OSA monitoring of ESMB

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
A Lot of people have a lot to say about Marty and Mike and what they should do. I was of the same mindset when they first came to the forefront.

But then I discovered that Marty and Mike both went to the FBI and told them a lot. How much? Don't know but a lot.

I believe they were offering their knowledge in exchange for the resources that the FBI has in order to go after Scientology. But the FBI dropped it even with all their resources, so how far do you think Marty and Mike would have gotten with no resources despite all they know?

Not very far.

But in case you haven't noticed, Marty's wife is currently taking Scientology to task in court and Mike is providing evidence and running a blog that makes people aware of what Scientology is for real.

They don't have capes and an ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound but they are doing something where they could have done nothing. So there is that.

I read and appreciate alternative views to my own but I have my own story which I cannot currently discuss. This situation irrevocably altered my life.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I am trying to figure out your point in writing this reply specifically to Karen - with the whistling icon and all.

And why you clicked her comment with a Thank You, then gave it 'a Laughed at' and then a 'WTF'.

What a I missing? I don't see how your comment directly connects to hers. Can you explain, please?

Thanks.
Um, OSA and terrorists posting on WWP creating comm lines of hate? Sorry, should have just used the tinfoily smiley I guess :confused2: I saw somethinbg weird in that post, probably me tho.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
..... that either M+M have to say. As I have said before I believe (although cannot prove) that one of them was involved in a situation that impacted on my life. Sorry to be vague but you can guess why.
I read and appreciate alternative views to my own but I have my own story which I cannot currently discuss. This situation irrevocably altered my life.
But this does not have anything to do with Marty "auditing" Tom Cruise, does it ? :coolwink:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Someone said to be careful to not be identified. Too late for me! :coolwink:

and as someone else said here....

FUCK YOU OSA! AND SCREW YOU SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kma:

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
I used to commute past The Anthony Building on Fountain.

Every day I'd see a lineup of pale, dispirited Sea-Org'ers waiting to be picked up by their shuttle bus – lifeless drones in blue-and-white stubbing out cigarettes and trying futilely to wake up.

Saving the world, indeed...

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
I believe they were offering their knowledge in exchange for the resources that the FBI has in order to go after Scientology. But the FBI dropped it even with all their resources, so how far do you think Marty and Mike would have gotten with no resources despite all they know?

The FBI dropped it because of what exactly? They don't have the resources? Or are there other reasons? I don't know, I'm just asking.

freethinker

Sponsor
Don't know if the exact reason is known. Tony Ortega seems to know the most about it, maybe Karen does as well but I recall that they had taken flyover surveillance photos of the Int base. Then the investigation just stalled.

The things that Mike and Marty did when they were in Scientology they will have to live with no matter what they do about it now. Marty seems to think he is even, I can't say.

If your life was irrevocably altered then really what could they do now to fix it? To be bitter about it is to be stuck with it. That isn't to say that's right but there are steps that can't be taken backwards, so what do you do, stay angry?

The FBI dropped it because of what exactly? They don't have the resources? Or are there other reasons? I don't know, I'm just asking.

RandomCat

Patron with Honors

I think it was Tom DeVocht who said (or at least suggested that) the FBI is hesitant to bust Scientology for abusing their staff, because these members will most likely deny they are being abused.[h=1][/h]

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
To be bitter about it is to be stuck with it. That isn't to say that's right but there are steps that can't be taken backwards, so what do you do, stay angry?

Er....yes.

Seriously though, now I feel recovered I am very determined to rectify as much as I can (in many areas).

Adam7986

Declared SP
It's incredibly easy even for a non-Scientologist to ignore things that are cold hard facts simply because they go against whatever the individual believes. And I read the OT 3 story when I was a wee 16 year old lad in the Sea Org. They just told me it wasn't real and I moved on with my life. Imagine my surprise when I went online when I was 24 and realized it was the real thing the whole time. I mean shouldn't I be dead? So I imagine that even if a non-OT is reading the OT materials, they are just convinced they aren't the real OT materials and so they don't care.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
It's incredibly easy even for a non-Scientologist to ignore things that are cold hard facts simply because they go against whatever the individual believes. And I read the OT 3 story when I was a wee 16 year old lad in the Sea Org. They just told me it wasn't real and I moved on with my life. Imagine my surprise when I went online when I was 24 and realized it was the real thing the whole time. I mean shouldn't I be dead? So I imagine that even if a non-OT is reading the OT materials, they are just convinced they aren't the real OT materials and so they don't care.

Thanks Adam, the more I hear such similar stories, the better the Hubba-puzt-all gets put together. It has, for me at least, an interesting thing to watch all the different ways everyone has dealt with this mind-numbing, soul-reaping, brain-melting, psycho-babble of one of the most interesting figures in the study of how a 'long-con' works, Mr. LRon Hubbard. Drug-addled (for some this might be a good thing, for most imho, no.), sick sociopathic, woman strangling, bad, bad, dad, and even worse, he thought up a system to make him look normal! :hysterical:

Fuck you Hubbard, and all your creation. :bleh:

I understand what you are saying Mimsey and don't entirely disagree with it. However, that doesn't mean I have to like or respect anything that either M+M have to say. As I have said before I believe (although cannot prove) that one of them was involved in a situation that impacted on my life. Sorry to be vague but you can guess why.
I am not suggesting like them or anything - I just thought it was an interesting observation on Marty's part. It's the old story: nobody's all good or all bad.

Anyway, I am sorry for your misfortune, I had a person with a sociopathic streak on my lines for a while - he took advantage of me at almost every corner, especially when he felt he didn't need me, and when he needed me, he was as all arc. So I can sympathize.

Mimsey

Adam7986

Declared SP
If you want to convince yourself that everyone around you is a Scientologist, try to talk to anyone about politics. Demonstrate to them how your point of view is right because of facts, cold hard facts that you honest-to-god know are just so true. Watch them deny or ignore every single one and present their own in retort. Then you'll be convinced that they have the Hubbard Sickness. Really, it's just a thing that people do with or without Scientology. Scientology just uses it to its advantage and makes money off of it.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I am not suggesting like them or anything - I just thought it was an interesting observation on Marty's part. It's the old story: nobody's all good or all bad.

Anyway, I am sorry for your misfortune, I had a person with a sociopathic streak on my lines for a while - he took advantage of me at almost every corner, especially when he felt he didn't need me, and when he needed me, he was as all arc. So I can sympathize.

Mimsey

Mimsey, can I ask a question? Tell me to fuck off and mind my own business, but were you born into scn or did you join at a later date?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Another 2 Italians in the Internet Unit at OSA int (long duration ~~ say 20 years + is Gloria and Gavino Idda.)

This is Gavino some years back.

Working with stealth, hiding under their *BURKAS* they cause disruption and animosity between critics and maliciously send out anonymous letters and post on WWP to create cut comm lines and hate.

It's *ecclesiastical" ! it's their 1st amendment rights !:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gavino%20Idda.jpg

Dear Karen,

The whole schmere-Hubbard, is a con, we got that, well, not speaking for anyone but myself, 'tis an ugly, ugly mess, no salvagable nuggets, no savioring, no fucking nothing.. from a founder that is . just. that.

:whistling:

I am trying to figure out your point in writing this reply specifically to Karen - with the whistling icon and all.

And why you clicked her comment with a Thank You, then gave it 'a Laughed at' and then a 'WTF'.

What a I missing? I don't see how your comment directly connects to hers. Can you explain, please?

Thanks.

Um, OSA and terrorists posting on WWP creating comm lines of hate? Sorry, should have just used the tinfoily smiley I guess :confused2: I saw somethinbg weird in that post, probably me tho.

You know I adore you, so this is not a personal attack by any means. I just am trying to understand what's going on, as I don't see what you mean there either.

Frankly, Karen's comment had nothing to do at all with WWP, nor was there any mention of WWP in it. So not sure at all where that comes from.

Additionally and IMHO, as far as any references in it to terrorists, what I see is that Karen likened the the long time loyal OSA monitors (Gloria and Gavino Idda) she posted about to what I took to be their covert and purposeful action on the internet, to spy, deceive, derail, distract, instigate... and pretend and report back the activities of others here while hiding under their own kind of *BURKAS*

Maybe this word needs to be looked at closed?
stealth
stelTH/
noun
noun: stealth

cautious and surreptitious action or movement.
"the silence and stealth of a hungry cat"
synonyms: furtiveness, secretiveness, secrecy, surreptitiousness, sneakiness, slyness
"the stealth of a cat burglar"

Because that is exactly what they have done for years, and continue to do, as OSA staff in charge of undermining the internet activism that is destroying the church.

IMHO, anyway :)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

It sounds like the FBI was very serious about doing a raid on the INT base as well as CST (where the vaults are) but it got spiked at the Washington D.C. level.

This article by Tony Ortega when he was at the Village Voice is one of, if not THE best article regarding the investigation.
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/fb...ready-over-before-we-even-heard-of-it-6723670

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
So, the big red letters WWP mean something different? I go now, I'm sure I had some sort of point at the time, sorry if folks were offended. :hattip:

This unattributed quote is probably made me wtf? ,
karen1 said:
... Working with stealth, hiding under their *BURKAS* they cause disruption and animosity between critics and maliciously send out anonymous letters and post on WWP to create cut comm lines and hate.
It was wtf then, and its still wtf to me now, maybe I'm just going through a dense period :p

:cheers: