What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories.

What's worse? A couple of OSA, or the entire muslim world conspiracy to take over the US of A and cut their heads off?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
No matter how much truth, how many facts, and no matter how solid they are, religious fanatics like Scientologists cannot be persuaded. They will chalk any facts or proof up to witchcraft, or trickery. They also turn off any ability to engage in introspection, and will refuse to reexamine any of their beliefs no matter how hard you try to convince them. They don't have to live with cognitive dissonance because they shut themselves off from the real world and huddle inside the Scientology bubble. This is why any time someone asks me how they can get a Scientologist to reexamine their involvement in Scientology, my answer is, "you can't." It's just impossible.

It's difficult at best but not impossible. People have been successfully extracted from Scientology. I would recommend that anyone who intends to do this to educate themselves as best as possible, and ideally get professional assistance from someone who has a successful track record at this type of thing. A misstep can drive someone even deeper into the cult

Steve Hassan is just one of a number of people who help get people out; but not the only one:https://www.freedomofmind.com/Services/help1.php

I see that Chris Shelton just interviewed Rachel Bernstein who has assisted over 1000 people in the exit/recovery process for people leaving cults. Possibly she is a resource as well.

[video=youtube;AuqiqgjYEB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuqiqgjYEB4[/video]

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear [STRIKE]gravy-sucking pigs[/STRIKE] OSA,

LRH said "That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others."

Yet here you are searching for scientologists 'uttering' their opinions so that you can curtail their inalienable right to free speech as LRH proclaims above.

How do you square that in your brain?

I think, having been under the influence myself, it does not square in their brain it just goes swish-swash like in a washing machine awash with dirty condescending 'Source-Sauce' (C) material. Either the brain gets rinsed clean or dirty as a conman's brain it eventually gets hung out to dry. Lots of Sunshine happening these days.

Go Leah Remini and great that you care for your trapped friend Shelley Miscavige to actually maintain your mind regardless of OSA's attempts at alienating you from your right to speak and from your wonderful humanity. Now that is Going Clear!

Lots of Special People with a conscience and a heart are available to help the OSA members when they decide they want to get back where they belong...this is another invitation to GET BACK to where you belong...

youtube.com/watch?v=7BmVUxmVBKc

and

youtube.com/watch?v=7a_8F6gflxQ

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
uncover said:
Hmmmm.... but the evidence for this claim has to be put on the table....
Why not?

View attachment 11779

View attachment 11780
View attachment 11781
EAT MY GRITS, OSA!

(Sorry, I couldn't maneuver the camera right for a selfie on the table)

Sorry, but no table - no [STRIKE]bonus[/STRIKE] evidence

Obviously we have to wait (at least) until christmas.... when you will get a professional tool (for narcissists):

71aueR%2B5EbL._SX425_.jpg

JustSheila

Crusader
:hysterical: ... and that was one of the nicer things he called me.... :eyeroll:

No thanks on the selfie thingy. All I want for Christmas is my carpet installed.

Gotta go --- :run:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terrible in the park said:
It has been. There is a spoof photo of her in handcuffs on a car boot.
She is not fat. She is hot!

You got the pics?

Maybe he was figuring about this one.... with the stress-test-table in the back - but no handcuffs and no car boat:

wonder-woman.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BTW, anybody knows if this is an actual picture of Terril... in partnerlook ?:

coolest-fat-wonder-woman-costume-32-21540464.jpg

I mean after his pink c[STRIKE]r[/STRIKE]ap this could be seen as "social advancement": :coolwink:

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
First of all I would like to point out that Karin Poww Doesn't have a brain to square anything up with.

She has a crashing MU on inalienable rights because they are not granted but are inherent and the CoS has no authority to determine them one way or the other.

If Congress doesn't have the right to establish or or prohibit religion then neither does she or anyone else in corporate Scientology.

Because they use the 72 hour rule shows, without a doubt, that they are a corporation masquerading as a religion that is fraudulently promoting a product they cannot possibly deliver called freedom because all they can do is deny its existence.

For anyone who might have missed it, the answer is re-posted below:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
jihadi.bride.jpg

San Bernardino Jihadi killer bride.
Here she is. So demure, so modestly private that none of her relatives in the USA had ever seen her face. She wore a burka. Too shy, too demure to show her face. But not too demure to refrain from amassing an arsenal of weapons in her townhouse, many weapons in the bedroom of her 6 month old daughter !
BUT
Rattlesnake heart.
Converted and radicalized her husband to shoot 150 bullets with her into the soft target of unarmed people at a Christmas gathering.
So much like OSA staff.

Anonymous, un-named, working with stealth, totally radicalized in their Jihad.
And so much hidden to strike with rattlesnake toxins to........destroy the target.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories.

I have always assumed that this is true. :yes:

If this were not true then I would be shocked, stunned, floored, amazed, gob-smacked, dumb-founded, tongue-tied, stuttering.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA likes to watch. Maybe they should explore the possibility of getting a life. What a concept. Living a life instead of spying on other's. What a bunch of sad sacks of shit.

Anonycat

Crusader

Since 2008, when I started watching this kind of thing, it has been everywhere that critics are. Non-stop, and it's a given. The cult of scientology enjoys tax-free status, as well as religious cloaking (See the Denise Brennan threads for details on how it was accomplished) to do its infiltration and monitoring of any site or forum critical of the cult. As was said, this is their job. To "uphold" the name of LaFayette Hubbard and the public image of the cult, in general. Your tax dollars at work.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

For anyone who might have missed it, the answer is re-posted below:

I see Hellu's channeling is slightly out of tune as I am sure Karin Pouw'nd is not a Legal Counsel ...:coolwink:

First of all I would like to point out that Karin Poww Doesn't have a brain to square anything up with.

She has a crashing MU on inalienable rights because they are not granted but are inherent and the CoS has no authority to determine them one way or the other.

Didn't you know Karin and the COS sit at the right hand of God and are just helping God 'set aside' inalienable rights.

I am looking forward to see a shoop to go along with HelluvaHoax's channeled quote, because it so accurately portrays the L Con Hubbard's attitude which has been soaked up by Karin and many other scientologists.

As a response to OSA monitoring of ESMB, we've arranged for a document release.

"Lies, Bigamy, "Cult": What LRH's 1st wife said in court about him" is now online at http://www.meepthorp.com

Seems quite accurate as evidenced by his life long demonstation of it.

jihadi.bride.jpg

San Bernardino Jihadi killer bride.
Here she is. So demure, so modestly private that none of her relatives in the USA had ever seen her face. She wore a burka. Too shy, too demure to show her face. But not too demure to refrain from amassing an arsenal of weapons in her townhouse, many weapons in the bedroom of her 6 month old daughter !
BUT
Rattlesnake heart.
Converted and radicalized her husband to shoot 150 bullets with her into the soft target of unarmed people at a Christmas gathering.
So much like OSA staff.

Anonymous, un-named, working with stealth, totally radicalized in their Jihad.
And so much hidden to strike with rattlesnake toxins to........destroy the target.

I didn't know Karin Pouw'nd looked like that...but then again Karin also seems to be well cloaked these days so it is kinda hard to tell which one is Allah's jihad bride or L Ron Hubbard's KSW compliant 'ethics officer' using SP declare order to use R2-45. Although the motive they both operate off of certainly seem to be a match up

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA likes to watch. Maybe they should explore the possibility of getting a life. What a concept. Living a life instead of spying on other's. What a bunch of sad sacks of shit.

Well there is a saying....you are what you eat. ...and scientologist eat up a lot of L Con prevarications.

I am not a doctor nor dietitian but I do recommend scientologist change their diet and start eating some life giving vegetables grown in the sun. Lot's of sunshine these days so it should be easy. All they have to do is stand up, follow their innate conscience to the garden and leave the cesspool behind.

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Which is the worst scenerio?

They are WATCHING....

or...

They don't give a RAT'S ASS...

chickenparanoid_zpsws9gl2tz.jpg

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

:thankyou:

I suspect most of them (not all) were born nasty so were always going to find a vehicle to express that inner nastiness.

OSA must have seemed perfect when they discovered it (even though it doesn't pay a living wage or allow a free thought to exist between em) ... they're probably happy because being nasty on a daily basis fulfills them (and it keeps them out of mainstream society which can't be a bad thing).