ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Gottabrain, Apr 12, 2011.

1. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

A twisted truth is a lie, when is it not a lie?

2. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Go ahead and ask. I'll tell you.

3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Who cares?

It doesn't matter anymore ... we are no longer in the cult and creepy, psycho people are easily observable on any message board by anyone who can read and has half a brain cell (this one was clearly unwell).

There are weird people everywhere you go, if the poster you are referring to (outed yesterday by @Red Valiant) is an OSA goon all I can say is, standards have really slipped and they're employing cretins!

He seems to have stopped posting anyway, so that's a relief.

:clapping:

4. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I disagree, Alanzo has been going on and on about Mike and Karen, just those two. Doesn't answer legitimate questions when asked but calls people tribal ninnies and what not.

I really don't think Alanzo really cares about Kyle Brennan but is using his story as a tool to get some information on Mike that he thinks someone here has or he is trying to organize a lynch mob on Mike. Using Kyles misfortune like that isn't really different from posting Karen's past

Well, what specifically did Mike do to Alanzo for him to campaign so hard? What specifically did Karen do to Alanzo that he feels compelled to smear her whether the info is true or not?

What is with the anti Scientology rhetoric? What purpose does it serve? I didn't notice anyone ask for more information on why they might be an anti Scientologist but he certainly told them they were

What is the purpose talking about an email with personal info on Alanzo to people who know nothing about it and then leaving the subject a mystery?

Who sent you the email, and why?

The above look like agendas to me.

5. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

It isn't that he was the head of OSA for 22 years and ran it is it?

It's because he was part of a successful series and in the limelight and you can't stand it because that should be you and not Mike and Karen. Isn't that what this is really all about? You're not getting any and they are, and to you, that's the real crime isn't it?
    If Mike went into obscurity and never did what he did, we wouldn't hear a peep from you, right?

6. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

BUTT HURT, you didn't mention my name :D

You may have answered a question Emma had.:eek:

7. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I think she has a point though, because you didn't want to do it anymore it changed the board.

You said you expected people to show up and stay for a while and move on. The reason, IMO, that didn't happen was because you posted on it. That made it personal. It made people, some, not all, think, hey, let's go over and hang out with Emma. That's why some people stayed. Because they stayed , others stayed. It became personal for those concerned.

If the board hadn't gone the way it did, against what you expected, you wouldn't have the archive you are about to archive. It would have been more impersonal. People would not have spilled their guts and told their stories and the newbies would not have had the opportunity to really understand Scientology, and they probably would have moved on because there would have been no stories.

So, despite the fact it didn't go as planned it wouldn't have been one tenth what it is if it had gone the way you planned.

So, you unintentionally did good. The people who posted made ESMB what it became, and it was because they stayed, and it was because they felt they were in the right place to let it go, their story, ESMB became legendary and the best source for how it really is.

So your "not as planned board" became the gem it never would have, if it had gone as you planned.

So, people are speaking freely now, so let it rip, because this wouldn't have happened if the board hadn't meant much, and clearing the air is probably the best thing right now.

8. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

And me ???
    You didn't say my name
    :ill:

Was I just a clown for 8 years???
    I put all my soul in all my poetry and each and every word of wisdom I posted.

And I stood tall next to you at the BofI
    :D

9. lotus

I was kidding Sheila.

My duty was only to bring some lightness and have people laugh, enjoy, drop some load of sadness and let endorphins provides some relief while enjoying the beautiful people here. I had tons of good laughters and Also made 2 close friends. I am left with one friendship that took long and care to grow and it is deeply rooted and precious.

That is great.

Everyone made his\ her own contribution.

freethinker likes this.
  10. lotus

Oh!

Sorry I am among those who didn't realized it was an art blog!:groan:

How can we miss it upon reading the title linker to the pics??

Stupid me...wait..I am taking some nude artsy pic to ask Alanzo post it! We all want our photos on Alanzo's blog and OSA artsy websites.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    Aerial likes this.
  11. I told you I was trouble

Oh ... bloody hell.

[​IMG]

12. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Lotus - I got your fine art right here:

[​IMG]

13. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

14. lotus

[​IMG]
    Lol
    :D

Wait it"s coming;
    I want my beautiful meat body fine art pics displayed on the art blog. :oops:

(Actually modeled in my late 30's , so I guess I was not looking that bad)

Just found one here...

Drum roll

[​IMG]

15. lotus

What???
    :eek:

16. I told you I was trouble

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Cute earrings.

I hope you were you wearing knickers (unlike that other froggy pic we have to look at on every post you make)!

17. lotus

Lol :D

Come on Trouble be free..
    Tell these boobs are nice! They don't hung low at all!
    Right????

Mind you , yes I wear knickers, custom made for esmb grannies

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  18. I told you I was trouble

Yeah, the boobs are quite good (if you happen to like em bright green).

:batseyelashes:

19. lotus

* whispering *
    It's the latest tech in digital OSA camouflage.

Same for the false earrings - they are not real!

20. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

When it comes to boobs I've always been colorblind. I'm neither racist nor specist. :cool: