What's new

OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>
It provided an opportunity to experience what is called a "perimeter defense" action, where someone presents himself as a critic or dissident yet attacks all of David Miacavige's enemies, while forwarding PR and propaganda lines that are identical to those parroted by Scientology Inc.'s apologists.
<snip>
I loved your post Veda as well as many of your posts over the past month.

That said, when it comes to an opportunity to experience a "perimeter defense" action, my preference would have been to experience a swarm of agitated bats.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I have found out that certain friends only remain friends if you stick to the script and act according to the plan. In that case they are not my friends and never were. I've found out through all this who my friends actually are and for that I'm grateful.

That's one way of looking at it.

It seems like when someone strongly disagrees with you and says so they are no longer "your friend".

That sort of nullifies your whole basic "everyone can speak freely and it's all good" premise.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
When politics is the dominant subject on a message board for exes you know time is up. Rather than go out with the same old same old I thought fuck it, let’s let it all hang out. I didn’t know who would post or what would be posted, but rather just let it happen.

Well, I think that's something we can agree on. You probably left the board up past its "shelf life". I've seen that happen on other message boards, where the owner is just over it and most of what is being posted doesn't have much to do with its original purpose.

In retrospect, you probably should have closed it a while ago, probably years ago, before your annoyance with some of your "regular posters" turned into such active dislike.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
That's one way of looking at it.

It seems like when someone strongly disagrees with you and says so they are no longer "your friend".

That sort of nullifies your whole basic "everyone can speak freely and it's all good" premise.
You can still speak freely and not be someone's friend. How do you manage to conflate those things Lulu? I came to the conclusion you were not my friend by the tone & messaging of our conversations. They were not friendly.

Well, I think that's something we can agree on. You probably left the board up past its "shelf life". I've seen that happen on other message boards, where the owner is just over it and most of what is being posted doesn't have much to do with its original purpose.

In retrospect, you probably should have closed it a while ago, probably years ago, before your annoyance with some of your "regular posters" turned into such active dislike.
You're right. I should have. I guess I can't win at all can I? Keep it open - WRONG. Close it - WRONG.

Keep going Lulu. I'm sure there is a heap more you wanna say.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
You're right. I should have. I guess I can't win at all can I? Keep it open - WRONG. Close it - WRONG.

Keep going Lulu. I'm sure there is a heap more you wanna say.

Hey. I was actually agreeing with you, not trying to say you were wrong. I think you kept the board open with good intentions.

Please stop being so defensive.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey. I was actually agreeing with you, not trying to say you were wrong. I think you kept the board open with good intentions.

Please stop being so defensive.
It's a little hard when Sheila basically describes me as a evil, hateful, insane person and you 100% agree. Just sayin.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
You can still speak freely and not be someone's friend. How do you manage to conflate those things Lulu? I came to the conclusion you were not my friend by the tone & messaging of our conversations. They were not friendly.

You can decipher my reaction as unfriendly. It isn't. It's frustrated. Because I know you're a whole lot better than this.

But I'm not going to stay quiet and hide like many of your other "friends" are right now.

I'm not going to propitiate, either.

Which is something I've seen a lot of on this board recently.

I guess it belongs on the "what I've learned" thread, but I've made some changes personally in the last few years, and I've come to realize I've done things in the past for the purpose of being on the correct side. Or staying quiet instead of speaking up because I was afraid of...whatever.

Not any more.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You can decipher my reaction as unfriendly. It isn't. It's frustrated. Because I know you're a whole lot better than this.

But I'm not going to stay quiet and hide like many of your other "friends" are right now.

I'm not going to propitiate, either.

Which is something I've seen a lot of on this board recently.

I guess it belongs on the "what I've learned" thread, but I've made some changes personally in the last few years, and I've come to realize I've done things in the past for the purpose of being on the correct side. Or staying quiet instead of speaking up because I was afraid of...whatever.

Not any more.
Me either.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Res ipsa loquitur
You know, I woke up in the middle of the night and read what was going on in this thread. I do not remember posting the latin here, I think I was sleep posting!!! maybe it fits, maybe it doesn't.

But in the spirit of Peace, here's a little ditty from some guy.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Update on Kevin Forney, whose mother is the long time Director of Special Affairs at the St Louis org.

Here's his twitter: @kevforn

You can see that he is not in hiding, as was reported on Mike Rinders blog, and quite probably not out of scientology at all. His sister works for his mother in the OSA office at st Louis org and he is both following and being followed by her, his mother and his father on Twitter. His Twitter profile says he still lives in St Louis.

MikeRinders blog delivers more disinformation on active OSA personnel.

Imagine that.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Update on Kevin Forney, whose mother is the long time Director of Special Affairs at the St Louis org.

Here's his twitter: @kevforn

You can see that he is not in hiding, and quite probably not out of scientology at all. His sister works for his mother in the OSA office at st Louis org and he is both following and being followed by her, his mother and his father on Twitter.

MikeRinders blog delivers more disinformation on active OSA personnel.

Imagine that.
Am not following this particular drama but can't help but notice how suddenly protective you are of OSA.

freethinker

Sponsor
Would you not say the same though, for all the other people who has been smeared? I'm specifically thinking about the Wrathbunny and the Raindeer.

Who gets a pass? Who decide who gets a pass?
Has the board rule about respecting other posters been removed?