What's new

OSA London do a repeat of Germany

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for all you have done, UK Anons.

Great work.

Your personal safety IS more important than a win.

Live and learn with these dickheads. It's all you can do

Div6

Crusader
Let me see if I have this straight.

An American Actor, promoting a movie about assassinating a fascist dictator (who rose to power on the back of goon squads) attends a premier of his movie
surrounded by his own personal goon squad?

One has to wonder if this heightened "security" is DM's answer to said actor signing an Anon mask? TC could argue that he was applying the "don't create antagonism" idea to a PTS sit in that instance.

They certainly are fail at "shattering" suppression.

Shalashar

Patron
The bitter irony is though as one of the folk on WWP noted was that many anon were both surprised and impressed by TC's signing of that mask and were open and frank on that point.

Had he done the same here, a similar action may well have occured, however, by having OSA goons onsite hounding protestors, all it does is create more anger and a renewed desire to dismantle the cult.

Div6

Crusader
The bitter irony is though as one of the folk on WWP noted was that many anon were both surprised and impressed by TC's signing of that mask and were open and frank on that point.

Had he done the same here, a similar action may well have occured, however, by having OSA goons onsite hounding protestors, all it does is create more anger and a renewed desire to dismantle the cult.

Exactly. They ARE CREATING the antagonism.

not total fail: see WWP for longer post on premiere raid

BTW: we were asked 'why are you here?' last night & gave the appropriate: to tell folks of the abuses etc
& got but who pays you?

Me: I've got some nazi gold
London Anon: the psychs are paying us!

and the fecking eedjit $cilons nodded!!! I guess cos it fit with the bull$hit the org. gives em.

we got the Alex runaround: they could not listen, could not respond to what was said to them, I think davey boy has so totally squrreled the tech, that new $cilons do not even get old comm. tech & they needs to ask for the ca$h back. its fraud.

Last edited:

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors

Exactly. The London debacle was STUPID STUPID STUPID on their part. All they did was demonstrate how $cientology can smile sweetly at you while they insert a knife between your vertebrae.

Pinchy.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Posted by Shadow on WWP

The Shadow's post-game report (sorry I'm late, only just got back in from my course)

Firstly, I have a Mini DV tape with about half an hour of raw footage from the premiere, including the epic confrontation with the Scilons in the crowd (pretty sure it has the old lady Scis trying to demask Darth and co). I need a 4pin to 6pin 1394 'Firewire' cable before I can get the footage onto the computer, I will attempt to get hold of one ASAP, if anyone has a spare one then please let me know. The tape is safe though so don't worry.

I was definitly playing the observer role for the most of this one, I was very interested to see Londonfags in action and not show them up. I met up with XTX, HatMachine, and the legend that is JFP for a quick mini-raid at TCR which was pretty lulzy (bizarre for me, having seen the place on YouTube and then actually being there!) then we split up and headed to the premiere. We managed to get a fairly decent spot (well I thought so) right where the cars would be coming up (we saw them unloading the red carpet and setting it up, Hat came out with a cracking line about it being "...a bit Some Mothers Do 'ave Em"), unfortunately to our dismay, Tommy arrived first, was driven straight up to the door and vanished into the cinema. Apparently defeated, we started to regroup and head for the postgame, HOWEVER as we got into Yates pub we realised that that sneaky midget had come back out to do the whole autograph thing. Bastard. The Police were actually letting us out of the entrance that opens onto the Square, and for about three seconds, I was in direct line of sight of Cruise, he was about 15 feet away. Now I have nothing against Cruise as an actor or anything like that, but those three seconds and that clear line of sight would have been more than enought to draw a gun and shoot hime between the eyes. So Premiere security isn't as good as they like to think.

SO, we made our way around the perimeter, easily picking out the OSA operatives (the black guy with glasses, the one who looked a bit like Herr Flick or the creepy German from Raiders of the Lost Ark, and the other old guy in the hat) and handing out flyers etc. Being a considerate chap, I gave two of the OSAs 'my card', which confused the hell out of them so I will be using Shadow Card tech a lot more I think. Anyway, it was around this time we started trolling the crowd, Darth was pretty lulzy with the vocals, and of course we got into that epic confrontation with the three Scis in the crowd who tried to unmask Darth (and grab The Shadow's camera from XTX's hand, bricks were shat by The Shadow there for a second ;p), I have to say it was in the trolling that I was most impressed with Loldon Anons, they really know their shit and they do not let up in their argument, in fact I seem to recall that they won that round, the Scis got fucked off and started to ignore them IIRC.

Tommy was still doing the red carpet thing (and no I don't mean Nicole Kidman ;p) so a couple of us pushed our way towards the barriers, and I held up my 'Come on Tom, what happened to Confront & Shatter Suppression?' sign. It was at this point that I too was confronted/assaulted by OSA, and in a way which I have never experienced before (we don't really have OSA up in Sunderland). Old Hat OSA started pulling my arm and said in an authoratitive voice (WTF is he serious?) "Could I see what's on your sign, please?" I turned around, and with best Shadow face/voice "No, because you're OSA, and if you touch me again, it will be classed as assault and I WILL go and report it to that officer" at which point he bricked it and backed off.

Job done, we headed for post game drinks. XTX downed a glass of milk which also contained tomato ketchup, vinegar, and a good amount of Violenza's spit, god bless him. Also there was a swastiget with glasses (Glasstiget?) and JFP and his wingman (Loldon's own version of Simon Pegg and NicK Frost ;p) took great delight in drawing a unibrow, a swastika, and the word 'AIDS' on my person in permanent marker (the swastika was particularly worrying combined with the Union Jack patch on my uniform). YES I did indeed make my peace with JFP, it was hilarious as he attempted to troll me by referring to JFP as being someone else not present, when in fact I already KNEW it was him!

I felt really bad for the London Anons as they were quite down about the fact that they had not gotten quite the result with Tommy they had hoped for and were considering it a 'fail', considering the level of action our Anons are used to (ie little-to-none) I thought the entire damn thing was epic. At least they were there, and more improtantly, at least Scientology KNOWS they were there. They made the effort and did a good job, and most importantly no-one got v&. There should be no shame in that, and now of course it turns out that we DID get some press, so it's all good.

I would just like to congratulate everyone, and don't be too hard on yourselves because you didn't get to stand toe-to-toe with Cruise. And thank you for having the epic fail that is Teh Saddo along for the ride :)