What's new

OSA capabilities

You just reminded me of another Black Dianetics tactic - Self Listing.

A Scientology auditing list is basically a series of questions to find out what is wrong with you. Scientologists aren't supposed to self-list because without an auditor and Scientology's professional guidance they will be incapable of finding the real source of their problems. Finding the correct indication in session is supposed to bring relief and result in a cognition about what the problem is and how to resolve it.

Now reverse the process and bombard the person with introverting questions that get them continually looking inward for the things that are deeply and seriously wrong with them instead of the real problem and solution...why, why, why? What, what, what?
I am new here but have been reading. That person seems really mental and everything they write is a bullshit idea, thought, conspiracy, whatever. Call Mike or give him a BJ or something and get it out of your system already. Get it addressed not redundantly asking shit that no one else knows. Duh.

I have noticed the question after question ad nausium. Have you ever encountered a sleezy salesperson? They are taught to keep asking questions to "stay under control", but it's just simpler to get vomited on. Get it over with.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Welcome Charlotte Smith.

Thank you for your input given from an exterior viewpoint. Hopefully, lurkers can see the good people here, with whom they can share with respect to address topics they wish. All people's opinion and take are important. ( apart to Alanzo handler agenda)

You are welcome to speak your mind as you wish, and to enjoy the 99% of enjoyable people.

:hattip:

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I am new here but have been reading. That person seems really mental and everything they write is a bullshit idea, thought, conspiracy, whatever. Call Mike or give him a BJ or something and get it out of your system already. Get it addressed not redundantly asking shit that no one else knows. Duh.

I have noticed the question after question ad nausium. Have you ever encountered a sleezy salesperson? They are taught to keep asking questions to "stay under control", but it's just simpler to get vomited on. Get it over with.
Welcome Charlotte Smith!!!!!

And wow, what timing! We all needed that!

Great description of what is going on. Of course, that's my opinion, so I think it's spot on!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You just reminded me of another Black Dianetics tactic - Self Listing.

A Scientology auditing list is basically a series of questions to find out what is wrong with you. Scientologists aren't supposed to self-list because without an auditor and Scientology's professional guidance they will be incapable of finding the real source of their problems. Finding the correct indication in session is supposed to bring relief and result in a cognition about what the problem is and how to resolve it.

Now reverse the process and bombard the person with introverting questions that get them continually looking inward for the things that are deeply and seriously wrong with them instead of the real problem and solution...why, why, why? What, what, what?
You mean like what's done to me on every single thread and post here, lately? Including yours right here?

Hypocrisy is not an argument, BB. Good arguments need to be logically consistent. They must begin with known and provable premises.

Hypocrisy begins with premises that are unknown to the hypocrite and proceed from there to contradict themselves.

Critics criticizing critics for criticizing critics, for example.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Hi Charlotte. Welcome to ESMB.

Do you know Jeffrey Augustine?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Welcome Charlotte!!

:welcome2:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Ok, I'll probably be offline much of tomorrow. I have two property valuations. (Oh the hells of a divorce). I'll check when I get time.

I'm having to make preparations for a hurricane that's on it's way to Florida at the moment, so may put off any posting off til this weekend.

Can't really do justice for my post in the 20-30 minutes I'll have this evening here.

dorian.PNG

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
You mean like what's done to me on every single thread and post here, lately? Including yours right here?
<snip>
Alanzo,

I know you came here looking for a real knock-down with Karen and friends, and she ruined that by leaving. You were looking for a fight and expected one. You were belligerent, evaluative, accusatory and angry. And, I'm sure, frustrated because Karen wasn't here.

Not surprisingly, you were met by some push-back. Could have predicted that.

And now you come up with a "poor me". That's not worthy.

However, it seems that, as you realize Karen is not here, your belligerence is easing. That's good. We have some smart people here and some great discussions. Join in!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Shit. Stay safe please.
I'm on the west coast of Florida and there's a fairly good chance that we'll avoid a major hit here, but these things are unpredictable. I've got to prepare as if it will hit here strongly. The most likely scenario though is losing electric for some days, which isn't particularly fun, but I'll be grateful if that's all that happens.

If it hits the east coast as a category 4 though, which is possible, it's going to be horrific over there, with lots of people losing their homes.

Glenda

Crusader
I'm on the west coast of Florida and there's a fairly good chance that we'll avoid a major hit here, but these things are unpredictable. I've got to prepare as if it will hit here strongly. The most likely scenario though is losing electric for some days, which isn't particularly fun, but I'll be grateful if that's all that happens.

If it hits the east coast as a category 4 though, which is possible, it's going to be horrific over there, with lots of people losing their homes.
Take good care. Keep in touch eh.