OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great Thread

I'm loving this thread!

Exposing the folks in OSA is huge.

"OSA" or "Scientology" isn't the problem.

The problem is the persons who are enforcing the abuse and protecting the fraud.

Individuals.

How many key people are there? 5? 10? 20? If the top 10 people in OSA or the COS left, the organization might have a chance of de-criminalizing itself.

Anonymous take note.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Two OSA I knew back in 1990. I don't know what happened to them though.

Jeff Minor OSA NYC
his wife, can't recall her name though.

I can think of some individuals, but how the hell do I know if they are still in the Co$?

I can see completions announced via http://www.truthaboutscientology.com for as late as 2005, but a lot of "apostates" :dieslaughing: have risen since then.

Any suggestions as to how to find if someone is currently active?
If they are out, let them step up and announce they are out.

It's not like we're talking about naive members of the cult here.

We're talking about the people who would destroy you and everyone else who doesn't blindly support the cult in a heartbeat, if they had the means to do it.

auntpat

Patron with Honors
LA Org

Terry Milner, GO 1960s. I have been trying to find him but seems to have fallen off the earth.

Aunt Pat

jenni with an eye

Linda Fitzpatrick was DSA at Syd Class V org for, she says, 20 years then she left staff and worked for a scio before joining the SO. I don't think she is still in the SO but I do believe she's still in as public and it wouldn't surprise me if she did some work for OSA.

:yes: she did a couple of years ago (I know from personal experience) and I'm pretty sure she still does.

Her osa type activities gives her a tick in the contribution column. :whistling:

G

Gottabrain

Thank you!! :)

WOW!

Thank you for all the names and even recent pics! :happydance:

Updating now. I will link names to pages with pics unless anyone has a direct link I can use.

Great job, everyone. :thumbsup:

G

Gottabrain

Additions Requested

Hi All,

Would you please put some more names on here so I can complete the list. Many thanks.

Sheila

Happy Days

Rita Peters was DSA in training for Auckland Org circa 2001. She was training under Lara De Jong/Meney the DSA here in ACT.

Not too sure what happened to her but it was way back when the WIS exhibition came to ACT and she was the I/C of the project and was a total fail at the project. It was OEO and myself who pulled it home in the end paying money of course and project managing the cycle... shit that was way back when we actually gave a shit and thought we were making a difference... :duh::duh:

How times have changed... now I feel fantastic in giving a donation to the ANZAC's and other charities who actually make a friggin difference on this planet of ours.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Deac" Finn - was OSA/GO in Boston in 70s (?) then Flag crew - spent some time in jail in Spain with Heber. I saw something posted about him a while back as being out of the SO but still on-lines somewhere and working in WISE circles.

Greg Smith, hubbie of Ginger who I think was CO CMO at East Grinstead. Greg was the only person I know who got pulled off auditing public at FSO to go do OSA ops. He has quite a few to his "credit." He's a Class IX and has had his picture in some of the SH mags from memory. Did the RPF twinned with Sue Koon at (I think) Int back in late 70s/early 80s.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rita Peters was DSA in training for Auckland Org circa 2001. She was training under Lara De Jong/Meney the DSA here in ACT.

Not too sure what happened to her but it was way back when the WIS exhibition came to ACT and she was the I/C of the project and was a total fail at the project. It was OEO and myself who pulled it home in the end paying money of course and project managing the cycle... shit that was way back when we actually gave a shit and thought we were making a difference... :duh::duh:

How times have changed... now I feel fantastic in giving a donation to the ANZAC's and other charity who actually make a friggin difference on this planet of ours.

Is this the same Rita who recently sent me a "please befriend on Facebook?" I'll send you the email, Liz. :D

paradox

ab intra silentio vera

Linda Sarkovich from L.A. 2009 OSA INT

2nvum4m.jpg

Sarkovitch - anyone know if she's married to a Roy Sarkovitch (aka "Shark")? And, if so, what he might be up to these days? He used to be a very popular snr exec (flag rep n/w) at asho fdn (?) back in the 70's.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

How times have changed... now I feel fantastic in giving a donation to the ANZAC's and other charity who actually make a friggin difference on this planet of ours.

Rita Peters....

I used to work in the same office with her and knew her pretty well. I liked Rita.

She was training on full PR hat for dept of special affairs. I believe she finally completed it around 2003/04. I was at the AO when she was getting her final passes - I don't recall exact date/year and too lazy to look at my passport to check date I flew to Aust.

Rita returned to Auckland, NZ. Last I saw her was on an Anonymous video taken in downtown Auckland, March 2009. Rita was acting very "special" by wiping her bottom (arse, bum, derriere) with Anonymous pamphlets. Yeah! So out-PR. Her eyes...not the woman I used to know.

You can see Rita using the "bottom-wiping" tek on vid below.

Rita enters the scene at 4:33. She is across the street, with blue shoulder bag.

At 5:10 Rita shows her "photo-taking-for-the-invest-files" & "evidence for uplines compliance reports" tek.

At 5:26 Rita displays her prowess with "accidentally-banging-into-woman" tek.

After that you will see Rita using her "bum-wiping" tek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPjZW-0Q4j8&feature=player_embedded

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Sarkovitch - anyone know if she's married to a Roy Sarkovitch (aka "Shark")? And, if so, what he might be up to these days? He used to be a very popular snr exec (flag rep n/w) at asho fdn (?) back in the 70's.

Shark and Sark, as they were known, were married in the late 80s to mid-90s when I was in the HGB, and maybe they still are.

They were both nice people.

Paul

Happy Days

Rita Peters....

I used to work in the same office with her and knew her pretty well. I liked Rita.

She was training on full PR hat for dept of special affairs. I believe she finally completed it around 2003/04. I was at the AO when she was getting her final passes - I don't recall exact date/year and too lazy to look at my passport to check date I flew to Aust.

Rita returned to Auckland, NZ. Last I saw her was on an Anonymous video taken in downtown Auckland, March 2009. Rita was acting very "special" by wiping her bottom (arse, bum, derriere) with Anonymous pamphlets. Yeah! So out-PR. Her eyes...not the woman I used to know.

Thanks sallydance.

Do not accept Facebook friend requests from Rita Peters. As you can see by the video she has been infected with a cult virus and implanted with camera tek. (see vid on sallydance's post).:D

Do you know if her son Aaron Peters? He was the Div 6 reg at the AOSH ANZO.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Shark and Sark, as they were known, were married in the late 80s to mid-90s when I was in the HGB, and maybe they still are.

They were both nice people.

Paul

Thanks, Paul. Never knew or met Linda. But knew his first (?) wife, Cindy (FR CCLA) in the late 70s. What a beautiful young lady she was. As I recall, she was killed in a car accident while driving north to visit her family, I think, either in Oregon or Washington state. Late '77 probably, maybe '78. I remember Shark taking it very badly, understandably of course. Something about the photo of Linda reminded me slightly of her, had she aged 35+ years.

Jquepublic

Tim Lomas, CLO EUS

Bruce Thompson - DSA Philadelphia

NJ/Philly public who work for OSA in Philly:

Pat Dinella/DiMartino - former DSA Philly

Jan Thomas

Mark Thomas

Georgina Miller

Kevin Sandy

Sandy Maurone