What's new

OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
This stinks. But it has me thinking and putting pieces together. Karen has the money to chase this one down - and hasn't it already happened in / gone to court, these kinds of cases, and the perpetrators of this kind of shit, get taken down. And lawsuits are expensive. Is jail time included? I hope Karen pursues it - into the ground . . .

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This stinks. But it has me thinking and putting pieces together. Karen has the money to chase this one down - and hasn't it already happened in / gone to court, these kinds of cases, and the perpetrators of this kind of shit, get taken down. And lawsuits are expensive. Is jail time included? I hope Karen pursues it - into the ground . . .
Good question!
I was trying to figure it out as defamation , when providing proof is easy to bring to civil courts as well as to close sites

Could it be that those people know she won't do anything instead of being way more embarrassed in deposing and being questioned.???

I don't have a clue; only Karen or this guy know.

My main question remains what end justify this mean????
And if doxing ( never seen a proof of that) is fair gamed how is this called????

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:unsure: :confused:

It is fair game - but by whom? THAT is the question.
By people who post it I guess..
But what is to be achieve in being so nasty???

How is those pictures contribute to expose any present wrongdoings of an exe critic public figure ????

Anyway...

All disgusting!

* regarding defamation I know a little of it since I am working on a civil suit of mine. I thought I have to prove the facts are wrong but I was told by the lawyer is not the case. I only have to prove the defamation took place. So wether true or not , it's the intent that matters.

I don't know if the same in USA though, but Karen being a public figure, may change the situation as one can use a defense of " fair criticism" as the guy does on EDMB for weeks.
Criticize public figure critics.

Here is a link for USA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
By people who post it I guess..
But what is to be achieve in being so nasty???

How is those pictures contribute to expose any present wrongdoings of a person????

Anyway...

All disgusting!

* regarding defamation I know a little of it since I am working on a civil suit of mine. I thought I have to prove the facts are wrong but I was told by the lawyer is not the case. I only have to prove the defamation took place. So wether true or not , it's the intent that matters.

I don't know if the same in USA though, but Karen being a public figure, may change the situation as one can use a defense of " fair criticism" as the guy does on EDMB for weeks.
Criticize public figure critics.

Here is a link for USA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law
If these are embarrassing photos from years ago, it is a violation of privacy, I think. Whoever had the photos can be held responsible, as can the distributor. Sort of like the release of the sex videos of so many celebs. Years back nothing could be done, except to pay off the person and/or distributor, but once on internet, it never goes away. So celebs used those to get famous. Worked for them. This is different. This was malicious. Karen isn't 'famous' like that. This is malicious - and laws have changed. I think now someone can be held responsible and sued. But as you said, it would be embarrassing, for her. But hell, she is one tough cookie. And I'll bet she was one good-looking youth - yep . . .

Whatever, once it comes out WHO did this, well, the bad PR will devastate some 'one/s' or some 'thing' . . . Sympathy and support will go to her. BIG TIME. Whoever did this will be covered in shit, literally. And rightly so.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Some people are asking who posted such things.
I won't link to any disgusting blog neither to a site linking to OSA smearing website. No way.
Karen is a human being and is entitled dignity.

But hey...who is smearing Karen for years ( including two last month's on ESMB) and has a deserted blog???

Please tell me if this is fair game and if the end justifies means??? What end though???

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, this is 10 times worse than having personal info exposed. I guess we know who the piece of shit is . . .

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Well, this is 10 worse than having personal info exposed.
Exactly!

Have you seen the proofs of such personnal info exposed, for what Sheila and I were called on e-meter sec check..as if Sheila is a nasty person specialuzed in this small dirty OSA nasty stuff...wow! Sheila is a fair and decent chick..a heart of gold.

Also, it was said almost all ESMBers got the e-mail so it was surprising I didn't get it! (Suspicions??)

The facts are many people reported, like me and Sheila, they have no clue what it was about. Nobody reported they have seen it, received it, heard of it...here at least.

The alledgely people who alledgely reported it never showed up to report it was true.

Actually, if such e-mail does exist, seems it has nothing to do with this board community. None to say how can Karen be judged here of something that we don"t have any proof exist??
Is it the same as "Karen took over OCMB" ???
that later revealed to be a technical problem Andrea didn't solved, according to his own words.

Since I have been wrongly, without any proof, associated with that nasty stuff, and publicly had to deny any part in this retard cult mindset I left 25 years ago..well..lets unveil what is public and available.
Right???? Let's follow the shit smell to find that it might just be a vicious circle of shit stirrer and that we have nothing to do with that. ESMB members have never done into that dirty stuff as a community. We are not mean people.

It all began on Marty's the ( fill the blank) site, then was forward on this guy's blog and last imported here.

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
@lotus

Yes, pieces of the puzzle are falling into place, revealing shadows within shadows. What does that remind you of? Reads like a spy novel or film. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I know you and Sheila were unfairly linked to the 'email' exposing alanzo. I asked, Was it an email, to email addresses - or PMs here - and got no answer. In fact everyone just shut down on all that. It is not over, as we now have seen, with the publishing these pics of Karen. How stupid is that, to publish those? IQ around 5 maybe. Yo duh. The Pointed Finger of Fate turns right around and points to perhaps the perpetrator of all of this. Out yourself to garner sympathy? Then attack the one/s being blamed? Hmmm :hmm: Put it here, to get clicks to one's own dying blog?

To what end, yes lotus, that is the question. To what end . . . or better to ask - what does it mean - right now?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thank you for your courage to speak your mind.

This whole situation has revealed much on people...the best of them for the vast majority.

It has been an epic fail to attempt to divise the community as it resulted in the opposite outcome. One can try to paint us as a mean cruel hord..the posts on the boards and behavior speaks.

:)

As far as I am concerned these last few weeks of toxic disgusting stuff has resulted in a tremendous increase of my affinity and admiration toward you guys: A loveable, joyful fair so called "flock of sheeps" who think for themselve.
Really!

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Speaks loud and clear @lotus - Actions SPEAK Loud and Clear. Clear having no connection to scino/co$, but in original meaning, as in - clear as glass, a window. A window right into the soul of - a person . . .

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Ditto
My mom used to teach us that actions speaks for true intent. She was very strict on that we don't judge people upon other's smearing but upon their present actions. No dirty stuff were allowed at home.

She used to say only a thief will accuse others of being a thief. She was right.

Our mom wisdom is usually the best.
:)

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not the link Alanzo provided though.
We all know where it has been posted.
No we don't. I assumed it must be Alanzo's blog but I've just gone there and can't see anything about Karen.

This is just another mystery sandwich for me and probably many others.:(