ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Gottabrain, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I loved your post Veda as well as many of your posts over the past month.

That said, when it comes to an opportunity to experience a "perimeter defense" action, my preference would have been to experience a swarm of agitated bats.

2. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

That's one way of looking at it.

It seems like when someone strongly disagrees with you and says so they are no longer "your friend".

That sort of nullifies your whole basic "everyone can speak freely and it's all good" premise.

freethinker and JustSheila like this.
  3. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Well, I think that's something we can agree on. You probably left the board up past its "shelf life". I've seen that happen on other message boards, where the owner is just over it and most of what is being posted doesn't have much to do with its original purpose.

In retrospect, you probably should have closed it a while ago, probably years ago, before your annoyance with some of your "regular posters" turned into such active dislike.

4. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

You can still speak freely and not be someone's friend. How do you manage to conflate those things Lulu? I came to the conclusion you were not my friend by the tone & messaging of our conversations. They were not friendly.

You're right. I should have. I guess I can't win at all can I? Keep it open - WRONG. Close it - WRONG.

Keep going Lulu. I'm sure there is a heap more you wanna say.

5. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Hey. I was actually agreeing with you, not trying to say you were wrong. I think you kept the board open with good intentions.

Please stop being so defensive.

6. Emma

It's a little hard when Sheila basically describes me as a evil, hateful, insane person and you 100% agree. Just sayin.

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

You can decipher my reaction as unfriendly. It isn't. It's frustrated. Because I know you're a whole lot better than this.

But I'm not going to stay quiet and hide like many of your other "friends" are right now.

I'm not going to propitiate, either.

Which is something I've seen a lot of on this board recently.

I guess it belongs on the "what I've learned" thread, but I've made some changes personally in the last few years, and I've come to realize I've done things in the past for the purpose of being on the correct side. Or staying quiet instead of speaking up because I was afraid of...whatever.

Not any more.

8. Emma

Me either.

9. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

That's not my interpretation of what Sheila said. At all.

I don't agree with that.

Type4_PTS likes this.
  10. Emma

Whatever. Don't you have more of my crimes to report? Get busy, you only have 5 days!

11. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

I hate war.

Type4_PTS likes this.
  12. Lurker5

Still, I'll fight like hell.

:sadsigh:

13. Type4_PTS

OK, time then for an intermission...

14. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

You know, I woke up in the middle of the night and read what was going on in this thread. I do not remember posting the latin here, I think I was sleep posting!!! maybe it fits, maybe it doesn't.

But in the spirit of Peace, here's a little ditty from some guy.

15. Type4_PTS

16. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

17. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Update on Kevin Forney, whose mother is the long time Director of Special Affairs at the St Louis org.

Here's his twitter: @kevforn

You can see that he is not in hiding, as was reported on Mike Rinders blog, and quite probably not out of scientology at all. His sister works for his mother in the OSA office at st Louis org and he is both following and being followed by her, his mother and his father on Twitter. His Twitter profile says he still lives in St Louis.

MikeRinders blog delivers more disinformation on active OSA personnel.

Imagine that.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Am not following this particular drama but can't help but notice how suddenly protective you are of OSA.

19. Lurker5

20. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Has the board rule about respecting other posters been removed?