OSA Question

Terril park

Sponsor
I guess you proved that you never caught any OSA Ops :)

Of course, I never caught the invisible unicorns in my closet either

Zinj

Never caught invisible OSA ops or unicorns. And my closet is bare!

JOKE

You must be an OSA op because you are making people scared to go
to the freezone.

JOKE END.

JOKE CONTINUE

However IRL you do attempt to steer people away from the FZ, and for that you are a prime OSA subject.

Who else benefits from shrinking the FZ but the COS?

CONTINUATION END

OK. So I start a war against Zinj. Its obvious his page on religious freedom watch is planted. Purely to make his devious attacks on the FZ more creditable.

Hopefully Anonymous will become my army on this crusade.

Sadly I don't think they're that dumb. :)

Veda

Sponsor
The average Xenu-Bridge-walking Freezoner, from my experience, is a fairly clueless character. Infiltration would be a piece of cake.

As I mentioned yesterday, IMO, the Xenu-approving Freezone is now regarded, by Scientology Inc., as being as much an asset as a problem.

Their "validation" of LRH as Commodore, and of the Xenu-Implantology "Bridge," keeps as many people IN Scientology Inc. as it encourages to leave.

Poofy

Patron with Honors
It serves no positive purpose to assume enemies among the members here as you have no method for proving your point. Contests about who is or is not in OSA only helps the CoS as it creates suspicions between members.

Work from the asumption that friends are here and try to be positive. It is the best way to handle the situation and prevent the same type of paranoia that LRH infected his beliefs with.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Never caught invisible OSA ops or unicorns. And my closet is bare!

JOKE

You must be an OSA op because you are making people scared to go
to the freezone.

JOKE END.

JOKE CONTINUE

However IRL you do attempt to steer people away from the FZ, and for that you are a prime OSA subject.

Who else benefits from shrinking the FZ but the COS?

CONTINUATION END

OK. So I start a war against Zinj. Its obvious his page on religious freedom watch is planted. Purely to make his devious attacks on the FZ more creditable.

Hopefully Anonymous will become my army on this crusade.

Sadly I don't think they're that dumb. :)

Tch. I don't have anything against the Freezone (although I don't take them as seriously as they might wish), nor do I particularly care to make people frightened of going there.

Not any more than I'd try to scare people off of ESMB or ARS, just because it's to be expected that OSA is here. I think it's valuable for people to be realistic.

Do I think people shouldn't post to ARS? Or ESMB? Or 'comm' with friends? Or take Freezone Services?

Nope. I think they should be aware that there is *no* security, and deal with that however they feel necessary. Including being careful about giving out information you wouldn't want OSA to have, or actually *believing* the guy who says 'Trust me! I'm really trustworthy!'

I've gotten into no end of trouble for making fun of the 'security' measures taken on some critical forums, but, it was worth it to me to suggest that sometimes *no* security measures are safer than ludicrously ineffective ones.

The only *security* is the security you take yourself, in full knowledge that you may judge wrong, and, that nothing beats 'need to know'.

Does this mean I think distrust must reign supreme? Nope. I'm just saying that it's wise to distrust 'security'.

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
'Certified Virgin' is about as likely a document as 'Certified Non-OSA' :)

Zinj

Gosh. Such jaded cynicism!

I humbly tender my services to mankind.

Sorry Womankind.

Any virgins wishing to practice entrapment I am your service.

We are not nit picky about certificates. I mean its a service.

OSA, certified or not, must pay double.

Not being picky about certificates, I must in all honesty say
I have no " NON OSA " certs.

Hopefully after several successful deflowerments I may even get
mine signed by Zinj himself.

For that only upstat virgins should apply.

SIDEBAR

What is the stat of a virgin? Anyone know?

Zinjifar

I've been called OSA at least 3 times; not counting the three or four times OSA called me OSA :)

It's par for the course.

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
The average Xenu-Bridge-walking Freezoner, from my experience, is a fairly clueless character. Infiltration would be a piece of cake.

As I mentioned yesterday, IMO, the Xenu-approving Freezone is now regarded, by Scientology Inc., as being as much an asset as a problem.

Their "validation" of LRH as Commodore, and of the Xenu-Implantology "Bridge," keeps as many people IN Scientology Inc. as it encourages to leave.

Evidence you.........:prettyplease:

Terril park

Sponsor
It serves no positive purpose to assume enemies among the members here as you have no method for proving your point. Contests about who is or is not in OSA only helps the CoS as it creates suspicions between members.

Work from the asumption that friends are here and try to be positive. It is the best way to handle the situation and prevent the same type of paranoia that LRH infected his beliefs with.

I KNEW Anon had some Freezoners. :)

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Mmm, Freezone is the splinter group that set up using the teaching, but without the evil Church, right?

Zinjifar

Mmm, Freezone is the splinter group that set up using the teaching, but without the evil Church, right?

That's close, but, it's not a monolithic 'organization'

More a loose-knit gaggle of 'heretics'

With a couple of competing groups within it.

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
Tch. I don't have anything against the Freezone (although I don't take them as seriously as they might wish), nor do I particularly care to make people frightened of going there.

Not any more than I'd try to scare people off of ESMB or ARS, just because it's to be expected that OSA is here. I think it's valuable for people to be realistic.

Do I think people shouldn't post to ARS? Or ESMB? Or 'comm' with friends? Or take Freezone Services?

Nope. I think they should be aware that there is *no* security, and deal with that however they feel necessary. Including being careful about giving out information you wouldn't want OSA to have, or actually *believing* the guy who says 'Trust me! I'm really trustworthy!'

The only *security* is the security you take yourself, in full knowledge that you may judge wrong, and, that nothing beats 'need to know'.

Does this mean I think distrust must reign supreme? Nope. I'm just saying that it's wise to distrust 'security'.

Zinj

Just funning you. :)

"Nope. I'm just saying that it's wise to distrust 'security'."

This is true for me.

We know OSA sometimes infiltrates our FZ forums.

We know we have no way to detect them.

They lurk and collect data. Or did. They're probably all busted now.

In fact I agree

"I've gotten into no end of trouble for making fun of the 'security' measures taken on some critical forums, but, it was worth it to me to suggest that sometimes *no* security measures are safer than ludicrously ineffective ones."

Again I agree. From time to time reminders are posted.

bb ( still looking for upstat Virgins. Its a religious thing.) :)

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron

IMO, (oops I did promise to be nice) Hermmmmumph...IMHO Freezone are people too lazy to look up and use the real source of the "workable technology" Hubbard stole and plagiarized. They just carry on crediting Hubbard with their "wins".

Who knows how Hubbard twisted and implanted this "tech" with his own satanic bents.

Freezone doesn't care, all they know is "IT WORKS".

I would no sooner use freezone tech than I would drink from a creek downstream from a hog lot.

Ladybird

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Was just trying to get my understanding correct. :) I studied psycology while in college, so I'm the ultimate enemy of CoS I guess.

Zinjifar

I would no sooner use freezone tech than I would drink from a creek downstream from a hog lot.

Ladybird

There's no accounting for taste :)

And, that's the watchword on ESMB.

The Zonies get to be unhappy about having the Tech denigraded, and the 'Tech Is Crap' people get to get irritated at the continued worship at the altar of Ron.

ESMB - It Works!

Zinj

Veda

Sponsor
That's close, but, it's not a monolithic 'organization'

More a loose-knit gaggle of 'heretics'

With a couple of competing groups within it.

Zinj

If Poofy is interested in looking into it further, there's what is called the "Independent Field" (See section on this MB), where counseling is available "without Xenu," etc. One group, Idenics, for some reason still classifieds itself as in the Freezone, although that's a bit misleading, as the term has reverted, largely, to its original (Ron's Orgs, Capt. Bill inspired) "Galactic Patrol" significance. (Although, that's not usually admitted.)

Suggest checking out Knowledgism, Idenics, and Meta-psychology for counseling that provides, IMO, the best in the subject, plus very positive new developments.

And then there's researcher/counselor Paul's innovative and widely acclaimed Robot Auditor.

Björkist

In other words....one must be paranoid (or at least wary) of "everyone"...

pg419_1.jpg

pg431_1.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Björkist

Do I have to be paranoid to not tell my gardner my PIN numbers?

Zinj

PIN numbers are mostly useless without the accompanying card/ID.

And no, you don't have to be paranoid not to. But a paranoid individual likely won't.