ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OSA monitoring of ESMB

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Enthetan, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Oh, I thought that they meant OSA ran from Anon. Well, whatever, it was a lame troll. Moving on! Stiff upper lip, and all that.

2. Bost_Bobby

Bost_Bobby Patron with Honors

"Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories."

[/QUOTE]

Of course they're reading ESMB. By their own code: if it isn't written it isn't true... therefore ....

Enjoy the writings , osa.

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Welcome, Chas!

[video=youtube;tPEE9ZwTmy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEE9ZwTmy0[/video]

4. Bost_Bobby

Bost_Bobby Patron with Honors

That post was nothing more than a futile attempt at a derail. Listening to Rinder and Rathbun (and others) it sounds as if OSA (O Brother, Where Art Thou? reference coming) is being run by Pete and Delmar. Everett: "You two are dumber'n bag o' hammers"

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Someday I will release my e-book: Cats and the Art of Trolling. ;) It will include a couple of pages on Dev-T and also how to turn an OSA troll post into a positive. Basically, you respond for the lurkers. You may blow holes in it, say something relevant about scientology that also addresses the post. But, I suggest that however you respond, you out the lameness of the post as best you can, and tie it in to scientology.

6. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

purr

Attached Files:

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

[video=youtube;a3HZ8S2H-GQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HZ8S2H-GQ[/video]

8. insideman

insideman New Member

By referring to running away.

Exhibit xxx m'lud on you tube.

Anonymous turn up at the shop in Tottenham Court Road. Mr 50 pence an hour runs inside and locks the door. Also locking in one or two members of the public as well. They are lucky, they only contacted Scientology a few minutes ago and already they are being held against their will. It usually takes a few years to get to that stage.

How are the stress test tables getting on in London. Did the Council release that the legislation to stop three card trick games in the street apply to you as well. The three card trick people usually have stooges amongst the onlookers to encourage the mark to part with more money. Try that before trading standards come round the corner.

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Oh, this YT page? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8FaMKJOemDwMlVqC33JwvQ

10. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

Mike Ellis his working day:

ngbbs430ff0b3b0f9a.jpg

11. RandomCat

RandomCat Patron with Honors

I think he was saying that the CoS ran away from anonymous.

12. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Incredible!

Is is this really a picture of Scientology's International Justice Chief?

Is this the author of the infamous letter to Sara Goldberg?

If this is Tory Magoo's only terminal, I think she's much better off with John Kimball.

The "Emperor's New Clothes, indeed.

13. Phoenix8

Phoenix8 Patron with Honors

I stopped posting on this forum completely until a few days ago. I was being harassed with phone calls and letters from OSA repeatedly. I have my own personal reasons for still wanting to remain completely anonymous. I'm disgusted that they're so relentless. However, I am starting to give no shits. I'm just going to keep living life despite my mind-fucked past. I have heard from multiple people that they've been "discovered" from posting on here which resulted in goldenrod. If I get a goldenrod, who cares? I'm so done with the bullshit letters and calls from Scn.

14. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

That's really the best thing you can do, give no shits. Unfortunately if you are 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, there is a little less wiggle room on staying anonymous.
    Yes, please, keep living your life despite that evil, you have that right and deserve peace and freedom. The only power they can take is what you allow, and fear is a despicable tool they use.
    :handinhand:

15. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

If the $cientology cult wants to talk to me this is their only terminal. It's where everything related to them goes.

[​IMG]

16. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

If you get a goldenrod, please scan and post it here. Everyone will be jealous.

They stopped issuing them years ago. Something about there not being enough paper in the world for all the SPs and DBs.

17. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I've posted it here before, but if you'd like to see it, here it is. It was issued to myself and my wife (and the unpleasant Anne Hartshorne).

As you can see, it's a first-class example of the art of mimeography - not.

[​IMG]

If they can identify me from it, DILLIGAF.

18. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Just keep in mind that the only power they have over you, is what you give them.

19. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

What do you think Paul? Somewhere in the bowels of Saint Hill in val docs there's a dusty ring binder labelled 'Ethics Orders 1975' with a copy of this EO or even the original stencil?

20. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Probably. :)

Ann H. Yes, fabulous body but the rest, not so much. She ended up in Tours Org, didn't she?

Paul