What's new

OSA 'Cathy' at St Hill

solo

Patron with Honors
Did Cathy Sproule know fair game was "cancelled" when she was taken to the High Court for fair gaming Bonnie Woods?

Solo

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Someone calling herself Cathy from Saint Hill obtained my ex-wife's personal phone number from my Scientologist brother and gave her a friendly call. She wanted to know if my ex was aware that I was attacking Scientology and also what my movements were so yes, Fair Game is truly over. They are just gathering information about private citizens for their Church records. My ex was wonderful. She told Cathy that any questions she had about me could be answered by calling me. Needless to say...

This call occurred in the evening of 18/09/2012.

Hi Cathy, if/when you read this, I just want you to know that I will make public each and every action you take against me, my family and friends. The criminal abhors daylight, right?

Cathy Sproule was my Treas. Sec. at HSOL (London Day) circa 1974-1976. Personable and as effective as she could be in an impossible position - the org was chronically broke due to uplines suction. Sorry to hear she got sucked into the GO/OSA vacuum as so many of my best staff did, including all my newly trained auditors. AAARGH!

Bygones now.

JHW

Cathy Sproule was my Treas. Sec. at HSOL (London Day) circa 1974-1976. Personable and as effective as she could be in an impossible position - the org was chronically broke due to uplines suction. Sorry to hear she got sucked into the GO/OSA vacuum as so many of my best staff did, including all my newly trained auditors. AAARGH!

Bygones now.

JHW

there are two kinds of top executives in CoS. some are cleared cannibals. some need more auditing

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Cathy was Judy Tampion's communicator back in the days of the GO, when the GO got nuked she joined the SO and morphed happily into OSA. She was CO OSA UK when I was there in 87. I heard that she got RPFed a while back not sure why. Might be worth asking around about that.

So bear in mind she has been hard core for over 30 years.

She is not going to cut you any slack, she is going to think that every delay she can put in your way is a victory, every time she can put you off is a win.

She will try to get you to back off, to be "polite" she will act hurt and she will try to convince you that by easing up on her it will make things go faster.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

Her job is to destroy you and win for Hubbard. make no mistake about it.

Yes Cathy and I both worked in the same office for Judy Tampion. Cathy was lovely to me the time, and was married to Jim. She used to take me back to her little cottage for a meal and to meet her children, and then when she moved to another little village I visited her there too, driving around in her three wheeler car! She was kind and sweet then, so I am struggling to come to terms with her being a CO of any faction, let alone OSA. How mind bending for me. Strange, and sad.

another

Patron
Cathy was rpf'ed in 1993

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/cathy-sproule-rpf.htm

Subject: RPF Assignment - Cathy Sproule
Date: 31 Dec 2002 05:39:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
SEA ORGANIZATION

CMO UK ETHICS ORDER 509

July 27, 1993

INFO: CMO INT
CMO UK
OSA INT
SNR HCO INT
All BASE ORGS

RPF ASSIGNMENT
CATHY SPROULE
DSA SAINT HILL

Cathy Sproule is hereby assigned to the RPF per Fa 3434RD THE
REHABILITATION PROJECT FORCE as being an overt product maker and a non
producer.

Cathy was recently found responsible for creating a Hill 10 of
magnitude which has serious potential of endangering the base which is
having to be handled by several executive staff members on a bypass.

Cathy had received warning three weeks prior to the situation
occurring, however she did not take action to handle as would have
been expected from her hat, instead neglecting it until it had become
a major threat to a current vital handling affecting public inflow,
security of staff and expansion of Scientology in UK.

Study of Cathy's history reveals that she has a longstanding and
unhandled scene of not wearing her hat resulting in flaps requiring
intervention.

In May this year she brought a reporter into the AOSH UK registration
office, unnanounced [sic] and without prior coordination. Cathy asked
questions of [sic] the registrars which could have been misconstrued
by the reporter present, resulting in possible out PR for the Church.

Also earlier this year, valuable evidence that could have been used
against an enemy of the Church was allowed to be destroyed, hindering
executive efforts to apply proper justice to him.

Cathy repeatedly failed to ensure that routine funding was provided to
pay professional services which were required regarding her zone of
responsibility.

There are numerous other situations involving public and staff which
have been mishandled or neglected that fall under Cathy's hat as DSA
to handle.

Despite repeated ethics, justice and correction, Cathy has continued
to act in a neglectful and treasonous manner on her post.

By these acticons, Cathy has demonstrated her treasonability to the
Sea Org. It is hoped that she will take this opportunity to redeem
herself on the Rehabilitation Project Force. She may request a
Committee of Evidence if she so wishes.

Deborah Sardner
D/CD Internal OSA UK

for
Lt Jan Jansen
CO CMO UK

Authorized by
LRH COMM CMO UK

for
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION COLLEGE INC.

COSRECI:JJ:JJ:DG:dg:jj

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
in other words she was a piece of shite they had a grudge against and wanted to punish her severely for that, which I'm sure happened.
Then in the RPF they break you down and build you up to become or more dedicated brainwashed member.
The people who put up with that shite really makes me wonder, but the ones I got to know at Saint Hill who had been on it were like well bevaved zombies, but I suppose that is the whole point of it isn't it

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
in other words she was a piece of shite they had a grudge against and wanted to punish her severely for that, which I'm sure happened.
Then in the RPF they break you down and build you up to become or more dedicated brainwashed member.
The people who put up with that shite really makes me wonder, but the ones I got to know at Saint Hill who had been on it were like well bevaved zombies, but I suppose that is the whole point of it isn't it

I was never in Scientology so I have no personal experience of Cathy at St Hill but from what I read in this thread I feel deeply sorry for her, for her horrible life, for the horrible way this horrible cult has warped her mind and her behaviour and beliefs and interpersonal behaviour.

She was obviously a nice person at one time, which makes this all the worse. Poor Cathy.

another

Patron
Yes. It is very sad if Cathy Gouws was one of the really decent people who has been changed beyond recognition by her years in the scientology cult. She is wasting her life.

Thanks for all the contributions to this thread.

I agree with the view that it's important to put information about scientology cult staff members into the public domain - especially OSA. Perhaps it helps in demystifying an aspect of the cult and in turn takes away some of their power to be threatening or clandestine or to hurt people.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Hey Cathy huns. You have been on the RPF at least 1 time per this thread. Honey doodles, you are apparently on your way back there again. Do you think your thetan will survive this one? Your meat body is in pretty frail shape now. WAKE UP! You have little time on this prison we call earth. Get the fuck out and enjoy what you have left before your scum bag scam religion (so called) takes every last fingernail from you.

God bless your path.