OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
So then he's gone underground as an undercover operative? :unsure:
[I know, poor taste. My favorite Monty Python skit is the funeral parlor.]
Mark A. Baker

I know of two people from my area, former 'mission' public that faked there deaths and disappeared, only to be stumbled upon years or decades later. These were public! From a small, inoperative for decades Canadian 'mission'.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks again for your help. :thumbsup: List has been edited with names added.

I added Gary Klinger myself - he has been very busy, apparently.

Just found a wonderful list online. Adding names from it. Please update if you have any new data on them.

Henning Heldt owner of LA company Doehring, IAS Patron
Mary Heldt, IAS Patron, in LA
Duke Snider
Richard Weigand – now full time FSM in LA
Kendrick Moxon, COS Attorney
Don Alverzo (aka Jerry Levin) active in AOSH UK
George R Pilat – Active. Runs an ISP in Florida - Intnet, Inc (http://www.intnet.net), Pilat is also associated with CIBER Corporation, a private investigation firm specializing in "computer crimes".
Miles Mellor – was OSA Invest UK, still in SO?
Peter and Patricia Stumbke – was OSA Invest Int, still in SO?
Cathy Sproule – was Director of Special Affairs AOSH UK, RPFed in 1993, still in SO?

Henning and Mary Heldt and Duke Snider worked at David Morse & Associates in LA, along with other ex-GO, when I worked there. I left in December 2003.

Myles Mellor left the SO 2001 latest. He is a famous crossword compiler now.

I have no idea what these people do for the CofS these days.

Paul

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Charlie Earl

This just in from the underground critic network that is wearing Mike Rinder's hat on a bypass of him on this thread:

5477279313_7b260e8d27.jpg

Charlie Earl - LA OSA involved in handling PIs - last seen (as far as I know) annoying protesters at the opening of the Dallas Ideal Org.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
AOSH ANZO OSA
Vicki Dunstan, Pres C of S Aus
Mark Hanna, C of S AOSH
Michael Gordon, OSA AOSH
Cyrus Brooks
Tojo
Elaine Allen (on PAC RPF? contacted ex's just a few years ago as OSA)

Adding to the above:
ACT org Ed was OSA and President of the church here in ANZO, Nick Broadhurst.
Brian Johnston is someone they use as an invest officer he is based in Canberra and has a 2d with Lara Meney/DeJong who was the local DSA for many years they are both still in but not on staff now however they hold these posts as there is no one else to do so. Brian does a lot of invests for them and is very experienced at it.

Sei (spelling may be incorrect) Broadhurst, was and may still be in OSA, was married to Nick but I understand they are either now seperated or divorced.

Harry Crawford local public, does some work for OSA on request, as did Phil Barton, they would have their use when looking at sites that may or not contain OT materials (Phil did this many times).

I am sure i can find pics of all these peeps.

James

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
This just in from the underground critic network that is wearing Mike Rinder's hat on a bypass of him on this thread:

Good ole ANZO OSA Mike Ferris - star of the Australian government inquiry when he said the millions of dollars drop in income for New Zealand was due to "currency fluctuations" - good one, Mike. Seen the Charities Commission lately?
2008_09_Mike_Ferris_05.jpg

Miss Pert

Linda Fitzpatrick was DSA at Syd Class V org for, she says, 20 years then she left staff and worked for a scio before joining the SO. I don't think she is still in the SO but I do believe she's still in as public and it wouldn't surprise me if she did some work for OSA.

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
I can confirm the following:

OSA EUS
Toni Chrambanis

NYC DSA Jennifer McDonald Cox.

Also Bruce Thompson has been seen a lot in this vicinity. He was DSA out of Philly, but CoS there appears dead. So he seems to be delegated here a lot.

Outethicsofficer

Linda Fitzpatrick was DSA at Syd Class V org for, she says, 20 years then she left staff and worked for a scio before joining the SO. I don't think she is still in the SO but I do believe she's still in as public and it wouldn't surprise me if she did some work for OSA.

Linda is not still in the SO, but i would imagine she is still involved with Scn.
James

Happy Days

AOSH ANZO OSA
Vicki Dunstan, Pres C of S Aus
Mark Hanna, C of S AOSH
Michael Gordon, OSA AOSH
Cyrus Brooks
Tojo
Elaine Allen (on PAC RPF? contacted ex's just a few years ago as OSA)

Adding to the above:
ACT org Ed was OSA and President of the church here in ANZO, Nick Broadhurst.
Brian Johnston is someone they use as an invest officer he is based in Canberra and has a 2d with Lara Meney/DeJong who was the local DSA for many years they are both still in but not on staff now however they hold these posts as there is no one else to do so. Brian does a lot of invests for them and is very experienced at it.

Sei (spelling may be incorrect) Broadhurst, was and may still be in OSA, was married to Nick but I understand they are either now seperated or divorced.

Harry Crawford local public, does some work for OSA on request, as did Phil Barton, they would have their use when looking at sites that may or not contain OT materials (Phil did this many times).

I am sure i can find pics of all these peeps.

James

Also add
Virginia Stewart - (was married to Michael Gordon)
Liz Wallace - DSA AOSH ANZO now out of the SO but still a Scio
Jane Whitta - DSA AOSH ANZO (nee Devlin) and (married Heber Jentzsch while at Int but now divorced), I believe she blew the SO was recovered and then routed out standardly but still a Scio
Peter Mansell - CO OSA Flag :angry:
Kathy True - OSA Flag

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
I didnt see this one listed,

Former OSA Canada, Suzanne Prieur was seemingly in attendance at Tampa Idle Morgue opening (i'd guess as public?)

She dropped a sign-in sheet with her name on it and clearwater anon picked it up and took it home not knowing who she was:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...f-tampa-orgs-new-location.77886/#post-1447604

once mentioned online, an anon poster replied back and said:
She's an oldfag scilon from Quebec, Canada. Was in the Guardian Office back in the 1970's.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Mary Stinson

5627105346_b3f6eacc66_o.jpg

I'm kind of surprised she has a facebook page with a picture.

Mary Francis Stinson Newey has a number of identities. She's
a long time OSA op. She was the Invest Dir for OSA Boston for
many years. She and I were best of friends. She was like a sister.

I can only imagine what she thinks of me. To her, I completely betrayed her. I'm sure she was put in lowers for my activities against the cult and given a double dose of brainwashing before she was allowed back into Camp Mindfuck.

Ugh!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know of two people from my area, former 'mission' public that faked there deaths and disappeared, only to be stumbled upon years or decades later. These were public! From a small, inoperative for decades Canadian 'mission'.

:woohoo:

:hysterical:

This will have to go on one of the threads of how to get off the mailing list. :eyeroll:

JimJam

Patron with Honors
Here are a few:

Aki/Aky/Acky Heinrich from L.A. 2009

20qhn43.jpg

fvb4fk.jpg

Elaine Segal from L.A. 2009 OSA INT

wlzj4m.jpg

Linda Sarkovich from L.A. 2009 OSA INT

2nvum4m.jpg

Donatella Kavanaar

28wf77d.jpg

Fritz Kavenaar CLO WUS

1673n7.jpg

"Guy with the eybrows is Daniel Presta, he's italian and nice guy posted in OSA Int. He was married but kept apart from his wife for a long time due to her being in the Gold Office so hopefully they are still together. The other guy is Philippe Pederson also OSA Int, in their Data department. His whole family joined the S.O. from Denmark and his sister was in CMO CW with Jenna when they were 12." (From Jenna's husband)

Philippe is also known as Floyd and he assists Moxon.

huhmyw.jpg

Boojuum

Mary Stinson

5627105346_b3f6eacc66_o.jpg

I'm kind of surprised she has a facebook page with a picture.

Mary Francis Stinson Newey has a number of identities. She's
a long time OSA op. She was the Invest Dir for OSA Boston for
many years. She and I were best of friends. She was like a sister.

I can only imagine what she thinks of me. To her, I completely betrayed her. I'm sure she was put in lowers for my activities against the cult and given a double dose of brainwashing before she was allowed back into Camp Mindfuck.

Ugh!

Great picture of MF! Wow. She was such a sweetie in the old days. Hard to imagine her being hard core.

A harsh reminder of what could have been.

Thanks for posting!

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Maureen O'Keefe OSA Boston, but travels to handle different areas to handle "flaps".

This pic is 10 years old. I'm pretty sure she has gray hair now.

MOK-2.jpg