OSA TACTICS AND PROCEDURES

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
not just scary, tax deductibly scary!
perhaps it should be posted as "What your fees buy"

(actual $cientology mailing, 1997)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I have been lurking and posting for almost 4 years on various critic boards and I have a question that has not been answered to my satisfaction: How is it possible for OSA to enlist the cooperation of organizations like INTERPOL? How are they able to persuade law enforcement to do their bidding even when the objective evidence indicates that no crime has been committed? Lack of ultimate success of various operations notwithstanding, they have been very successful in their use of surrogates to harass people and in some cases (Keith Henson) have them prosecuted.

I just don't understand how they can do it.

Also, please take not that when David Mayo was being harassed, Mike Rinder was in charge of OSA.,

I'm going to guess that when you are a multi-billion dollar organization dealing with moderately-paid bureaucrats, lots of things can just work out. Whether directly, or with the help of a friendly politician.

Similar things can be said (and have been said) about relations between Int and the local Helmut government, Flag and Clearwater, etc.

In international relations, I often reflect upon how many US politicians can be bought by unfriendly foreign governments for the cost of just one top-of-the-line fighter jet -- and how many HAVE been bought.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Ok, here is one take Elwood.

One Susanne McBride is the personal secretary to one Johnathan Waxman, who is the head of one interpol enforcement division. Sue is sexy and seductive and John is divorced and, well, horney. Sue is a scientologist and John is not. So John and Sue get laid, together.

Next thing you know Sue is Johns entrusted assistant.

The rest is, as they say, history. Lol.

That's another possibility. Yet another scenario involves Interpol bureaucrat with a taste for underage girls or boys, with OSA taking video of the whole encounter. There's lots of things that can be done when you have an organization with lots of money and people, and the ruthlessness of the old KGB.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Interesting. For me I do not trust M & M. Don't care if they end up running the C o $ or are just still in it. I don't care and about 1,000 miles between us is comfortable.

There are people I really respect who view M & M kindly. And there are people I care less for than rattlesnakes who also view M & M kindly.

I'll keep my mouth mostly shut on M & M but I also keep my distance and make damn sure to keep my hat out of any ring either of 'em get in.

Time will tell so meanwhile I'm staying clear of that bunch.

AT, you seem to be forgetting that M&M are REAL OT's and they could knock that hat of yours off well before you came anywhere near the ring.

Make sure you are wearing a chin strap or better yet wear a beret. (No need to thank me for this bit of advice).

LTG

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Interesting.

Well, there are differing theories on Marty and Mike. You might remember I posted a thread about meeting them, and this thread actually got kind of lively. Alanzo had some interesting comments. (plus an enchanting thread derail by someone.)

The jury's still out on whether M and M are in earnest AND if Rathbun would like to be the new COB of CofS- which are two different issues, IMO. I tend to go either way on it depending on what side of the bed from which I arose.

Time will tell.

But yeah, let's not post anyone's PMs or emails unless those are threatening ones.

Yeah, like I say in my private email to Ulf, I still haven't made up my mind. If there is any credibility to the conspiracy theory, I'm not sure Marty would be the cult's front man or leadah and nor even that his activities are the total op. Rather, the M&M² Show is out there to rally the disaffected behind the wrong WHO and WHY. The impression that if only David Miscavige would walk, everything will be okay and Scientology would flourish seems widespread amongst the ex-but-still-believers brigade. The wider op could be to repeat the GO-to-OSA charade to stymie a full and proper investigation into *all* the cult's criminal activities and keep the business alive. New, more dynamic and interesting people than the already discredited M&M² crew could emerge - lets go really nuts - maybe Tom Cruise? ; )

The vacuum which allows mad-cap conspiracy theories is created by the lack of any real hits against the cult from the M&M² Show and their own personal history with similar capers. Despite their own admissions to having sufficient information to bring about a downfall of the cult, nothing they have revealed is new. Instead, the FBI is written off as a bunch of "punks", class action lawsuits, official inquiries and friendly politicians are attacked, and the tech is defended beyond reason.

But, who knows? Maybe the M&M² Show is doing the best it can and its claims are just smoke and mirrors being fed out as part of its "auditing out the third dynamic". My lending any credibility to the conspiracy theories could just be my own sense of frustration that I know the use of the tech to bring about the end of the cult is a fundamentally flawed approach. But, hey, each to their own, I guess.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, like I say in my private email to Ulf, I still haven't made up my mind. If there is any credibility to the conspiracy theory, I'm not sure Marty would be the cult's front man or leadah and nor even that his activities are the total op. Rather, the M&M² Show is out there to rally the disaffected behind the wrong WHO and WHY. The impression that if only David Miscavige would walk, everything will be okay and Scientology would flourish seems widespread amongst the ex-but-still-believers brigade. The wider op could be to repeat the GO-to-OSA charade to stymie a full and proper investigation into *all* the cult's criminal activities and keep the business alive. New, more dynamic and interesting people than the already discredited M&M² crew could emerge - lets go really nuts - maybe Tom Cruise? ; )

The vacuum which allows mad-cap conspiracy theories is created by the lack of any real hits against the cult from the M&M² Show and their own personal history with similar capers. Despite their own admissions to having sufficient information to bring about a downfall of the cult, nothing they have revealed is new. Instead, the FBI is written off as a bunch of "punks", class action lawsuits, official inquiries and friendly politicians are attacked, and the tech is defended beyond reason.

But, who knows? Maybe the M&M² Show is doing the best it can and its claims are just smoke and mirrors being fed out as part of its "auditing out the third dynamic". My lending any credibility to the conspiracy theories could just be my own sense of frustration that I know the use of the tech to bring about the end of the cult is a fundamentally flawed approach. But, hey, each to their own, I guess.

I dunno if the M & M Show are more than they say they are - True Believers trying to free the rest of the Flock from the False Shepherd (read - DM's a wolf in sheepdog's clothing.)

I suspect that they are just still caught thoroughly in the Hubbard mind-trap and are sloooooowly getting a better grip on reality the longer they have been away from the SO. But, surrounding themselves with True Believers and listening only to that "theta" will extend the inevitable process of sorting out the lies and truly going free.

Both have enough nouse to know that they can't just spill all their crimes and expect to be forgiven by everyone, let alone folks like the FBI. Yes they have blood on their hands and they've admitted as much without being specific. But they don't have the forum that I and other Ozzies have had (the Oz Senate via Sen. Xenophon) to come clean and be immune from prosecution. They'll have to bargain their way around the possible charges that could be laid against them.

I suspect that's the real reason why we haven't heard more specifics from either M or M. No sense in having "freedom" from the cult if it means spending time in jail for telling the horrible truth about what part you played in the cult's crimes.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Incredible . ..

I dunno if the M & M Show are more than they say they are - True Believers trying to free the rest of the Flock from the False Shepherd (read - DM's a wolf in sheepdog's clothing.)

I suspect that they are just still caught thoroughly in the Hubbard mind-trap and are sloooooowly getting a better grip on reality the longer they have been away from the SO. But, surrounding themselves with True Believers and listening only to that "theta" will extend the inevitable process of sorting out the lies and truly going free.

Both have enough nouse to know that they can't just spill all their crimes and expect to be forgiven by everyone, let alone folks like the FBI. Yes they have blood on their hands and they've admitted as much without being specific. But they don't have the forum that I and other Ozzies have had (the Oz Senate via Sen. Xenophon) to come clean and be immune from prosecution. They'll have to bargain their way around the possible charges that could be laid against them.

I suspect that's the real reason why we haven't heard more specifics from either M or M. No sense in having "freedom" from the cult if it means spending time in jail for telling the horrible truth about what part you played in the cult's crimes.

Yep, true: sometimes a "cigar is just a cigar". The application of Occam's Razor to the subject as a whole leads one to the inevitable conclusion that Scientology is always worse than you think. Part of what lends validity to that conclusion is the fact that you cannot apply the razor to snippets or even vast tracts of Scientology because nothing ever is as it first appears. From the Axioms to the OTVIII EP, there's always more to it.

I have no doubt as to the severity of the crimes being hidden by the cult and, given its behaviour, I have no doubt as to the lengths to which it will go to keep its secrets hidden and public accountability at bay. That those running the M&M² Show have blood on their hands indicates to me motive for seeking to ensure that official investigations be avoided in favour of a PR charade. If DM is ever to face serious charges, you can bet your bottom dollar he won't go down alone. Far better, in that case, to arrange an orderly transfer of power. Its not like they haven't done it before.

Too incredible? Time will tell, I guess, but I am reminded of L Ron Hubbard scripture "CO PL October 29, 1962, RELIGION":

. . . <snip> . . . Incredulity of our data and validity. This is our finest asset and gives us more protection than any other single asset. If certain parties thought we were real we would have infinitely more trouble . . . <snip> . . . without a public incredulity we never would have gotten as far as we have . . . <snip> . . .

Free Being Me

Crusader
It occurred to me that most here really don’t know how OSA operates and have not seen original Ops programs firsthand. So sometimes OSA is given too much credit, too much fear, or typical tactics are not recognized.

I’ll include what I know from my personal experience, and ask that the rest of you who know OSA can add your own info. My info comes from one year as Dir Income USGO (AOLA staff) in 1980 and reading OSA/USGO programs filed by my predecessor in the debtor files, as well as from programs I saw in ethics files from two years as the Dir I&R AOLA. I was fully hatted, as well as OEC and ESTO trained.

The OSA programs Marty Rathbun posted on Tory Christman and Chuck Beatty are typical. Both Tory and Chuck confirm their accuracy and authenticity. These programs haven’t changed since the ones I saw in the 80s except for the fact they demonstrate less intellect or planning and more harassment and defaming. OSA really isn’t all that smart. Read these and you’ll see what I mean.

OSA Ops consist of:

1) Creating and forwarding defamatory statements about those considered enemies. (Black Propaganda) These usually contain a miniscule amount of (innocent) recognizable truth to them, but it is blown up, exaggerated and altered like a funny mirror. Example: John Ex is going through a divorce primarily over financial arguments (truth). OSA accuses John Ex of cheating, being gay, beating his wife, gambling, hiring hookers and abusing his kids (all lies) as the reasons for the divorce.

These lies are then forwarded as gossip through exScn websites, emails and PMs as well as to C of S Scns through Religious Freedom sites and word of mouth.

2) Fear and Intimidation tactics. OSA likes to mess with others’ heads. Inconvenient but obvious “messages” are left for the person to back off, including following a person, obviously taking pictures of you, hints that they have a phone number or address and contacts made to friends and family told to leave a message for you. The majority of these are more annoying than dangerous, but if it gets a person afraid to the point of backing off or getting distracted, then it is mission accomplished.

3) Attempts to cause internal quarrels within a group. (Divide and Conquer) If there is an argument, an OSA Op will add fuel to fire it up and get as many people involved on different sides as possible. The Op will mis-quote, mis-state and intentionally misinterpret what another said in the worst possible way to incite upset. An OSA Op will take it even further, with PMs about being your friend and on your side and having been the victim of the person in the past, while stating they only want peace.

It’s not brilliant, it’s just sneaky and dishonest. We’ve all known people who have done this sort of thing out of jealousy or other motives, both in or out of Scn. It’s easy to beat by privately asking any with a proven reputation as an Ex who know the person personally and have dealt with him/her, or by immediately contacting the person with which one has a disagreement and sorting things out for yourself.

4) Legal tactics to intimidate, defame, harass. Restraint orders based on fabricated evidence, no evidence or limited evidence. False reports to police to harass a person and get them investigated. Cut and pieced statements made on the Internet or bits about the person, all out of context and misleading (Moxon technique).

5) Infiltration of known exScn, Indy or FZ groups.

Some of the flaws in OSA Techniques include:

1) A lack of foresight and overall view of the “big picture”. OSA programs are updated every week for “stats”. OSA programs assume the OSA Op is less intelligent than the one writing the program (that entire hierarchy of who is better in the Cult). OSA Ops are, by their nature, limited exclusively to those involved in the Op, so there is little or no info or coordination from other Ops and they sometimes unknowingly work against each other.

2) The Cult often hires outside agencies to do their dirty work. While these agencies may be good at gathering info and at spying, they are far less likely to actually hurt anyone and they don’t fully understand things from a Scn or Ex viewpoint. The Cult is short of manpower these days, so the majority of Ops are by outside agencies.

3) OSA plans are simple. Devious, destructive, nasty, but simple. Seriously. Because the people writing them really are of limited intelligence. These are people that must think only with Scn, that have little contact with the outside world and worry about stats every week. Long range planning is rare but when it occurs, the plans are simple because the Data Series on which these are based states they must be. Plans can and are updated regularly – usually weekly – but they are only updated from the birdseye view of the OSA Op. Rarely is the one running the Op smart enough to coordinate different Ops and add accurate info or targets.

Here is an example: A long range OSA Op plan may include infiltrating different Scn or Anon groups and disrupting things or gaining info. But setting up their own OSA squirrel group and receiving or delivering auditing? Not going to happen. Too complex, too many variables, too hard, requires too many people, too many risks, too much coordination and the OSA Ops would worry about it messing up their cases. As Terril pointed out on another thread, it’s never happened in the past (if anyone knows of an instance, please correct me). OSA Ops HAVE been in David Mayo’s classroom, though. I knew of one who did this, a woman who was working on her A-E steps from being declared. She infiltrated Mayo’s group for 3 months as her effective blow and amends – I signed her formula. She told me they didn’t have student points and a few other things. She was extremely uncomfortable doing it, though. When the Op was over, she was pretty confused over who the good guys and bad guys were. She left the C of S completely a few years later, btw. No, OSA wouldn’t start their own group to deliver Scn outside the C of S. No way. The risks! The Op could turn without their knowing and grab the most damaging materials from the Cult and give them to the Ex’s. Who could be trusted that far and not to be caught? Never happened before and I can’t see it ever happening.

:bump2:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
:bump2: Thanks, Free.

I am doing my amends for feeding the troll.
:blush:

Bump important and great threads people.
Help stomp on roaches . . .

Elronius of Marcabia

Re: By L Ron Hubbard's own hand . . .

One way of gaining a partial understanding of how OSA works, is to consider the training material. The following is a list of OSA Network Orders and HCOPLs, all written by L Ron Hubbard and all given to OSA operatives to study and act as a policy framework for their actions:

OSA NWO 2, 17 Oct 1987 - Investigatory Personnel - (Originally SEC ED Int. 26 April 1966)

OSA NWO 7, 10 Dec 1987 - Enemy Action - (Originally LRH OODs 12 Nov 1968)

OSA NWO 9, 5 Feb 1988 - Definition of Intelligence - (Originally LRH Despatch 25 Feb 1968)

OSA NWO 10, 6 Feb 1988 - Principles of Government - (Originally LRH note - undated)

OSA NWO 15, 18 Feb 1988 - Black Propaganda - (Originally LRH notes 12 Jan 1972)

OSA NWO 17, 17 Feb 1988 - The Genus Of Insane Governments - (Originally LRH note - undated)

OSA NWO 18, 17 Feb 1988 - Why Government Attacks Religion - (Originally LRH advice of 1979)

OSA NWO 19, 18 Feb 1988 - Wilful False Reports - (Originally LRH advice of 21 Jan 1975)

OSA NWO 32, 5 April 1988 - Strategic Info - (Originally LRH advice of 6 March 1974)

OSA NWO 35, 7 April 1988 - Intelligence Estimations and Predictions - (Originally LRH advice of 22 Aug 1973)

OSA NWO 40, 30 May 1988 - The Mechanism of Attack and Defence - (Originally LRH Tape 6310C21 SH Special - 315 21 Oct 1963)

OSA NWO 45, 25 June 1988 - Government Allegations - (Originally LRH Advice of Jan 1980)

HCO PL 21 Nov 1972 - How To Handle Black Propaganda

HCO PL 11 May 1971 - Black PR

HCO PL 25 April 1968 - Intelligence Actions

HCO PL 30 Oct 1962 - Security Risks (Infiltration)

HCO PL 12 Oct 1982 - Corrupt Activities

HCO PL 16 Feb 1969 (Reissued 24 Sept 1987) - Targets and Defence

HCO PL 16 Feb 1969 (Reissued 24 Sept 1987) - Battle Tactics

HCO PL 17 Feb 1966 - Public Investigation Section

HCO PL 1 Sept 1969(R) - Counter Espionage

HCO PL 14 March 1982 - Financial Irregularities

. . . Scientology at work in your community. (Copies of all available on line or PM me for an email)

Wow !! little light reading before lunch, the Titles alone inspire such religious religiousity and makes
thee heart soar with delight yet makes me wanta puke up said lunch :puke::eyeroll::melodramatic:

Sorry to ride in on such :thumbsup:good work Infinity

Thanks for posting it:coolwink:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
It occurred to me that most here really don’t know how OSA operates and have not seen original Ops programs firsthand. So sometimes OSA is given too much credit, too much fear, or typical tactics are not recognized.

I’ll include what I know from my personal experience, and ask that the rest of you who know OSA can add your own info. My info comes from one year as Dir Income USGO (AOLA staff) in 1980 and reading OSA/USGO programs filed by my predecessor in the debtor files, as well as from programs I saw in ethics files from two years as the Dir I&R AOLA. I was fully hatted, as well as OEC and ESTO trained.

The OSA programs Marty Rathbun posted on Tory Christman and Chuck Beatty are typical. Both Tory and Chuck confirm their accuracy and authenticity. These programs haven’t changed since the ones I saw in the 80s except for the fact they demonstrate less intellect or planning and more harassment and defaming. OSA really isn’t all that smart. Read these and you’ll see what I mean.

OSA Ops consist of:

1) Creating and forwarding defamatory statements about those considered enemies. (Black Propaganda) These usually contain a miniscule amount of (innocent) recognizable truth to them, but it is blown up, exaggerated and altered like a funny mirror. Example: John Ex is going through a divorce primarily over financial arguments (truth). OSA accuses John Ex of cheating, being gay, beating his wife, gambling, hiring hookers and abusing his kids (all lies) as the reasons for the divorce.

These lies are then forwarded as gossip through exScn websites, emails and PMs as well as to C of S Scns through Religious Freedom sites and word of mouth.

2) Fear and Intimidation tactics. OSA likes to mess with others’ heads. Inconvenient but obvious “messages” are left for the person to back off, including following a person, obviously taking pictures of you, hints that they have a phone number or address and contacts made to friends and family told to leave a message for you. The majority of these are more annoying than dangerous, but if it gets a person afraid to the point of backing off or getting distracted, then it is mission accomplished.

3) Attempts to cause internal quarrels within a group. (Divide and Conquer) If there is an argument, an OSA Op will add fuel to fire it up and get as many people involved on different sides as possible. The Op will mis-quote, mis-state and intentionally misinterpret what another said in the worst possible way to incite upset. An OSA Op will take it even further, with PMs about being your friend and on your side and having been the victim of the person in the past, while stating they only want peace.

It’s not brilliant, it’s just sneaky and dishonest. We’ve all known people who have done this sort of thing out of jealousy or other motives, both in or out of Scn. It’s easy to beat by privately asking any with a proven reputation as an Ex who know the person personally and have dealt with him/her, or by immediately contacting the person with which one has a disagreement and sorting things out for yourself.

4) Legal tactics to intimidate, defame, harass. Restraint orders based on fabricated evidence, no evidence or limited evidence. False reports to police to harass a person and get them investigated. Cut and pieced statements made on the Internet or bits about the person, all out of context and misleading (Moxon technique).

5) Infiltration of known exScn, Indy or FZ groups.

Some of the flaws in OSA Techniques include:

1) A lack of foresight and overall view of the “big picture”. OSA programs are updated every week for “stats”. OSA programs assume the OSA Op is less intelligent than the one writing the program (that entire hierarchy of who is better in the Cult). OSA Ops are, by their nature, limited exclusively to those involved in the Op, so there is little or no info or coordination from other Ops and they sometimes unknowingly work against each other.

2) The Cult often hires outside agencies to do their dirty work. While these agencies may be good at gathering info and at spying, they are far less likely to actually hurt anyone and they don’t fully understand things from a Scn or Ex viewpoint. The Cult is short of manpower these days, so the majority of Ops are by outside agencies.

3) OSA plans are simple. Devious, destructive, nasty, but simple. Seriously. Because the people writing them really are of limited intelligence. These are people that must think only with Scn, that have little contact with the outside world and worry about stats every week. Long range planning is rare but when it occurs, the plans are simple because the Data Series on which these are based states they must be. Plans can and are updated regularly – usually weekly – but they are only updated from the birdseye view of the OSA Op. Rarely is the one running the Op smart enough to coordinate different Ops and add accurate info or targets.

Here is an example: A long range OSA Op plan may include infiltrating different Scn or Anon groups and disrupting things or gaining info. But setting up their own OSA squirrel group and receiving or delivering auditing? Not going to happen. Too complex, too many variables, too hard, requires too many people, too many risks, too much coordination and the OSA Ops would worry about it messing up their cases. As Terril pointed out on another thread, it’s never happened in the past (if anyone knows of an instance, please correct me). OSA Ops HAVE been in David Mayo’s classroom, though. I knew of one who did this, a woman who was working on her A-E steps from being declared. She infiltrated Mayo’s group for 3 months as her effective blow and amends – I signed her formula. She told me they didn’t have student points and a few other things. She was extremely uncomfortable doing it, though. When the Op was over, she was pretty confused over who the good guys and bad guys were. She left the C of S completely a few years later, btw. No, OSA wouldn’t start their own group to deliver Scn outside the C of S. No way. The risks! The Op could turn without their knowing and grab the most damaging materials from the Cult and give them to the Ex’s. Who could be trusted that far and not to be caught? Never happened before and I can’t see it ever happening.

There is a lot of this going on over at Facebook and attempts to post crap on WWP are thwarted often. The outing of critics and moderators - their personal details when they wish or need to be anonymous, is usually 'justified' by spread of rumors and such, is something people need to be alert to. It's very easy to find fault with people because people are not perfect. But intentional spreading of gossip, rumors and harping on something that happened in part but contains lies to beef it up is an ongoing tactic. When people tell you to not trust a critic, or that a critic should not be trusted without accurate information verified, well these are red flags. Heed the warning and call it for what it is.

Intelligence

There is a lot of this going on over at Facebook and attempts to post crap on WWP are thwarted often. The outing of critics and moderators - their personal details when they wish or need to be anonymous, is usually 'justified' by spread of rumors and such, is something people need to be alert to. It's very easy to find fault with people because people are not perfect. But intentional spreading of gossip, rumors and harping on something that happened in part but contains lies to beef it up is an ongoing tactic. When people tell you to not trust a critic, or that a critic should not be trusted without accurate information verified, well these are red flags. Heed the warning and call it for what it is.

Indeed, some of the Facebook - 'Swarm-Like' attacks recently over the past few weeks are disgusting in some Facebook Groups. So bad, that many are
leaving or turning off 'Notifications' - even one Admin turned one thread 'Notifactions' off so they could focus on other things.

Even I was attacked and once I posted a Court Document, they ran away. Who are these people really? I think some are just Trolls who
have nothing better to do. Others simply join in for recognition and support the FB friend as a Virtual friend who really doesn't know the
real person at all. Some are just emotional and have psychological damage without receiving any therapy for the trauma the cult caused them.

And some of these carry anger, bitterness, and that eventually turns to hate, unfortunately ... SAD.

However, in my opinion, without a doubt, there is also OSA and their operatives on Facebook to stirr up this critic against critic crap.

And because of all of the aforementioned, I trust very few people and have many of my Facebook friends on RESTRICTED so that they
can't see what I post to my Friends ... they can ONLY see my Thread or Post if I make it Public on my Personal Page.

What I see OSA doing recently with these Facebook, vicious and malicious attacks is, they are screen capturing many and posting them on
Dead Agent - Fair Game websites as facts about some people.

But I think their attacks and OPs are starting to be exposed for what they are and WHO they are. Only a matter of time before more are
exposed and they run away in shame ... and it will happen, and they will probably be replaced with more of the same. Best just to ignore,
stay cautious, and don't feed the Trolls. And of course being a happy person with a positive attitude and outlook, drives many of these
people with 'narcissistic traits' run around in circles madder than hell.:omg:

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Without missing a heart beat and with effort to hide world wide fall out of HBO DOC Going Clear,

CCHR (its run by OSA INT) is blaming psychiatry and drug ZOLOFT for German plane crash.
They never miss a catastrophe ~~ its a money making cycle for them.

CCHR.flight.jpg

Note the "DONATE" button in left column
http://www.cchrint.org/2015/03/27/germanwings-co-pilot-spent-18-months-under-psychiatric-treatment/

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I've been waiting for this ...

If they gave a genuine damn about those poor people, that would be one thing but (as you say) it's just a potential money maker and an attempted diversion from the upcoming "entheta" to them.

Pathetic scumbags.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Yes, and Zoloft seems to be the only antidepressant they know the name of. Not that Zoloft isn't still used, but there are many newer SSRI antidepressant drugs out there now. But the $ciloons just keep harping on Zoloft.

It is too bad they couldn't have gotten over there to Germany and given the idiot who crashed that plane some of their touch assists. But they didn't.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Did yo
OSA

I know of someone's emeter and materials being stolen. Of course, no proof. :no: I have also had false info passed to me intended to defame or discredit people who became dissaffected. Ewwwww. :eyeroll: The 12 year old mentality and transparency sadden me. Where is the religion in this church?
Did you say "church"?!