What's new

OSA capabilities

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I'm doing better....thank-you! And the west coast of Florida is generally doing better because they're out of what the weather guys call the "cone of uncertainty" which shows probabilities of the hurricanes projected path. But a pretty fair percentage of them don't follow their projected path.

I've spent many hours over the past couple days attempting to buy bottled water, and have been unsuccessful in that endeavor. But Walmart's bringing in many tractor trailer loads of it so I should be able to get some in the next day or two.Many were unable to find gas either a couple days ago but I did see stations that had it yesterday.

I'm in North Carolina. Looks like we're almost as likely to get hit as you are. :(

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm in North Carolina. Looks like we're almost as likely to get hit as you are. :(
Stay safe Lulu Belle.

I've kind of learned the hard way that the best time to get water, gas, and any other needed supplies is before people start to panic, after which it is much more challenging and time consuming.

JustSheila

Crusader
Well if you want to trek over here, you are more than welcome. The guest bedroom is opposite the dog poop neighbor, thank GOD. Bring pets or whatever, I don't mind. Just not cats, please, so they don't snack on my pets. :no:

Take care of yourself, Lulu Belle, but my home is open to you any time.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well if you want to trek over here, you are more than welcome. The guest bedroom is opposite the dog poop neighbor, thank GOD. Bring pets or whatever, I don't mind. Just not cats, please, so they don't snack on my pets. :no:

Take care of yourself, Lulu Belle, but my home is open to you any time.

Oh, I'm not really worried. The big problem we have is that we've got a gazillion trees. Kind of an issue with 150 mile an hour winds...

This is the room we built on the back of the house a few years ago. You can kind of see what I mean...

room_Elr.jpg

JustSheila

Crusader
Oh! So gorgeous! :D

Well most of those pines look young and you're not on a slope from what I can see. I don't see any mold on them, either. It's really lovely there, isn't it?

I'm sure you've already trimmed anything that looks like it could hit. Be safe.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Every time I check on this hurricane I get a different report. It's hitting Florida, it's hitting Savannah, it's hitting North Carolina, oh no, it's hitting Florida.

To be fair, I read an article on why it is so difficult to predict the weather. It seems there are literally a bazillion variables that need to be entered in the computer in order to accurately predict the weather.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Wind Tunnel test. Note the subject cannot open his eyes and his cheeks are fluttering rapidly at 165 MPH which is Cat 5

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hope everyone survives the weather ok.

Back to the o.p. - the actual OSA peeps that I’ve had any interactions with have been incredibly stupid and incompetent. But I guess that’s what is bound to happen when you’re a cultie trying to think outside of the cult’s boundaries. Like Mike Ferris at the Senate inquiry, Vicky Dunstan et al at the NarCONon Land and Environment Court hearing etc..

But if the job has been outsourced then it may well be done by someone competent and kept quiet and just succeed. I haven’t seen this but it certainly is possible. Emma getting arrested happened and “we” didn’t see that one coming, eh?

I’ve possibly said this before but after Operation RPF, CLO ANZO was in meltdown for at least six months afterwards. The place was apparently paranoid about “anons” infiltrating and stealing stuff and lots of stupid occurred that was totally counterproductive. Meanwhile the actual living conditions etc. (real situations that could present a real legal threat to the kult) were ignored. Sadly “we” didn’t know this or “we” could’ve had a lot of fun. And done a lot of damage locally.

I’ve yet to see a recent successful OSA op.. But I haven’t been paying much attention for the last 5 or so years. Would love some concrete evidence one way or the other on this.:yes: