist unsuspecting non-scientology cells and disavow their association with the puppeteer himself. Thanks for the Hat Packs by the way!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It's their main function. Think about it, seriously.
No, their main function is nullifying critics and enemies.To accomplish that, they can use covert ops, overt ops, PR, lawyers, and other methods.

Collecting intel is the TOOL they use to determine the best method of attack, and to decide whether the attack should be overt or covert.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
With the essentially unlimited funds at Miscavige's disposal, he can outsource activities formerly done by unpaid drone OSA staff. Legal and surveillance have operated this way for many years. SoCo (social coordination) such as NarConon, CCHR, Way to Happiness Foundation and others will enlist unsuspecting non-scientology cells and disavow their association with the puppeteer himself. Thanks for the Hat Packs by the way!
You're welcome.

So unlimited funds, Scientology under attack, DM still at the helm......and OSA is doing what...Nothing? Putting up smear sites? That's it? I don't think so.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
With the essentially unlimited funds at Miscavige's disposal, he can outsource activities formerly done by unpaid or minimally paid drone OSA staff. Legal and surveillance have operated this way for many years. SoCo (social coordination) such as NarConon, CCHR, Way to Happiness Foundation and others will enlist unsuspecting non-scientology cells and disavow their association with the puppeteer himself. Thanks for the Hat Packs by the way!
If there is one thing the GO and OSA should have learned in the 1970's, is that having operations being conducted by Scientologists points directly back to Scn Management. Even if there is no paper trail, the mere fact that an illegal act was performed by a Scientologist indicates he probably did it for Scn.

Things done by PI's, through a string of cut-outs, are easier to distance yourself from.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
To accomplish that, they can use covert ops, overt ops, PR, lawyers, and other methods.
We see the overt ops - smear sites etc.
We see the PR - Superbowl ads.
We see the lawyers - Monique Yingling

How do you know if a covert operation is taking place? Until they screw it up, you don't.