OSA me this Batman....

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK--I'm feeling kind of OSAed to death even though I rarely have time to log on here. Boring drama is boring-- (IMNSHO and being somewhat facetious). I have info on various crap OSA has pulled from one angle or another. The thing is, yep...they scared me [email protected]#less when I first got out, and even a bit more when I learned further information. These guys have been sent deep undercover in sits that were so convoluted that, from what I can tell, OSA just even keeps secrets from itself. I learned never to assume that anything ANYONE does proves they are not OSA. It's kind of a batshit crazy organization. Clusterfuck is the only word I can come up for it. But, wtf.

Here's the thing. OSA will be there until this evil cult dies. Scienos are indoctrinated. The more time that passes, the more idiotic it seems to me in some ways to fricking worry about who is or is not OSA. Hell, it just confirms their opinion of us exes when we do that sort of thing. Trying to find out exactly what the fuck someone is up to is what the cult does. I'm not saying to be total pushover wimpoids. It's just there have been folks who have even left OSA when they went undercover and were treated so warmly and wonderfully that they wondered how the hell those people they were sent out to monitor could be SPs, and they eventually left. Some people are innately evil, and will fuck you over whether they are a Scientologist or some plumber down the street. We are tipping the tide and starting to win this whole thing. So, maybe you might have accidentally befriended an OSAbot. Damn...people's lives HAVE been ruined over this, I DO get that. But, now we have more and more backup. More people connecting, and we have more ability to take care of each other, if we don't tear each other down. Maybe we unknowingly kill the unknown OSA agent with kindness, and perhaps wake them up. Probably have a damned good ally come out of that as a bonus.

I don't know what I would have done in the name of the cult when I was in...when I believed that the psychs and the media were the enemy. Luckily, I wasn't put in the position where I was called upon to do anything horrific. I do know that meeting people who treated me well sure started to mess with my mind a bit in a good way. I understand manning up the guns and dealing with media and governments, but dealing with individuals...we were all THERE once. OK. I really should not post when I haven't slept, but this has just been driving me a tad nutzoid.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Good post, Clamicide. Sounds like you've been around the block. And learned from the trip.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK--I'm feeling kind of OSAed to death even though I rarely have time to log on here. Boring drama is boring-- (IMNSHO and being somewhat facetious). I have info on various crap OSA has pulled from one angle or another. The thing is, yep...they scared me [email protected]#less when I first got out, and even a bit more when I learned further information. These guys have been sent deep undercover in sits that were so convoluted that, from what I can tell, OSA just even keeps secrets from itself. I learned never to assume that anything ANYONE does proves they are not OSA. It's kind of a batshit crazy organization. Clusterfuck is the only word I can come up for it. But, wtf.

Here's the thing. OSA will be there until this evil cult dies. Scienos are indoctrinated. The more time that passes, the more idiotic it seems to me in some ways to fricking worry about who is or is not OSA. Hell, it just confirms their opinion of us exes when we do that sort of thing. Trying to find out exactly what the fuck someone is up to is what the cult does. I'm not saying to be total pushover wimpoids. It's just there have been folks who have even left OSA when they went undercover and were treated so warmly and wonderfully that they wondered how the hell those people they were sent out to monitor could be SPs, and they eventually left. Some people are innately evil, and will fuck you over whether they are a Scientologist or some plumber down the street. We are tipping the tide and starting to win this whole thing. So, maybe you might have accidentally befriended an OSAbot. Damn...people's lives HAVE been ruined over this, I DO get that. But, now we have more and more backup. More people connecting, and we have more ability to take care of each other, if we don't tear each other down. Maybe we unknowingly kill the unknown OSA agent with kindness, and perhaps wake them up. Probably have a damned good ally come out of that as a bonus.

I don't know what I would have done in the name of the cult when I was in...when I believed that the psychs and the media were the enemy. Luckily, I wasn't put in the position where I was called upon to do anything horrific. I do know that meeting people who treated me well sure started to mess with my mind a bit in a good way. I understand manning up the guns and dealing with media and governments, but dealing with individuals...we were all THERE once. OK. I really should not post when I haven't slept, but this has just been driving me a tad nutzoid.

Great post Clami -- Loved the point bolded above!

Glad to see you posting! Hope everything is going well for you!

I agree. Boring defences against OSA "accusations" are now extremely boring. And no more rational than the "accusations". And way too much worry about it.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Go to the head of the class.:yes::yes::yes:

Face:)

PinkyandTheGrey

Patron with Honors
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Go to the head of the class.:yes::yes::yes:

Face:)

Yeah, what ^^^he/she^^^ said.

Come on out and live guys.
You get food, sleep and friends.

Andrew Grimshaw.

The beauty of OSA is they are just as paranoid as L. Ron Hubbard himself, so no one knows what the other is doing, they all think they are the only fuckup and everyone has the situation under control

... Well guess what lurking OSA member, you're not the only fuckup, your entire organization is a dysfunctional train wreck just like you are.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Great post Clammy.....but that this mean I have to take all the OSA dudes down? :bigcry:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great post Clammy.....but that this mean I have to take all the OSA dudes down? :bigcry:[/

Hell no! Clammie likes funny OSA pix :D (just sick of OSAesque drama) and...also not sure why quote thingy went wonky...but, tis time to run to class and can't stop to figure out what went wrong