What's new

OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
This list is to name those trained in GO or OSA tactics that are still dedicated, active members of the Church of Scientology. Those out or known to be inactive are not to be named.

Please post pics of those harassing you when you do not know the name. They may not be COS staff, but that doesn't mean they're not operatives.

I would appreciate as many entries as you know from your memories, documentation and experiences so I can update and complete this list.

The purpose of this list is twofold: 1) So we as ex's can be aware of them and their training in dirty rotten tricks if contact is made or harassment occurs,
2) To discourage OSA or DM from using them as Operatives for underhanded, illegal activities because they are KNOWN TO US.

FSO SO
Larry Slatkoff

Melbourne GO (now Int or Flag staff)
Bob Allsop
Joy Allsop
Alan Cartwright
Zoltan Bozan

former GO GLA
Jeff Porter (still in LA)
Rudi Loehwing (lists both E Grinstead and Tampa FL as home addresses)

LA OSA
Aky Heinrich (aka James Dean)
Neil O'Reilly (aka Joe Neil)
Roman Giessauer

AOSH UK
Vicki Dunstan, Pres C of S Aus
Mark Hanna, C of S AOSH
Michael Gordon, OSA AOSH

OSA Canada
Commanding Officer: Yvette Shank
Legal Safeguards Chief: Jean Sepic
CCHR Coordinator: Tereasa Buttnor
A/Social Reform Aide: Angela Ilassi (ILASSI)
Al Buttnor (was OSA staff - in RPF ANZO as of 2009)

Former Boston OSA, still active in COS:
Elaine Seigal-- former head of B1 in Boston moved up to OSA Int
Arte Maren-- Former PR guy for USGO
Gary Brown-- former Boston GO B1
Kevin Tighe-- former Boston GO B1
Maureen O'Keefe former Boston GO SC
David Aden former Boston GO PR

(former) Chicago OSA:
Randy Kretchmar
Mary Ann Ahmad
Carol Brooks
Alan Brooks

Please ensure any person named is an active, dedicated COS member before posting a name to this thread.

Buttnor is still in? OMG that is just bizarre. That guy was such an asswipe during the mid 90's up in Canada. I do not remember the name of the person that he and his fellow cohorts were fumbling around attacking but it was all over ARS at the time.

he is in the ANZO RPF? WTF is that all about? Are they pulling a ISKCON and sending people out to obscure camps away from the authorities?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This just in from the underground critic network that is wearing Mike Rinder's hat on a bypass of him on this thread:

Rebecca Cusano is the current DSA of Chicago.

Word is: the OSA office in Chicago has dwindled in size over the years.

Div6

Crusader
Buttnor is still in? OMG that is just bizarre. That guy was such an asswipe during the mid 90's up in Canada. I do not remember the name of the person that he and his fellow cohorts were fumbling around attacking but it was all over ARS at the time.

he is in the ANZO RPF? WTF is that all about? Are they pulling a ISKCON and sending people out to obscure camps away from the authorities?

Henson and Gregg Hagglund?

T

TheSneakster

So, we're conducting another OSA witch hunt ?

Has anyone checked to see if OSA witches float or sink ?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This just in from the underground critic network and posted as a bypass of Mike Rinder's hat in this thread:

Ellen Forney is the DSA of the St. Louis Org.

Her son Kevin Forney is the HAS at the STL ORG

Together they make up the Dream Team of Scientology Justice that is creating an oasis of sanity for the beings in Missouri and Southwestern Illinois.

Sindy

Crusader
This just in from the underground critic network that is wearing Mike Rinder's hat on a bypass of him on this thread:

Rebecca Cusano is the current DSA of Chicago.

Word is: the OSA office in Chicago has dwindled in size over the years.

BTW. Rebecca Cusano is a really good person misguided though she may be. That is the tragedy here. She actually thinks she is doing something good. She really needs to wake up but I do love her just the same.

G

Gottabrain

Thanks again for your help. :thumbsup: List has been edited with names added.

I added Gary Klinger myself - he has been very busy, apparently.

Just found a wonderful list online. Adding names from it. Please update if you have any new data on them.

Henning Heldt owner of LA company Doehring, IAS Patron
Mary Heldt, IAS Patron, in LA
Duke Snider
Richard Weigand – now full time FSM in LA
Kendrick Moxon, COS Attorney
Don Alverzo (aka Jerry Levin) active in AOSH UK
George R Pilat – Active. Runs an ISP in Florida - Intnet, Inc (http://www.intnet.net), Pilat is also associated with CIBER Corporation, a private investigation firm specializing in "computer crimes".
Miles Mellor – was OSA Invest UK, still in SO?
Peter and Patricia Stumbke – was OSA Invest Int, still in SO?
Cathy Sproule – was Director of Special Affairs AOSH UK, RPFed in 1993, still in SO?

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't forget good ol' Cyrus Brooks and Tojo (lastname?), DSAs from AOSH ANZO and Syd Class V Org. :)