What's new

OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Richard Eisenböck Germany/Düsseldorf DSA
he has a FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...001738966471#!/profile.php?id=100001738966471
49869_100001738966471_1615998_n.jpg

Claudia Uhl Germany/Düsseldorf She is the spokesman of the Düsseldorf Org!
llllll.jpg

Franz Riedl Germany
I am not sure about his current status. BUT I know definitive he is in and active.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001738966471#!/profile.php?id=1121678913&sk=friends
27357_1121678913_6581_n.jpg

Last edited:

got_the_T_shirt

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Check out this link...laughable. This is for a presentation on the wonderful accomplishments of hubbard, just email [email protected] for the details. hahaha. so add anne hogarth to the list...she was in the go, then she ran osa africa for a long time, went up to osa int and worked in the programs bureau...evidently she's back where she started. her husband, simon, used to be the co able int.

http://www.joburg.org.za/index.php?...285&extmode=view&extid=115602&date=2011-03-19

He's in the hole at Int along with Rina Weinberg & Laurie Zurn.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Does anyone remember reading about Rhea Smith, who, in the late 90s, was responsible for monitoring a.r.s. and reporting to Gavino Idda?

Re: OSA & GO OPERATIVES STILL IN & ACTIVE Two more to add

I know one of the main things that OSA staff can get in trouble for is covering up crimes that are a common occurrence with staff and public in their respective orgs. Jan Eastgate is example number one and what Jan did is very common, look up Tommy Gorman to find one of many more examples, though most not as vocal as Tommy. There are so many actionable crimes in PC folders that OSA cover up it boggles the mind.

I believe all OSA staff will come under scrutiny once the Jan Eastgate news hits the states. Two more to add to the current active OSA list are:

Jeff Quiros http://www.facebook.com/jeffquiros who is long time OSA in San Francisco California and

Leslie Marcotte who is also OSA in San Francisco California.

I do believe evidence of the covering up of crimes will come to light in the relatively near future. The covering up of a crime would not fall under the statute of limitations and therefore these OSA have quite a bit to fear.

Because of that they are unlikely to turn on themselves until forced to, at which point they will.

I believe their best course of action would be to run and hide and hope the whole house of cards just falls (which if all OSA left it certainly would in short order), then they may be safe.

Ron created one hell of a game and trap.

Ethicsbait.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am of the Opinion that:::::::::
Office of Special Affairs is more DIRTY, more UNDERHANDED, more CREEPY,
more SALACIOUS
than the OLD Guardian's Office,

I am making a good note of the HUSHMAIL user IDs below.
These are OSA Office of Special Affair USER IDs.
The Emails from these USER IDs below contain links to malicious hate websites.
The websites are Over-the-Top.
You would never guess these are "CHURCH" websites.
Hushmail is being used for SPAM and and to further the “Church of Scientology’s HATE Campaigns.
Hushmail is already aware of these CULT-LIKE actions

Names of whistleblowers are often impersonated ( Dan Koon, Janela Webster, Tony De Phillips and Amy Scobee are examples)
Hushmail can be contacted
Email: Contact us by email or
Phone: (604) 685-6937
Monday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time. Please note that they do not provide telephone support for free Hushmail accounts.

These are the “Church” FAIR GAME and DIRTY TRICKS HUSHMAIL accounts
The emails from these Email accounts
send out links to obscene hate websites…
how very Religious !
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Even impersonating the New Yorker
and Paul Haggis !
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If you receive Email from these OSA/RTC addresses in their hate campaigns
You can also report the SPAM right away by clicking the LINK called “SPAM” in the little picture icon links above the body of the Email.

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
What happened to Gottabrain (Sheila) who initiated this thread. She used to post a lot but I haven't seen her here for ages. Hope she is ok. Anyone know?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
What happened to Gottabrain (Sheila) who initiated this thread. She used to post a lot but I haven't seen her here for ages. Hope she is ok. Anyone know?

Sheila is well and happy.
She is on a "Special Project"..........​
:):):)

I just saw this thread for the first time.

It's good to the old gang. (I kid the wannabe spooks)

Dont forget Rick Kimmel and Bruce Ullman.

I saw Kimmel on one of Sparrow's videos.

And I heard that Ullman is active in some group in Clearwater.

The Anabaptist Jacques

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Glenn Hunter, OSA ANZO - last seen at the CLO raid we did with Mike Gordon. He's Invest Aide (?) for OSA ANZO.

I'm surprised his name hasn't come up so far in this thread (or not that I could see.) He has been seen since - at Jan Eastgate's trial for example.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This just in from the underground critic network and posted as a bypass of Mike Rinder's hat in this thread:

Ellen Forney is the DSA of the St. Louis Org.

Her son Kevin Forney is the HAS at the STL ORG

(They work as a team)

Together they make up the Dream Team of Scientology Justice that is creating an oasis of sanity for the beings in Missouri and Southwestern Illinois.
After 8 years, just wondering if anyone has an update on this thread!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What do you know?

This information on Mike Rinder's blog seems to have some disinformation on it.

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/st-louis-follow-up/

Dated August 22, 2018

"Those who have left staff in the past 5 or so years :
Barry Coziahr – divorced from his 1st wife. Married South African Claire Lotz. They met on line and decided to get married before meeting in person. Recently moved to Clearwater.
Katy Jenne (Chipman) – just moved to Clearwater
Myndi Spencer (just divorced from Jackson Spencer) – just moved to Clearwater
Amy Jones (formerly Spencer) – will be moving to Clearwater
Ronnie Jones aka Byron Jones – will be moving to Clearwater
Mike Jenne – moved to Clearwater
Kevin Forney – (DSA Ellen Maher Forney’s son and former Ethics Officer) rumored to be out and in hiding.
Joel Adney Heft – divorced from Adam and moved to Clearwater"

At least one of these entries seems to be false:

Kevin Forney   Scientology Service Completions   Truth About Scientology Statistics Project.png

Maybe not. Maybe he is "out" and "in hiding".

Who knows? These OSA guys are slippery.

Veda

Sponsor
What do you know?

This information on Mike Rinder's blog seems to have some disinformation on it.

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/st-louis-follow-up/

Dated August 22, 2018

"Those who have left staff in the past 5 or so years :
Barry Coziahr – divorced from his 1st wife. Married South African Claire Lotz. They met on line and decided to get married before meeting in person. Recently moved to Clearwater.
Katy Jenne (Chipman) – just moved to Clearwater
Myndi Spencer (just divorced from Jackson Spencer) – just moved to Clearwater
Amy Jones (formerly Spencer) – will be moving to Clearwater
Ronnie Jones aka Byron Jones – will be moving to Clearwater
Mike Jenne – moved to Clearwater
Kevin Forney – (DSA Ellen Maher Forney’s son and former Ethics Officer) rumored to be out and in hiding.
Joel Adney Heft – divorced from Adam and moved to Clearwater"

At least one of these entries seems to be false:

View attachment 15799

Maybe not. Maybe he is "out" and "in hiding".

Who knows? These OSA guys are slippery.

Have you made a police report yet about that e-mail matter?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I just come out of a blog where very embarrassing PICTURES of Karen - related to her PERSONNAL life, about 40 years ago, were posted. I'd say in terms of disgusting harming stuff, it's the worse I've seen (aligned with the nasty OSA online sites where it has been taken)

Can people tell me if this fits with the long definition ( an alleged victim of an alleged fair gamed e-mail op ) posted.????

Since, regarding this crime scene, we are provided with evidences, ( pictures and writings) my question is:

Is Karen fair gamed???
Or is this the end justify the means????

Are those the same????

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I just come out of a blog where very embarrassing pictures of Karen - related to het PERSONNAL life, about 40 years ago were posted. I'd say in terms of disgusting harming stuff, it's the worse I've seen (aligned with the nasty OSA online sites where it has been taken)

Can people tell me if this fits with the long definition ( an alleged victim of an alleged fair gamed e-mail op ) posted.????

Since, regarding this crime scene, we are provided with evidences, my question is:

Is Karen fair gamed???
Or is this the end justify the means????

Are those the same????
67918547_412379459394244_4543905159549288448_n.png

JustSheila

Crusader
That's nasty, Alanzo. Karen De La Carriere is a fully out ex-Scientologist and has nothing to do with COS. You just have a hard-on for her and some personal grudge. I wish you'd stop trolling Karen already. She's been out for ages.