ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Featured OSA Operatives: How-to Guide

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Panda Termint, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I think it's great that you are asking the questions, ones that perhaps those who were in don't now how to frame, specially people like me who didn't have the benefit of much of a 'normal' education, especially in critical analysis. Having to work it all out by yourself is very hard and Arnie has done a terrific job in bringing together info that would normally take a long time to find.

Arnie says earlier:
    If you read the OSA manuals, you can see that it's often a matter of using and manipulating normal human reactions. Get someone fired, isolated, depressed etc. Sometimes it doesn't take much ... just a whisper from a "friend" to set off and it can easily escalate into this:

Scapegoat:

I don't believe OSA is behind every bush, but I did work in the Guardian's Office in my youth and I SAW those type of programs being done. I didn't understand it all at the time and didn't question it properly until later on. To think that OSA would not try those programs on ESMB or Trainspotting is being naive. The trick is to question, to observe, to form your own opinions not based on words but on actions, to discuss and bring facts to light, not just opinions.

Nothing wrong with having your own opinions, but when it becomes a dogpiling with strident voices (words) it's time to stand back and get a bigger picture and start questioning. Personal integrity is just that, personal.

2. Osiris

Osiris Patron with Honors

I think it is interesting that the Scientology organization's, only defense is to LIE, DISCREDIT, MISLEAD, COVER-UP, INTIMIDATE, BULLY, & TERRORIZE, to name a few, in an OSA operation. :confused2:

It obviously speaks volumes that the Scientology Organization's deeds operate at the opposite end of the Truth scale :angry:

(I also often thought that the TRs were only teaching someone to lie while keeping a straight face, :duh:)

3. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Good on you re the TR's, the shore story was "Learn to confront" the truth was "Learn to hypnotize yourself and a partner at the same time"

your comment rings to mind a few things...

1) Lawrence Wollersheim pointed out to me in 1995, when i was a Director for the Anti-cult group FACTNet that:

Hubbard said "Always attack, never defend"

and that

"Scientology always attacks because their conduct IS INDEFENSIBLE!"

Frauds have no choice! This applies to people on the net too...

This is one of those "in your face" truisms... and an example that
    the best place to hide something is right in front of you...

this is repetitive pattern of the fraud of scientology

2) While reading your comment above another thing occurred to me...

there is a rapid and covert induction into trance technique called "The Paternal Induction Technique" < I should add this to the hypnosis index, but it is posted on ESMB, it should be read by anyone who wishes to preserve their integrity...This method, IMO, has been used effectively in the past to stir up folks to attack those who were perceived as 'leaders' in the anti-cult movement. (Hubbard makes extensive use of this technique in his tapes... and perhaps some of you thought, when he would chuckle, that he was laughing WITH us? He was laughing AT us! Perhaps thinking "They swallowed that?")

This is a restatement of the same technique from the 20's called
    "The Stage Attack Method"

Both techniques in short, consist of

"Always attack, never defend"

Note Well: The only place I have found that this material is taught, is at the infamous, US Army Military School of the Americas which is opposed by a group called "SOAW.ORG founded in response to the brutal murder of six Jesuit Priests in El Salvidor. The US Army School of the Americas teaches methods of torture and quelling political dissent to third world country police forces across the globe. the methods taught include techniques of covert hypnosis. This fact was obtained by my wife during a conversation with a US Mil Special Ops graduate of the School of the Americas. (who shall remain anonymous), who, after she described the materials I have described above, admitted, "we are taught that and more" and implied that we were getting very close to sensitive truths....

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  4. Lermanet_com

I must bring up a parallel example of the situation you describe...

When scientology enters into any litigation - the litigation is pursued with the goal of inducing a sealed cash settlement and sealed case documents. what you describe, the inducement of an identical state of affairs , was the same method used in the Lisa McPherson civil case litigations...

arnie

PS: Emma I need more time to edit... thankfully even with the typos my previous post still makes sense.
    errata: rings should read brings
    and this is repetitive pattern of the fraud of scientology should read this is a repetitive pattern of the fraud of scientology
    and Add a Note: Note well that Hubbard was an expert stage hypnotist see typewritten notes by Ron's literary agent, Forrest Ackerman, mid way down this page LINK see page about the kid he hypnotized who then went around showng everyone the Tiny Kangaroo hopping in his hand, and the adjacent page about hypnotizing another kid who was holding onto a wooden handrail of a staircase, screaming in pain, while thinking he was holding onto a red hot iron rail and but unable to unclasp his hands to let go...Does this not sound a bit like the state of an average good-standing scientologist today?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  5. Lermanet_com

[video=youtube;KOQzmtU1SjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQzmtU1SjM[/video]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  6. Lermanet_com

ten years ago, I thought I'd come up with that line, from observing OSA in action....,"The best place to hide something is right in front of you" 2003, 2008 but just found it 2 years ago in a mind-bending book that ex's should read...called "The CIA and the World of Arts and Letters" as a US CIA Intelligence maxim

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Haven't you guys ever heard of The Purloined Letter? Written by Edgar Allan Poe and published in 1844?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100930175539AALaFEo

There truly is nothing new under the sun....

8. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Good to know that people are still following the advice of a long dead fiction writer

Oh wait.. well at least Poe could really write :)

9. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

:p

10. Moderator 1

Moderator 1 Guest

11. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I agree - and I would add that I feel it is a sign that:

1) Ron expected to have himself exposed for what he was, a con artist, thief, provider of placebos, and a mind-controlling loon.

2) Being revealed would be bad for his bank account, and ability to stay out of prison.

3) He was pretty paranoid.

12. cooooooool...

ron was no dummy.

so you post this at the height of the anon protests and they still get stampeded off onto other dark castles...

13. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

LRH had much about which to be paranoid. He pissed off a lot of people.

I just think he may've been paranoid about the wrong people. He should have been looking over his shoulder for those who were members of his organization and who were screwed over.

14. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Panda does not abide with dark castles, but builds them for homeless toads. Where you been? :coolwink:

15. hanging out with homeless frogs.pretty groovy frogs, all artists, his wife is a grandaughter of belleroche an artist of la belle epoch

16. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

To any Newbies or Lurkers:

Lurking is, in itself a giant step in the recovery process.

Posting is another

The above post is very well worth reading. It is heartfelt, and honest.

If you decide to post, post anonymously.

ESMB is a very safe place to post anonymously, in my opinion.

Churchill

PS. Now let's see who comes along to derail this thread.

17. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Ten internets to the person who can provide DOX and/or a tech reference on the "reject-buttons" and (I presume there are also some) the "accept-buttons". Please.

18. billyd

billyd Patron with Honors

You say that OSA will never match up to the old GO. I think the only difference is that OSA has learned not to get caught. In fact i believe that OSA is just an extension of the old GO. The COS used the foundation of the old GO to build upon and changed the name to OSA so no one would remember the stink of what happened when the old GO was supposedly shut down. I think they are one and the same with the same dirty tactics. OSA Opperating Scientologist Assasins

19. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Agreed. The difference, imo, is that OSA has never had as many situations to handle at the same time, and even if one assumes they are prioritizing them,

they are losing, big time. Their legal threats do not intimidate the broadcast and publishing media. And as more and more people speak out,

they are further de-fanged, de-clawed, and "neutered."

20. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Of course they're the same thing as to function, Billy, who said otherwise? There are a couple of huge differences though, most notably; the calibre of personnel involved and the degree of oversight and exposure. BTW, OSA gets caught with its pants down way more than the GO ever did, thanks to the internet.