What's new

OSA Minion : Public Scientologist and OT VIII Ed Bryan

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I feel sorry for Ed Bryan being Debriefed and reamed by Miscavige, esp while he whispers can you feel that Marty.

All will be forgiven when Ed crosses over to Martys down the track.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't believe they do this Squirrel Busters thing.

It's childish

I want a Squirrell Buster shirt and hat. They are kewl. Furthermore, if someone were to produce an exact knock-off, getting them out for regular folk/anti sci folk to wear would, in a way, mock them. Especially kewl would be a Squirrel Buster shirt with a caricature of DM and the red ban symbol over it.

Pete

freethinker

Sponsor
The shirt and hat are one thing and i could see how you would want it but the behavior of OT VIII's With that gear on is childish.

I want a Squirrell Buster shirt and hat. They are kewl. Furthermore, if someone were to produce an exact knock-off, getting them out for regular folk/anti sci folk to wear would, in a way, mock them. Especially kewl would be a Squirrel Buster shirt with a caricature of DM and the red ban symbol over it.

Pete

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
The shirt and hat are one thing and i could see how you would want it but the behavior of OT VIII's With that gear on is childish.

Oh, but look how amazing it'll look when the 'current SPs' are brought down, and how idiotic they became and this will be shown as proof.....it might not be the current plan (don't wanna even waste time with my brain cells on that one), but I'm guessing it will come to that....oh John, if you weren't such a prick, I'd really feel sorry for what is going to come of your future. But, if ya wake up, hell....we're much more forgiving than the fucking cult.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I used to know Ed Bryan back in the old days of the Briefing Course at ASHO, he was or is married to Claudia Jemal who runs his company. A long time ago, a friend of mine from Mexico named Vicente used to work for them.

One day Vicente was climbing up the ladder at a restaurant and one of the metal poles that he used to clean the duct work contacted the high voltage wires and he was electrocuted and shocked instantly. After he died both bosses, Claudia and Ed, never even came to the funeral or offered to help the widow and they were unsympathetic scientologists. Claudia and Ed were listed as donors for the IAS for $100,000 yet, they refused to compensate the widow; until Ricardo Ainslie, who was the victim's cousin, and the widow; allegedly threatened with a suit, that was the only way to make them came to some undisclosed arrangement.

Aida Thomas

Gadfly

Crusader
I used to know Ed Bryan back in the old days of the Briefing Course at ASHO, he was or is married to Claudia Jemal who runs his company. A long time ago, a friend of mine from Mexico named Vicente used to work for them.

One day Vicente was climbing up the ladder at a restaurant and one of the metal poles that he used to clean the duct work contacted the high voltage wires and he was electrocuted and shocked instantly. After he died both bosses, Claudia and Ed, never even came to the funeral or offered to help the widow and they were unsympathetic scientologists. Claudia and Ed were listed as donors for the IAS for $100,000 yet, they refused to compensate the widow; until Ricardo Ainslie, who was the victim's cousin, and the widow; allegedly threatened with a suit, that was the only way to make them came to some undisclosed arrangement.

Aida Thomas

Well, you know how the severely cold-hearted over-indoctrinated Scientologists view it - Vincente pulled it in! He MUST have "deserved it". He MUST have had "overts" and "withholds". Or, he MUST have been PTS and therefore "prone to accidents".

In Scio-think, it was all Vincent's FAULT, so FUCK HIM!

Also, in typical strange Scio-logic based on a very distorted solution of the "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" that ALWAYS is stacked towards Scientology, it would NOT be ethical to give money and support to Vicente's DB family, but instead it would be much more theta to give that same money to some Church of Scientology.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

Aida Thomas

Amen Gadfly. True enough. I'm certain the phrase, "Fucking idiot pulled it in." was uttered. Doesn't this seem ridiculous and incredibly hard-hearted in the face of a modern society? Although Claudia and Ed were culpable, the real demon behind it was LRH and his philosophy where sympathy is viewed as a weakness and death is simply, "dropping the body". In LRH's world it's okay to completely destroy someone's life in your interest or certainly in the interest of LRH or the CoS.:angry:

Glad to be out.:thumbsup: