What's new

OSA Operatives: How-to Guide

Jakadak

Patron with Honors
I was asking Panda if he was Mike Rinder. I meant no offense. I am very much hoping Mike will find his way to this board, and I don't know who Panda is, Mike Rinder, far as I know, is Australian, Panda is in Australia, if I read correctly, Panda knows the operations end of OSA, and obviously Mike Rinder does.

It would surprise me if Mike was ready to talk, and I would also be surprised if he wasn't under some sort of heavy gag order or agreement. But I think he holds the key to the legal dissolution of the Church if he turns states evidence. So I hope.
Thanks for explaining this to me. :thumbsup:
I would just like to point out that it is difficult to know what you mean when you just put a link. .... especially when I am fairly new and not an expert on computer use. Its hard enough keeping up with all the lingo. :yes:

Stan D'Teque

Patron with Honors
Luv Ya Big Bear!!

Thanks for the data guys, especially Panda. I've been documenting something which is now starting to make a lot more sense with these references provided on this thread. OSA isn't dead yet, although I believe they are no longer anywhere near as effective as they used to be, and that was nowhere near the GO standard of quality bastardry. For what it's worth, I have no personal animosity for any GO/OSA people. They've all been trying to defend the indefensible, believing it was the Chosen Path. There's been a war on and there have been casualties. There will be more. The trolls have gone strangely quiet! Keep posting, Panda - we all need ya!!

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Magoo

OSA losing Magoo was a big thing for them I think.

They probably just fell down to apathy.

Or they found "new tech" in the form of the SP Cancellation PL and decided to train 100s of Class VII auditors to audit us SPs caught on the track fighting boogawumps!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thanks for the data guys, especially Panda. I've been documenting something which is now starting to make a lot more sense with these references provided on this thread. OSA isn't dead yet, although I believe they are no longer anywhere near as effective as they used to be, and that was nowhere near the GO standard of quality bastardry. For what it's worth, I have no personal animosity for any GO/OSA people. They've all been trying to defend the indefensible, believing it was the Chosen Path. There's been a war on and there have been casualties. There will be more. The trolls have gone strangely quiet! Keep posting, Panda - we all need ya!!

Thanks, mate. It does my heart good and makes me very happy to think that I have been of some service to the D'Teques.

You're quite right about OSA, they're inept but not dead, sort of like when you pull a shark into the dinghy, he never goes down without a fight.

The trolls may have gone quiet(er) but that may just be because Thursday 2pm has come and gone. They'll probably need to be sec-check'd, re-indoc'd and fired up again before they get into the new week! :D

Cheers, Panda.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
OSA is tricky.. The subject is tricky.. We're in a tricky situation!

And as far as I'm concerned, this 'tricky' situation was what I wanted the hell away from when I blew the mind bender cult.. The incessant suspicion and having to be on guard all the time, to not say something wrong. Or even make a wrong face.

Harrumph! - Here we are, with the sick and putrid social dynamics of mistrust and suspicion, as designed by Hubbard!

Fact is that CoS and OSA likes to intimidate. Appear threathening, just like a criminal gang. The purpose of that is to scare people. Those in, to stay in, and those out into silence. So they can 'operate'.

Every scientologist have read the threaths.. Or rather, been 'implanted' with them.. And, if staff, actually been dogtrained with them, pavlovian style, with the stats system.. The 'Penalties for Lover Conditions' PL and a lot of other 'scripture'.

This is all designed to make us shut up. And inside the cult, the GO and now OSA, is carefully nurturing a threathening image.. Ethics Presence! - The spiritually awesome ability to make staffers at an Org shit their pants in freight of an SO or OSA mission.

In short.. You are supposed to be afraid of CoS and OSA! - They made it so! They like that! - If you're 'out' now, then your'e Fair Game. This band of zealots believe in that!

And a newly blown scientologist may in fear as per policy! - I was, although I had a 'come hell or high waters' attitude about it.

Obviously being in fear of OSA sucks.. Even if they were really dangerous, it still sucks! - The CoS has no right to employ this kind of intimidation.. It is offensive, so be offended!

Well.. Seeing OSA under every flat rock may be paranoid. But possibly prudent!

OTOH.. It's almost never possible to 'spot' and out and OSA operative in a board like this and be sure... If he's any good that is... And I'll refrain from mentioning any names because of this. There's always the possibility that the guy genuinely has an opinion that happnes to be an OSA PR line. And there's the possibility that a real OSA OP starts to see the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology for what it is... It has happened!

A guy openly supporting Scn is probably not an OP.. But then again, he might be the obvious 'noisemaker' who creates outrage to distract, so that the real operative can 'side with the opposition' and get 'accepted'. The objective is to infiltrate. The 'obvious' guy can't do that!

All scientologists learn about the Third Party Law. That in any conflict there are a third party who's creating the conflict.. (Well, the logic of that is mortally flawed.).. But the Third Party Law becomes important when we realize that GO/OSA tech uses it in reverse. Rather than trying to 'find' the third poarty, an OSA operative is the Third Party, and he's well aware of it. Telling this lie here, and another there, to sow strife.

This idea will be offensive to an uninitiated scientologist.. Which is why I spell it out loud.

I'm rambling!
I really did intend to make a coherent post!

So.. Calling OSA weak and lame is possibly an OSA line. But it's also quite true! - Compared to the monster that the GO was. And that's a stat to behold! - They won't be saying what's legal ever!

They're not as funny as the Keystone Cops however..

Hmm.. It was a long time since I was at the Guardian's Office Europe.. I blew in 1981.. And the GOEU was not an 'operative' org. No field work.. Only reports and rumors about the activities in the national GO's. And precious little of that.. The security level was extreme and everybody agreeing and working to 'not know' anything they shouldn't.

I blew because I did understand the policies I was set to study. And I realized that the Paulette Cooper story as exposed in the US courtcase about OP SnowWhite was not fabricated evidence that the FBI had made..

Any OSA staffer knows about the score! Why does this 'war' become neccesary? What with the infallible 'tech' that makes people have wins and get more intelligent.. What was it that Hubbard promised.. One IQ point per ten hours of auditing? So where are those guys with a 300+ IQ? And why do we need something like OSA? - Hey! - This will be like selling gaz for a dime a gallon! - Unless it's not true! - In which case we do need OSA!

It's a fraud! You've been HAD! - So get up and leave the place will you! - Take documents!

:yes:

Carmel

Crusader
OSA is tricky.. The subject is tricky.. We're in a tricky situation!

And as far as I'm concerned, this 'tricky' situation was what I wanted the hell away from when I blew the mind bender cult.. The incessant suspicion and having to be on guard all the time, to not say something wrong. Or even make a wrong face.

Harrumph! - Here we are, with the sick and putrid social dynamics of mistrust and suspicion, as designed by Hubbard!

Fact is that CoS and OSA likes to intimidate. Appear threathening, just like a criminal gang. The purpose of that is to scare people. Those in, to stay in, and those out into silence. So they can 'operate'.

Every scientologist have read the threaths.. Or rather, been 'implanted' with them.. And, if staff, actually been dogtrained with them, pavlovian style, with the stats system.. The 'Penalties for Lover Conditions' PL and a lot of other 'scripture'.

This is all designed to make us shut up. And inside the cult, the GO and now OSA, is carefully nurturing a threathening image.. Ethics Presence! - The spiritually awesome ability to make staffers at an Org shit their pants in freight of an SO or OSA mission.

In short.. You are supposed to be afraid of CoS and OSA! - They made it so! They like that! - If you're 'out' now, then your'e Fair Game. This band of zealots believe in that!

And a newly blown scientologist may in fear as per policy! - I was, although I had a 'come hell or high waters' attitude about it.

Obviously being in fear of OSA sucks.. Even if they were really dangerous, it still sucks! - The CoS has no right to employ this kind of intimidation.. It is offensive, so be offended!

Well.. Seeing OSA under every flat rock may be paranoid. But possibly prudent!

OTOH.. It's almost never possible to 'spot' and out and OSA operative in a board like this and be sure... If he's any good that is... And I'll refrain from mentioning any names because of this. There's always the possibility that the guy genuinely has an opinion that happnes to be an OSA PR line. And there's the possibility that a real OSA OP starts to see the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology for what it is... It has happened!

A guy openly supporting Scn is probably not an OP.. But then again, he might be the obvious 'noisemaker' who creates outrage to distract, so that the real operative can 'side with the opposition' and get 'accepted'. The objective is to infiltrate. The 'obvious' guy can't do that!

All scientologists learn about the Third Party Law. That in any conflict there are a third party who's creating the conflict.. (Well, the logic of that is mortally flawed.).. But the Third Party Law becomes important when we realize that GO/OSA tech uses it in reverse. Rather than trying to 'find' the third poarty, an OSA operative is the Third Party, and he's well aware of it. Telling this lie here, and another there, to sow strife.

This idea will be offensive to an uninitiated scientologist.. Which is why I spell it out loud.

I'm rambling!
I really did intend to make a coherent post!

So.. Calling OSA weak and lame is possibly an OSA line. But it's also quite true! - Compared to the monster that the GO was. And that's a stat to behold! - They won't be saying what's legal ever!

They're not as funny as the Keystone Cops however..

Hmm.. It was a long time since I was at the Guardian's Office Europe.. I blew in 1981.. And the GOEU was not an 'operative' org. No field work.. Only reports and rumors about the activities in the national GO's. And precious little of that.. The security level was extreme and everybody agreeing and working to 'not know' anything they shouldn't.

I blew because I did understand the policies I was set to study. And I realized that the Paulette Cooper story as exposed in the US courtcase about OP SnowWhite was not fabricated evidence that the FBI had made..

Any OSA staffer knows about the score! Why does this 'war' become neccesary? What with the infallible 'tech' that makes people have wins and get more intelligent.. What was it that Hubbard promised.. One IQ point per ten hours of auditing? So where are those guys with a 300+ IQ? And why do we need something like OSA? - Hey! - This will be like selling gaz for a dime a gallon! - Unless it's not true! - In which case we do need OSA!

It's a fraud! You've been HAD! - So get up and leave the place will you! - Take documents!

:yes:

I loved that 'rambling' SchwimmelPuckel - and certainly think you should do it a bit more often fer shoor! :thumbsup:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
More rambling! :D (Actually commenting and elaborating on my own previous ramblings.)
<snip> I got outed by OSA on this board, I got lulled into sending an e-mail to a guy, I read some of his posts first and decided to trust him as he had never trolled. Within a day OSA knew the identity of Feral.
This is an interesting occurence! - And it might well out an OSA OP.. But.. We observe that Feral don't mention names.. I take that to mean that he's not quite sure.

Hmm.. In effect we see a 'red herring' in the spy vs spy game here. A piece of unique information coming from 'official' OSA that we 'know' can come only from a source we know about. In this case the 'red herring' was a true bit of info. And this introduces uncertainty.. A 'real' red herring is unique, so that the info is unmistakable.

We know that OSA lurks here on the board! - This makes it possible for us to launch 'red herrings'.. Ahh.. Wild Goose Flew Over OSA's nest! - Are we having fun yet!?

This kind of thing can be important.. But of course we will not know jack shitt about it... We might observe a respected critic sacrificing his credibility on some story that comes to nothing..

I mention this without any pointers as to what I might refer to.

However, certain OSA 'terminals' maybe threw what whey had in their hands to investigate. Thus creating some peace an quiet someplace else..

Currently, as mentioned elswhere, Anonymous makes intelligence gathering cumbersome for OSA by opening hundreds of web-forums. Brilliant strategy, since we can't keep OSA out..

Heh! - This works like the DDOS attacks.. Overloading OSA's human resources rather than their internet servers.

They're mighty pissed about those DDOS attacks btw.. And OSA are employing a new strategy worldwide these days!

At the 18 okt pickets, in Copenhagen, we had two scilons being nice and talkative! - Both gave us their pressrelease about the kid they have on trial for the DDOS attacks.

Wow.. I don't get their logic.. But of course, it's nothing new that they have a mighty strange 'reality' on cause and effect.. There's no public support for them getting an 18 year old kid locked up for those DDOS attacks... But look over their comm about this. They use the word 'hacking' repeatedly to make the 'crime' seem more grave. A DDOS attack is not hacking! - But they'll have some 'computer expert' in that courtroom explaining that it is hacking I'm sure.

But I'm more interested in WHY OSA want us to be all occupied with that courtcase! They are meticoulously directing our attention to that!

Hmm..?

And the scilons were nice and polite! - One guy, who has been at the last three pickets. I know him, but can't recall from where... He knows who I am however. He did before I told him that I was GO back then... He didn't want to talk to me, staying well away and talking to the anons.

And a new younger fellow, maybe 25. He didn't like hearing about Flo Barnett, Ken Ogger and Paulette Cooper from me. Too much 'what, where and when' for his liking... But only small BI's. Not aware of his body language. Actually 'throwing away' with his hand..

Afterwards the young guy was talking to a gaggle of scilons inside the AOSH EU.. Anette Refstrup, who is the OSA PR for Denmark (I think), maybe EU.

Well, this young man is doing debrief and sec checks.. Having been 'exposed' to me and my ramblings.. That's not even funny..

Any OSA staffer knows about the score! Why does this 'war' become neccesary?
This needs to be explained further.. I sense some OSA terminal objecting (erie SP powers!) that the reason is 'bank' and the general 'insanity' of society and humanity. The evil psychs and the R6 implant..

That's a whole lotta persuation there! - See, the reason for the 'war' is not immediatly apparent.. So it requires a whole lotta persuation!?

The 12 evil bankers of England, whom Hubbard neglected to name! - The Communists! Read, or recall, the Brainwashing Manual that Hubbard did NOT write! (If you believe that?) It was surreptitiously left at doorstep of an Org... (If you believe that too?)

Nahh... All that is hogwash! - The mental therapy that is Dianetics would sell just fine if it was true.. Look at Astrology! - Astrology is quite batty, I'm sure you'll agree, since you're a scientologist. But Astrology sells fine! - No conflicts about it.. Lots and lots of people believing.

So even if Dianetics was no better than Astrology, it would be possible to sell and apply it without having a 'war' with humanity!

For the record: I think Dianetics and Scientology is battier than Astrology! I don't LIKE Scientology! - I'm aware that Tom Cruise want's to fuck me for it.. I won't let him!

:grouch:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
You raise some interesting points, Schwimmey, I just can't quite put it all together yet.

One thing that did catch my attention is this idea of OSA wanting to distract us from something important by fixing attention elsewhere. That is certainly a standard GO practice.

Many actions the GO undertook had a sub-plot, a hidden and underlying agenda.

It seems to have been during times where there was an atmosphere of desperation not unlike today.

I wonder what the current sub-plot might be?

Last edited:

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
OSA losing Magoo was a big thing for them I think.

Agreed. Tory and Arnie and Gerry, for me, were pivotal, in giving me the drive to go and stay public, and cheerlead getting others.

Stepping back, if you think about it, all totalitarian groups that try to offensively stiffle internal dissent and stomp on their members' rights, those totalitarian groups inevitably have defectors who are so beefed they make it a life long battle against their totalitarian past group.

So it is.

Official Scientology is strapped with Hubbard's foul doctrines, and it causes its own backlash.

The door is always open for defectors to come out and expose the foul events that still go on.

It's human nature for some people to become whistle blowers, they simply can't take the bullshit foul events they've lived, and they feel inclined to expose the foul events.

It'll always happen so long as official Scientology is so twisted up with Hubbard's totalitarian rule system that squashes on the official Scientologists.

Expect defectors for as long as official Scientology craps on its followers.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
New CoS Expanded

Agreed. Tory and Arnie and Gerry, for me, were pivotal, in giving me the drive to go and stay public, and cheerlead getting others.

Stepping back, if you think about it, all totalitarian groups that try to offensively stiffle internal dissent and stomp on their members' rights, those totalitarian groups inevitably have defectors who are so beefed they make it a life long battle against their totalitarian past group.

So it is.

Official Scientology is strapped with Hubbard's foul doctrines, and it causes its own backlash.

The door is always open for defectors to come out and expose the foul events that still go on.

It's human nature for some people to become whistle blowers, they simply can't take the bullshit foul events they've lived, and they feel inclined to expose the foul events.

It'll always happen so long as official Scientology is so twisted up with Hubbard's totalitarian rule system that squashes on the official Scientologists.

Expect defectors for as long as official Scientology craps on its followers.

Yes, CoS is in a tailspin due to continuous overts and cannot cause any effects. Our postulates are sticking for reform. Justice will soon have it's dinner, roasted dwarf! :happydance:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
from the Harassment Timeline Mr Robert Minton, who was at that time, scientology's public enemy #1...

The timeline states:

April 2000: John Fashanu, a retired British soccer player from Nigeria,
released an investigative report that contained allegations that Mr. Minton was
involved in the theft of billions of dollars from the Nigerian government and
that he was involved in a massive money-laundering scheme. Several articles
appeared in England and Nigeria in which the media quoted from this so-called
Fashanu Report. Although Fashanu claimed it had taken him three years to
compile the information, in fact it later came out that Scientology private
investigators had provided Fashanu with the completed report. Most of the
documents appeared to have come from a break-in of the office of Mr. Minton's
former partner, Jeff Schmidt.

-----------------------------

End Notes II re Bob Minton:

End notes II (originally posted to Xenu.net, archived HERE)

Much is also made of Bob Minton's behavior during the time leading up to his decision to recant. Again, what we were viewing was the result of the hundred or so hours he was both being ruthlessly deposed by Scientology lawyers, and spent on the witness stand, and unless you have been there, you don't have a clue.

Meanwhile, during all this interrogation, using color of law, Scientology ramped up their harassment and induced stress, legal threats, criminal cases, financial burdens, lawyers fees, pressure upon your friends and business associates, criminal investigations led by the head of the Geneva bar association in Switzerland.. all after he was visited by Scientology PI David Lebow???

Meanwhile he is being harassed online by the same group of misfits, while venomous tracts, were circulated privately, behind his back, about Stacy and those around him to all his friends including me... and what struck me, were that these tracts, for a few hours even fooled me.. I marveled...I believed them, though i could only describe them as the most toxic diatribes I had ever read, but after about 3 hours and after discussing these with the people that were discussed.. alarm bells started going off... as I thought geeze, if this is an example of how its done... what don't we know about?? It was the effectiveness of this technique that caused me to renew my interest in researching military, weaponized, hypnosis, resulting in the Hypnosis Index on Lermanet.com

By this point, Bob Minton was suffering from induced Traumatic Stress Syndrome. This is what scientology seeks, with intent, to induce in its adversary. I recognized this because 30 year activist Ida Camburn sent me William Sargent's book "Battle for the Mind" where Dr Sargant describes it.

(LINK to The 2% rule or Why you never got that promotion in Scientology)

However, this is only really understood by those who have themselves faced off, and gazed for some time, down that long double barrel shotgun, from the 'I'm not fooling about' end, while enduring scientology's litigation.

To wit, there is not one ex-member, ex-litigant of scientology who has been critical of Robert Minton, besides one lawyer who fell for the manipulations for a brief period. You see, we KNOW what it's like.

And then there is the matter of simple human compassion, but I won't bother reiterating that now, you will see exactly what I mean in the responses. Alestair Crowley's satanic manifesto "To do as thou whilst is the whole of the law" pretty much sums it up. In the OTO's version of satanism, conscience and compassion are signs of weakness, the only thing that means anything is power and force.

Sound familiar??

I just wanted you to get a feeling for what Bob Minton was enduring... more on that is HERE, now back to this:

Most of the documents appeared to have come from a break-in of the office of Mr. Minton's former partner, Jeff Schmidt.

The following is "the rest of the story" about this ONE LINE of that ONE Paragraph of this incomplete harassment timeline of ONE MAN, named Bob Minton..

When Bob realized he was going to have to recant, he called me, and told me much of what Ive posted and talked about elsewhere, and I gave him my blessing to do the recant, and he then contacted OSa and started meeting with Mike RInder and scientology's lawyers, in order to not miss anything in his recant affidavit that might be used to hang him for criminal perjury later.

During some of the meetings, he would tell me some of what occurred, and one is memorable, the one about Jeff Schmidt, his previous business partner.

In order to gain Bob Minton's trust and in expectation that Bob, as he had voiced to me privately, was going to globally settle all cases he was named in and retire from the fray, as I tried to retire last August.., Mike Rinder was very candid with Bob, Bob would ask him about things that happened, and Rinder would explain it to him. One of things that Mike explained was that Scientology's agents DID NOT BREAK INTO JEFF SCHMIT'S Office as claimed on the harassment timeline.

What Rinder told Bob was that Scientology had approached the Maitre'd in the expensive Hotel that Jeff Schmidt had a rented office, and induced the Matre'd to agree to use his pass key, and make xerox copies of every piece of paper in Jeff Schmidt's Office.

(You may recall, that scientology tells its members that Scientology was "only convicted of stealing copy paper" in the US vs MSH et all Criminal Indictment (Read the Grand Jury Indictment HERE))

Scientology then had an accountant go through all the papers, and they created a dossier, and then sent it and the evidenciary documents to UK's Inland Revenue (UK's IRS) Jeff Schmidt was now in trouble for taxes in the UK.

For making copies of "every piece of paper" in Jeff Schmidt's office, Mike Rinder said that they paid the Matre'd $50,000 US Dollars.

And as if this was not enough, Mike Rinder claimed that Scientology had 'bribed 1/2 of the entire Nigerian senate" to do favors for scientology, including, to postpone payment on 1/2 billion dollars in Nigerian bonds.. that Jeff Schmidt controlled and absolutely HAD to have them become payable on time as he had previously expected!

There is more, a lot more, but this should give you something to think about, and my hope, and my reason for typing every keystroke I type, is due to my hope that each keystroke might move you to do a little more NOW to help end this.. please, do just a little more, a little bit faster, okay?

I've been doing more than I can afford to do, for 15 years.

Sincerely
CPO Arnie Lerma - Clear #3502

Last edited:

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
from the Harassment Timeline Mr Robert Minton, who was at that time, scientology's public enemy #1...

The timeline states:

April 2000: John Fashanu, a retired British soccer player from Nigeria,
released an investigative report that contained allegations that Mr. Minton was
involved in the theft of billions of dollars from the Nigerian government and
that he was involved in a massive money-laundering scheme. Several articles
appeared in England and Nigeria in which the media quoted from this so-called
Fashanu Report. Although Fashanu claimed it had taken him three years to
compile the information, in fact it later came out that Scientology private
investigators had provided Fashanu with the completed report. Most of the
documents appeared to have come from a break-in of the office of Mr. Minton's
former partner, Jeff Schmidt.

-----------------------------

End Notes II re Bob Minton:

End notes II (originally posted to Xenu.net, archived HERE)

Much is also made of Bob Minton's behavior during the time leading up to his decision to recant. Again, what we were viewing was the result of the hundred or so hours he was both being ruthlessly deposed by Scientology lawyers, and spent on the witness stand, and unless you have been there, you don't have a clue.

Meanwhile, during all this interrogation, using color of law, Scientology ramped up their harassment and induced stress, legal threats, criminal cases, financial burdens, lawyers fees, pressure upon your friends and business associates, criminal investigations led by the head of the Geneva bar association in Switzerland.. all after he was visited by Scientology PI David Lebow???

Meanwhile he is being harassed online by the same group of misfits, while venomous tracts, were circulated privately, behind his back, about Stacy and those around him to all his friends including me... and what struck me, were that these tracts, for a few hours even fooled me.. I marveled...I believed them, though i could only describe them as the most toxic diatribes I had ever read, but after about 3 hours and after discussing these with the people that were discussed.. alarm bells started going off... as I thought geeze, if this is an example of how its done... what don't we know about?? It was the effectiveness of this technique that caused me to renew my interest in researching military, weaponized, hypnosis, resulting in the Hypnosis Index on Lermanet.com

By this point, Bob Minton was suffering from induced Traumatic Stress Syndrome. This is what scientology seeks, with intent, to induce in its adversary. I recognized this because 30 year activist Ida Camburn sent me William Sargent's book "Battle for the Mind" where Dr Sargant describes it.

(LINK to The 2% rule or Why you never got that promotion in Scientology)

However, this is only really understood by those who have themselves faced off, and gazed for some time, down that long double barrel shotgun, from the 'I'm not fooling about' end, while enduring scientology's litigation.

To wit, there is not one ex-member, ex-litigant of scientology who has been critical of Robert Minton, besides one lawyer who fell for the manipulations for a brief period. You see, we KNOW what it's like.

And then there is the matter of simple human compassion, but I won't bother reiterating that now, you will see exactly what I mean in the responses. Alestair Crowley's satanic manifesto "To do as thou whilst is the whole of the law" pretty much sums it up. In the OTO's version of satanism, conscience and compassion are signs of weakness, the only thing that means anything is power and force.

Sound familiar??

I just wanted you to get a feeling for what Bob Minton was enduring... more on that is HERE, now back to this:

Most of the documents appeared to have come from a break-in of the office of Mr. Minton's former partner, Jeff Schmidt.

The following is "the rest of the story" about this ONE LINE of that ONE Paragraph of this incomplete harassment timeline of ONE MAN, named Bob Minton..

When Bob realized he was going to have to recant, he called me, and told me much of what Ive posted and talked about elsewhere, and I gave him my blessing to do the recant, and he then contacted OSa and started meeting with Mike RInder and scientology's lawyers, in order to not miss anything in his recant affidavit that might be used to hang him for criminal perjury later.

During some of the meetings, he would tell me some of what ocurred, and one is memorable, the one about Jeff Schmidt, his previous business partner.

In order to gain Bob Minton's trust and in expectation that Bob, as he had voiced to me privately, was going to globally settle all cases he was named in and retire from the fray, as I tried to retire last August.., Mike Rinder was very candid with Bob, Bob would ask him about things that happened, and Rinder would explain it to him. One of things that Mike explained to Bob was that Scientology's agents DID NOT BREAK INTO JEFF SCHMIT'S Office as claimed on the harassment timeline.

What Rinder told Bob was that Scientology had approached the Maitre'd in the expensive Hotel that Jeff Schmidt had a rented office, and the got the Matre'd to agree to use his pass key, and make xerox copies of every piece of paper in Jeff Schmidt's Office.

(You may recall, that scientology tells its members that Scientology was "only convicted of stealing copy paper" in the US vs MSH et all Criminal Indictment (Read the Grand Jury Indictment HERE))

Scientology then had an accountant go through all the papers, and they created a dossier, and then sent it and the evidenciary documents to UK's Inland Revenue. Jeff Schmidt was now in trouble for taxes in the UK.

For making copies of "every piece of paper" in Jeff Schmidt's office, Mike RInder said that they paid the Matre'd $50,000 US Dollars.

And as if this was not enough, Mike Rinder claimed that Scientology had 'bribed 1/2 of entire Nigerian senate" to do favors for scientology, including, to postpone payment on 1/2 billion dollars in Nigerian bonds.. that Jeff Schmidt controlled and absolutely HAD to have them become payable on time as he had previously expected!

There is more, a lot more, but this should give you something to think about, and my hope, and my reason for typing every keystroke I type, is due to my hope that each might move you to do a little more NOW to help end this.. please, do just a little more, a little bit faster, okay?

I've been doing more than I can afford to do, for 15 years.

Sincerely
CPO Arnie Lerma - Clear #3502

Great post Arnie.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
^^^^^^This is true^^^^^^^^^^

Induced PTSD is "reverse scientology" in action. It is how it is applied to those who have "taken on the color of an enemy" (whether you are still in the organization or out of it). The goal is to cause the person to self-destruct, and ideally, to suicide.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
And fwiw, it was Bob Minton's version of the Xenu story that was used
for the production of the South Park Episode...

LINK

And Xenu is also why Bob did not appoint me as the head of the LMT.
We discussed it and he said I was his first choice but that he was concerned about the RTC vs Lerma injunction which states that I have to obey copyright law, and specifically must not make copies of OTIII, ..... and Bob wanted to use OTIII for exit counseling. I havent had to use OTIII myself, for exit counseling, by the time I'm done with my bag of tricks, when they do hear OTIII they burst out laughing.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
OK Schwimmey,

Time for me to 'fess up, it is going to be a bit embarrassing as I was careless.

After I wrote my full story I got several PMS from people I now count among my friends.

I also got a PM from 'Marty' who told me that "he truely sympathized with me, but not in a low toned way', he went on; 'I am on solo nots in Sydney but it has been a pleasant experience without Hubbos indoc. If you want someone to talk to e-mail me on the attached e-mail link.'

Now, I had put enough in my story to ID me 100% so I looked at MArty's post history and decided he was OK. I PMed him back asking banal questions about solo nots, he replied within hours that he felt PMing was too insecure please e-mail him, I did, immediately. The comm dropped dead. That was weeks ago. He did not respond despite subsequent nudges.

Within a very short period of time I heard OSA knew I was posting, the DSA put my repayment onto solicitors lines after disconnecting from me for my crime. LOL.

So I was sure I was outed by an OSA troll who NEVER trolled.

Now, before any of you think 'Poor, stupid Feral getting his refund cycle messed up!!"

The punch line is that due to the fluctuation in the exchange rate their delay made us nearly $20k.

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well done, Feral! I hope you use it to take the kids to Seaworld or some other fun family thing. :)

Last edited: