OSA Investigations "Enemy" Point System Document

guanoloco

As-Wased
This is one thing I could never understand, how could you possibly be stupid enough to remain a Scientologist, if you have access to the truth. How do these OSA operatives do it?

How can you possible waste your life putting up with Hubbard's dogmatic nonsense, on a day to day basis, in a batshit crazy cult, if you know it's nothing but a batshit crazy cult?

You really have to be a special kind of stupid to have access to boards like this and remain a Scientologist.

This is one of the reasons why Nazis opted for a hands free "final solution" in the form of gassing - they were losing too many men in the SS committing the murders with guns. These SS hitmen could only last 3 months or so shooting innocent women and children amongst others on average. I guess it took a special sort of psycho to relish the job and flourish and prosper at it...you know the type...the guy who has people pushing peanuts with their nose...the guy who throws four year olds in the chain locker.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is one thing I could never understand, how could you possibly be stupid enough to remain a Scientologist, if you have access to the truth. How do these OSA operatives do it?

How can you possible waste your life putting up with Hubbard's dogmatic nonsense, on a day to day basis, in a batshit crazy cult, if you know it's nothing but a batshit crazy cult?

You really have to be a special kind of stupid to have access to boards like this and remain a Scientologist.

With financial incentive, you graduate from being a $cientologist to being a co-conspirator in an elaborate fraud.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
There are 2080 words in this document
Attack is used 87 times

4% of the words in the article are “attack”

There is so much insanity in this document I don’t know where to begin but I did notice this:

2) External influences: Which means people thinking for themselves or using free speech is considered an attack

3) A suit filed against the church or individual is an attack:
This means that the church can never be wrong, that no one should or could ever have a real grievance
A scientologist can never be wrong either
This says nothing about “A false accusation”. Any accusation is considered false by definition…an attack
4) Any law suit

15 or 16) a civil suit or judgment. If there were a judgment that would mean that the church was found guilty by facts. This document says basically that they cannot be found guilty because they are always right.

19) A criminal complained…so if the church breaks into a government building and steals documents and a criminal complaint is made that is an attack.

This is really unbelievable

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
There are 2080 words in this document
Attack is used 87 times

4% of the words in the article are “attack”

There is so much insanity in this document I don’t know where to begin but I did notice this:

2) External influences: Which means people thinking for themselves or using free speech is considered an attack

3) A suit filed against the church or individual is an attack:
This means that the church can never be wrong, that no one should or could ever have a real grievance
A scientologist can never be wrong either
This says nothing about “A false accusation”. Any accusation is considered false by definition…an attack
4) Any law suit

15 or 16) a civil suit or judgment. If there were a judgment that would mean that the church was found guilty by facts. This document says basically that they cannot be found guilty because they are always right.

19) A criminal complained…so if the church breaks into a government building and steals documents and a criminal complaint is made that is an attack.

This is really unbelievable

I find it all too believable. Scientology is right, the rest of the world is sick, a scientologists head is in black or white there's no halfway. You are with us or against us.

I wonder just how much time they spend calculating all this complex crap. Keeps them busy I suppose. I also wonder how many attackers they have 'handled', and what that actually means.:nervous:

Bumping this thread for Leah Remini, for her family and friends who just might be lurking and reading here. (Welcome, Lurkers!) :)

I think it might be useful information for them, as well as eye-opening for some of our other Newbies. :thumbsup:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA, at this point is minimally in a Condition below Liability, quite possibly DOUBT.

OSA NEEDS TO CORRECTLY APPLY THE DOUBT FORMULA.

AN HONEST EXAMINATION OF THE GOALS, ABUSES, STATISTICS, ABUSES, MOTIVES, ABUSES, PURPOSES, ABUSES, OF

Scientology vs ESMB, for example...

AND THEY ALL WALK OUT THE FUCKING DOOR!

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
With financial incentive, you graduate from being a $cientologist to being a co-conspirator in an elaborate fraud.

The true believer doesn't require $$$.

My shit was pre-internet, but my handler had me read Snapping, by Conway and Seligman

so that I could better impersonate an ex.

Devious fuckers, we were.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
OSA, at this point is minimally in a Condition below Liability, quite possibly DOUBT.

OSA NEEDS TO CORRECTLY APPLY THE DOUBT FORMULA.

AN HONEST EXAMINATION OF THE GOALS, ABUSES, STATISTICS, ABUSES, MOTIVES, ABUSES, PURPOSES, ABUSES, OF

Scientology vs ESMB, for example...

AND THEY ALL WALK OUT THE FUCKING DOOR!

Don't forget the word "abuses"!!! :p:p:p

Easter Bump for our Newbies and Lurkers! :happydance:

Odd_Vintage_Easter_Card_4.jpg