What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories.

Do you know what, let everybody be open and honest about it. And I will kick your ass if you do not

:thankyou:

I suspect most of them (not all) were born nasty so were always going to find a vehicle to express that inner nastiness.

OSA must have seemed perfect when they discovered it (even though it doesn't pay a living wage or allow a free thought to exist between em) ... they're probably happy because being nasty on a daily basis fulfills them (and it keeps them out of mainstream society which can't be a bad thing).

I think they believe they are doing the right thing.

Mimsey

JustSheila

Crusader
They may start out thinking they're doing the right thing, but then when their consciences twinge that it might be wrong, they resolve those twinges in sessions. So then they are 'with the group' and the individual conscience is subservient to the group's demands. The group rewards them when they ignore their individual desires, passions or personal moral codes and keeps replacing these with the group conscience.

We don't normally deal with real humans when we deal with OSA Scientologists here. Instead, we deal with the Hubbard personality, the Scientology personality, the thick, thick, unbreakable veneer that is reinforced with TRs, ethics, group justice and constantly studying and modeling in clay how what they are doing for the group is more important than anyone else, anything else - including themselves, their hearts, the dreams they gave up, their families, their love.

Any short break, any loving relationship, any family member outside Scientology, any reading of the Internet outside Scn approved items can shatter the control and rejuvenate the individual. So they are monitored to ensure they do not 'fall into the hands of SPs' - which really means, get their own freedom and lives back.

Some are so fearful and jealous of others who might get their freedom that they take extraordinary actions to ensure no opportunity ever exists for anyone who might think freely and live freely outside the Scientology trap.

Even so, they all stop believing it after a while - you can only stop your conscience for so long - and just do it because the routines are ingrained and responses automatic. Thinking means quoting Hubbard. Doing means working to expand Scientology. Freedom means freedom to devote your life to Scientology. Because it's all they've known for so long, they are afraid they will never find their way back to themselves.

Many don't. They just get lost in the delusions, seeing spaceships, waiting for some final OT level that will never come, imagining they've achieved exotic, amazing superpowerz, lying to others about it, but more importantly, lying to themselves. Because to admit it was all a scam would hurt so much, it's so hard to swallow, so difficult to take.

When we see them here, they're really nasty. They don't see us as humans - they are at war and we are de-humanized with labels like PTS, DB, SP, WOG, and any other derogatory label that makes them feel they are superior for using it.

But they are just a shell, just a Hubbardian construct, just the Scientology false personality.

Yeh, once, long ago, they meant well. Then they betrayed their own consciences. When they stop shutting off that inner voice that reminds them that they are not living their lives as they intended, then they might see or hear something here. Until then, it's in the delusionary world of Scientology, the world of imagination where someone told you everything you imagined is real and used a crappy device that registers on everything from commercials on TV to remembering a cockroach crawl to imagining a hippo run. It registers on every child's fairytale you ever read. They believe it is real because they believe L Ron spoke the truth to them and he said the e-meter registered actual memories, not fantasies.

Like we used to believe.

They are so screwed up. But if they want their lives back, we'll help them. They need to first realize that Hubbard lied to them and stop pretending and lying to us.

gbuck

oxymoron
Does anyone in OSA seriously believe that the 'ends justify the means' ?Do they imagine that a perfect world will actually come about through the methods that they use?
It seems to me that conflict is the life blood of these people.
They derive a type of energy from conflict, their existence is founded on conflict, and without 'enemies' they have no purpose, and they are desperate for purpose, for 'purpose' serves to cover up the stupidity and meanness of their lives.
Well, they are getting plenty of 'enemies' recently, so they must be feeling pretty useful right now, and even relieved?

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
I've never assumed that they had stopped monitoring the board.
If any of us can check for the latest posts several times a day, then they surely are doing it 24/7.

It's interesting to speculate how someone exposed to

- the overwhelming evidence of LRH's mendacity,
- the myriad contradictions in the tech and, specially, the policy,
- the inability to create true, honest Clears and OT's,
- the 'in-your-face' contraction of the Scientology membership,
- the false statistics,
- the lack of progress in clearing the planet and
- the horrendous PR and public rejection of Scientology

cannot make the analytical leap that the 'Scientology' that they practice is not the Scientology that they originally joined up for.

Lord help them if they were to apply the Data Series to the current organization.

For any OSA member monitoring this thread:
If you still have a glimmer of integrity and the desire for the Tech to be broadly disseminated, then you should be working for the collapse of the existing management as there is no bigger stop.
That is 'the greatest good'.
Not working along those lines is a condition of Treason to Scientology (not because anyone says, but because it's true).

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
They may start out thinking they're doing the right thing, but then when their consciences twinge that it might be wrong, they resolve those twinges in sessions. So then they are 'with the group' and the individual conscience is subservient to the group's demands. The group rewards them when they ignore their individual desires, passions or personal moral codes and keeps replacing these with the group conscience.

We don't normally deal with real humans when we deal with OSA Scientologists here. Instead, we deal with the Hubbard personality, the Scientology personality, the thick, thick, unbreakable veneer that is reinforced with TRs, ethics, group justice and constantly studying and modeling in clay how what they are doing for the group is more important than anyone else, anything else - including themselves, their hearts, the dreams they gave up, their families, their love.

Any short break, any loving relationship, any family member outside Scientology, any reading of the Internet outside Scn approved items can shatter the control and rejuvenate the individual. So they are monitored to ensure they do not 'fall into the hands of SPs' - which really means, get their own freedom and lives back.

Some are so fearful and jealous of others who might get their freedom that they take extraordinary actions to ensure no opportunity ever exists for anyone who might think freely and live freely outside the Scientology trap.

Even so, they all stop believing it after a while - you can only stop your conscience for so long - and just do it because the routines are ingrained and responses automatic. Thinking means quoting Hubbard. Doing means working to expand Scientology. Freedom means freedom to devote your life to Scientology. Because it's all they've known for so long, they are afraid they will never find their way back to themselves.

Many don't. They just get lost in the delusions, seeing spaceships, waiting for some final OT level that will never come, imagining they've achieved exotic, amazing superpowerz, lying to others about it, but more importantly, lying to themselves. Because to admit it was all a scam would hurt so much, it's so hard to swallow, so difficult to take.

When we see them here, they're really nasty. They don't see us as humans - they are at war and we are de-humanized with labels like PTS, DB, SP, WOG, and any other derogatory label that makes them feel they are superior for using it.

But they are just a shell, just a Hubbardian construct, just the Scientology false personality.

Yeh, once, long ago, they meant well. Then they betrayed their own consciences. When they stop shutting off that inner voice that reminds them that they are not living their lives as they intended, then they might see or hear something here. Until then, it's in the delusionary world of Scientology, the world of imagination where someone told you everything you imagined is real and used a crappy device that registers on everything from commercials on TV to remembering a cockroach crawl to imagining a hippo run. It registers on every child's fairytale you ever read. They believe it is real because they believe L Ron spoke the truth to them and he said the e-meter registered actual memories, not fantasies.

Like we used to believe.

They are so screwed up. But if they want their lives back, we'll help them. They need to first realize that Hubbard lied to them and stop pretending and lying to us.

Posted to "Golden Quotes from ESMB" thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...es-from-ESMB&p=1077283&viewfull=1#post1077283

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone in OSA seriously believe that the 'ends justify the means' ?Do they imagine that a perfect world will actually come about through the methods that they use?
It seems to me that conflict is the life blood of these people.
They derive a type of energy from conflict, their existence is founded on conflict, and without 'enemies' they have no purpose, and they are desperate for purpose, for 'purpose' serves to cover up the stupidity and meanness of their lives.
Well, they are getting plenty of 'enemies' recently, so they must be feeling pretty useful right now, and even relieved?

Working in OSA must provide access to information that could be extremely damaging were it made known. Like any intelligence agency the qualifications must exceed those of the normal rank and file. We can probably assume that postings in OSA require a demonstrable history of conduct that gives senior management confidence that there will be no moral equivocation.

We know that people can defect from OSA but so do they, ergo the ratcheting up of safeguards and soul crushing sec checks. I will not be holding my breath in anticipation of the current crop of OSA having a life shattering epiphany.

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors
It is also possible that this site is monitored by a 3rd party. I doubt that real scientologists would risk exposing themselves to SPs and OT levels above their reality, so a 3rd party would work out just fine. They would possible react to certain key words or the mention of people, like Tom is taller than Dave. This would be a Double-Whammy.

Jut look over those trolls', Dan and Co, vocabulary and sentence structure. It appears that English may not be there native language and it is well know that you can contract out services that will post, on your behalf, on your Twitter or Facebook Accounts. Most of these cats are found in India and Brazil, I suspect Dan is from the Sub-Continent or Indo-China.

Having an un-healthy dose of paranoia and generally being regarded by your peers as a cunt(Ozzie Slang - sorry) will short list you for a position in OSA.

Leland

Crusader
It is also possible that this site is monitored by a 3rd party. I doubt that real scientologists would risk exposing themselves to SPs and OT levels above their reality, so a 3rd party would work out just fine. They would possible react to certain key words or the mention of people, like Tom is taller than Dave. This would be a Double-Whammy.

Jut look over those trolls', Dan and Co, vocabulary and sentence structure. It appears that English may not be there native language and it is well know that you can contract out services that will post, on your behalf, on your Twitter or Facebook Accounts. Most of these cats are found in India and Brazil, I suspect Dan is from the Sub-Continent or Indo-China.

Having an un-healthy dose of paranoia and generally being regarded by your peers as a cunt(Ozzie Slang - sorry) will short list you for a position in OSA.

True....but then on the other hand....then why wouldn't shorty...David Miscavige, just hire as many Indian and Chinese and Russian companies that he wanted to....and bombard ESMB with newbies...and ridiculous other stuff....

Agreed that he does like to out-source his dirty work.....with PIs and such....but that seems to be via go-between Lawyers....to keep his "name" out of it....

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors
True....but then on the other hand....then why wouldn't shorty...David Miscavige, just hire as many Indian and Chinese and Russian companies that he wanted to....and bombard ESMB with newbies...and ridiculous other stuff....

Agreed that he does like to out-source his dirty work.....with PIs and such....but that seems to be via go-between Lawyers....to keep his "name" out of it....

I guess 'cos its difficult to keep good people down forever and if you are in the business of gathering information, you don't want to destroy a forum which provides that info.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
....and bombard ESMB with newbies...and ridiculous other stuff...

I've got no problem with the newbies...as long as they add something to the discussion, which most of them do.

But I have noted quite a bit of "ridiculous other stuff" lately that really puts a damper on serious discussion. Not sure what the solution to that is.

Hypatia

Pagan
I've got no problem with the newbies...as long as they add something to the discussion, which most of them do.

But I have noted quite a bit of "ridiculous other stuff" lately that really puts a damper on serious discussion. Not sure what the solution to that is.

A newbie who's either a nut or is in da cherch isn't going to add anything of value and, in fact, will take away from it. We know that. We've been discussing it.

But you could get a newbie who was really trying to understand it all and who still had leanings toward the cult or the beliefs. The person may really try to be part of things and not trying to disrupt anything but all too often, I've seen people play judge and jury because they have decided that the n00b isn't adding anything to the discussion. There have been newbies driven off who were not trolls or anything like that.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I've never assumed that they had stopped monitoring the board.
If any of us can check for the latest posts several times a day, then they surely are doing it 24/7.

It's interesting to speculate how someone exposed to

- the overwhelming evidence of LRH's mendacity,
- the myriad contradictions in the tech and, specially, the policy,
- the inability to create true, honest Clears and OT's,
- the 'in-your-face' contraction of the Scientology membership,
- the false statistics,
- the lack of progress in clearing the planet and
- the horrendous PR and public rejection of Scientology

cannot make the analytical leap that the 'Scientology' that they practice is not the Scientology that they originally joined up for.

I've had lots of conversations with fanatics on all parts of the political spectrum over many years, from "Young Earth Creationists" to raving Marxists, and conspiracy theorists of all flavors. What they have in common is the ability to discount anything which contradicts their desired narrative.

To the fanatic, any data which contradicts their world view is a lie. Any body of data which contradicts their narrative is false. The world has a vast conspiracy dedicated to spreading false info.

The fanatics are not necessarily stupid. I knew a guy, very sharp, hard-science PhD, did weapons research for the Navy. He was a convinced, "world was created in 4004 BC and there is no evolution" Creationist. Could not shake his belief.

I do not doubt that OSA has some people who are equally firmly convinced about Scientology.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think they believe they are doing the right thing.

Mimsey

But they aren't. And believing that they are does not make it right in any way, shape or form. And that is because of they're philosophy and what actions that philosophy leads them into. Have you read any of Tony's underground bunker in the last couple weeks? Lisa McPherson's last three weeks alive and the scientologists that believed they were doing the right thing as they cared for her? The delusional actions of scientologists should never be even remotely justified because they believed they were doing the right thing.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories.

We have no choice but to presume they are here because this is one of the places members come for truth and others have been identified and outed for not taking precautions. Consider Derek Block, as an example. He is certainly not the only one.

This is also one of the places the church can often get a feel for what is going on in the field.

In my opinion, OSA has always had their spies here... I do not understand why anyone here would think otherwise.

And I always remind new people on how to post to be safe if they are not wanting to be outed by OSA or others reading it who then pass the info on to OSA. I make a point to do that because most people just don't know how easy it is to slip up and post something that another could identify or connect to them.

Over at Reaching For the Tipping Point forum, I and the admins always make sure new anonymous members, often victims of the program, do not post information that would lead to being identified.Admins even check their nic names and if it leads to someone identifiable on the internet, we notify them and suggest they change their nic name. Often people are creatures of habit and don't realize how a nic name or simple erring word in a comment can cause havoc for them.

I feel I owe it to new people to have their back on stuff like this because I probably know the enemy better than they might. I hope others will advise others and or the mods, as well, will do or continue to do the same when an identity, or an important piece of information leading to one, could be compromised.

Hypatia

Pagan
When Magoo, Cerridwen and Clearbaby started posting, they were still in the cult. They came to their senses and left the building.

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
It's not all bad. When I was working Facebook for potential documentary participants on the recent "major network show" announcement I got a private response that made me smile for an entire day!

It started out "I'm not a member on ESMB but I should be. My entire family got reunited because of that website"

Long story short - half the family was out, under the radar, and not making waves about being done with Scientology due to other family members still in. Until somebody's ESMB post got figured out and the OSA calls started. This got everybody talking and what do ya know, the whole dang clan was out or wanted out and afraid to say anything beyond their immediate household.

Boom! Brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents - all free, and free to speak about finally being free. And all thanks to OSA's Internet Unit.