What's new

OSA TACTICS AND PROCEDURES

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Will you be publishing your emails from Mike Laws - although that may not be possible, I understand he prefers the phone. No paper trail that way. Still, I suppose he's offered to be of assistance. Let me guess - once you're set up and running, you'll send a list of the names of the applicants to him so he can vet them for you?

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Endgame.

That's the very best you can do? More tinfoil?
FAIL

See ya, Zinj, er, Infinite. Back to the PlonkBin you go.

If you're not OSA, you're close enough for me.

Infinite

That's the very best you can do? More tinfoil?
FAIL

See ya, Zinj, er, Infinite. Back to the PlonkBin you go.

If you're not OSA, you're close enough for me.

What - you're not going include Alanzo in your list of those whom I channel this time? Disappoint am I.

Veda

Sponsor
I have been lurking and posting for almost 4 years on various critic boards and I have a question that has not been answered to my satisfaction: How is it possible for OSA to enlist the cooperation of organizations like INTERPOL? How are they able to persuade law enforcement to do their bidding even when the objective evidence indicates that no crime has been committed? Lack of ultimate success of various operations notwithstanding, they have been very successful in their use of surrogates to harass people and in some cases (Keith Henson) have them prosecuted.

I just don't understand how they can do it.

Also, please take not that when David Mayo was being harassed, Mike Rinder was in charge of OSA.,

Scientology's shady Fair-Game-Law-induced deal with the USA IRS occurred during the Clinton administration in 1993. The Interpol harassment of David Mayo occurred in 1994. Interpol was fed bogus information by Scientology, and based on that bogus information, acted. How Interpol, afterwards, felt about being "played" by a wacky cult, I have no idea. I think that Scientology's sanctioning by the Clinton administration was enough for Interpol to listen to it, at least this one time; I doubt that Scientology payed Interpol any $$$.

The earlier part of the below linked video has excerpts from two interviews that may shed some light on how Scientology exerts its influence - despite PR flaps - on a smaller scale. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=552212&postcount=9

Terril park

Sponsor
I have been lurking and posting for almost 4 years on various critic boards and I have a question that has not been answered to my satisfaction: How is it possible for OSA to enlist the cooperation of organizations like INTERPOL? How are they able to persuade law enforcement to do their bidding even when the objective evidence indicates that no crime has been committed? Lack of ultimate success of various operations notwithstanding, they have been very successful in their use of surrogates to harass people and in some cases (Keith Henson) have them prosecuted.

Also, please take not that when David Mayo was being harassed, Mike Rinder was in charge of OSA.,

With interpol anon tip offs that so and so is carrying drugs or involved with drugs will get them stopped at airports and undergo lots of searches etc. I
know someone that has happened too, it also I hear happens to Jeff Walker
who got the police to take him out of the RPF running program.

Not sure how much law enforcement is ever on their side. Possibly campaign
donations[ bribes], but I'm not that much up on US matters being a brit.

Here the police are very friendly to protesters.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Man up and answer it.

Either you are or you aren't. I wish all of OSA staff well, though they may not wish me well. This may or may not include you. Prove you ain't.

It's a very slippery slope asking someone to prove they are NOT something. It doesn't work and it's classic witch hunting.

Veda

Sponsor
With interpol anon tip offs that so and so is carrying drugs or involved with drugs will get them stopped at airports and undergo lots of searches etc.

-snip-

Scientology has been harassing others, and attempting to harass others, via government and police agencies, overtly and covertly, since the 1950s. (An example of overt attempted harassment would be Hubbard's 1950s letters to the FBI alleging that people were communists or communist sympathizers.) By its nature, and in accordance with the "Scientology Philosophy," Scientology prefers covert harassment, but this incident of harassment by Scientology was not done anonymously. http://www.holysmoke.org/dm/dmayo002.htm

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious

Ok, here is one take Elwood.

One Susanne McBride is the personal secretary to one Johnathan Waxman, who is the head of one interpol enforcement division. Sue is sexy and seductive and John is divorced and, well, horney. Sue is a scientologist and John is not. So John and Sue get laid, together.

Next thing you know Sue is Johns entrusted assistant.

The rest is, as they say, history. Lol.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

One Susanne McBride is the personal secretary to one Johnathan Waxman, who is the head of one interpol enforcement division. Sue is sexy and seductive and John is divorced and, well, horney. Sue is a scientologist and John is not. So John and Sue get laid, together.

..who said the cold war was over..fact is Interpol isnt too decent itself so Sucking interpols Cops for pleasing release of info continues..

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Would any of you guys like to stop the derailment and answer my question?

Interpol is not a legally constituted international police force; it is a private organisation.

Its full description is "International Criminal Police Organization" - The astute thinker will see that this description can be taken two ways.

As such I think it would be very easy to infiltrate and feed false information.

LTG

smartone

My Own Boss

Hmm, hmm, that's more like it.

Infinite

Timing is everything . . .

I got 404 errata when I clicked on the links...I think the mods must've seen this...

Yeah. They finally got around to it - just a few moments after Mike Laws got to quote it again. Its here if you still want to see it.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Interesting.

Well, there are differing theories on Marty and Mike. You might remember I posted a thread about meeting them, and this thread actually got kind of lively. Alanzo had some interesting comments. (plus an enchanting thread derail by someone.)

The jury's still out on whether M and M are in earnest AND if Rathbun would like to be the new COB of CofS- which are two different issues, IMO. I tend to go either way on it depending on what side of the bed from which I arose.

Time will tell.

But yeah, let's not post anyone's PMs or emails unless those are threatening ones.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Interesting.

Well, there are differing theories on Marty and Mike. You might remember I posted a thread about meeting them, and this thread actually got kind of lively. Alanzo had some interesting comments. (plus an enchanting thread derail by someone.)

The jury's still out on whether M and M are in earnest AND if Rathbun would like to be the new COB of CofS- which are two different issues, IMO. I tend to go either way on it depending on what side of the bed from which I arose.

Time will tell.
But yeah, let's not post anyone's PMs or emails unless those are threatening ones.

Interesting. For me I do not trust M & M. Don't care if they end up running the C o $ or are just still in it. I don't care and about 1,000 miles between us is comfortable.

There are people I really respect who view M & M kindly. And there are people I care less for than rattlesnakes who also view M & M kindly.

I'll keep my mouth mostly shut on M & M but I also keep my distance and make damn sure to keep my hat out of any ring either of 'em get in.

Time will tell so meanwhile I'm staying clear of that bunch.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re "osa ops" this is titled "OPERATIONS OFFICER" the document came from the files seized in the FBI raid in the the late 70's, the images are from the files of Ms Ida Camburn

http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ops.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ops2.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ops3.htm

Teaser text from this document:
OPERATIONS OFFICER

Successful:

(1) Allowing outer Org B1s to develop their own Ops ideas to submit for
approval -- and demanding such.

(2) Allowing outer Org B1s to run approved Ops based on first hand data
as long as it's kept within the framework of the Op.

(3) Providing a believable source of an operation, thereby filling the
vacuum, so that Scn. isn't dubbed in as source.

(4) When planning an Op, mentally following it all the way through
looking for areas which need to be taken into account; and taking
the enemy's viewpoint of the Op for the same purpose.

(5) Full and correct use of target series for each Op. Targets simply
stated and specific as possible. (Helps in debugging and to hat
inexperienced persons)

(6) The major target of the Op is based on a *real*, current situation.

(7) When hitting a group or individual, hitting their finance and comm
lines.

(8) Getting an enemy to attack another enemy.

(9) Working off of programmes which align Ops actions to other Br 1
sections and other Bureaus and which contain command intention from
LRH on down. (Admin scale and priorities aligned)

(10) Working for VFPs and having such reflected in the statistics, rather
than a lot of sub-products.

(11) Exposure of real, documented enemy crimes and material of a
scandalous nature.

(12) Utilizing current events and trends (and finding the right buttons)
for exploitation in Ops channels.

(13) Keeping plans bright and simple and on target.

(14) Finding real buttons.

(15) Keeping up persistent pressure until the product is achieved.

(16) Establishing some type of feedback line so that exact effects are
known.

DATA NEEDED BY OPS ON EACH LOCATED WHO

1. Standard ODC with time track and a brief, summarized, well-rounded
picture of a terminal. (Following #2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 are the key areas
data is needed)

2. Criminal background of terminal.

3. Financial involvements (inflow & outflow of money)

4. Legal involvements (summary of actions)

5. Terminal's main interests, personal habits, fears, vices and any
other items of interest.

6. Friends and enemies on the terminal's 1st Dynamic
Friends and enemies on the terminal's 2nd Dynamic
Groups that the terminal belongs to and any groups or terminals, who
are enemies of that group.

7. What the terminal considers valuable & is protecting

8. Simple org board the terminal is on, clearly noting his position and
his seniors and noteworthy juniors.

9. What persons have the power to fire terminal from the position he
holds.

10. Any rules or regulations that if broken would cause the terminal to
lose his job/position.

11. Any regulations concerning licenses that the terminal holds that
would cause him to lose his license if violated (i.e. law, medical,
contractor, etc.)

12. Scandals, conflicts, disputes directly or indirectly connected to
terminal.

13. Documents that show criminality of terminal (i.e. cheating on income
tax, discrediting data in personal letters, use of drugs, etc.)