OSA think

Shredder

Patron with Honors
It's an interesting OSA mentality when ever someone starts to assert their own point of view or that they are considering another point of view in leaving Scn, whether vocal or not, OSA is directly on their line 'in their attempt to save this person' who is actually freeing themselves of Scn, by trying to bad mouth who they think are their friends, assuming and accusing them of having joined another group - which OSA assume is supressive - but only serves OSA making themselves look absolutely clueless.

It seems that OSA has assumed that the person's mind is mushed already - having been indoctrinated by Scn; that another group has lured them or come to take them away - that the person must be incapable of thinking and acting for themselves.

I know in my case, when I first made enquiries, asked questions of SO members up at Int, regarding the Idle Org - and that it was off policy, and how come the public and field had to fundraise every cent, then when the building was purchased, the org then had to pay rent to Int...? Did not make any sense to me.... My questions fell on deaf ears, and I was targetted as promoting an enemy line or some such thing, who was forwarding that enemy line?...from my researching, all roads opened up a new batch of questions so I enquired further...a little less loudly...my world was opening, eyes opening and my life blood returning to my brain.

Within days I was approached by the two local OTates, and it was sorta like, as they were both friends and fellow OT Committee members, dropping in for a cuppa - it didn't seem so unusual...

However, once the nicities were over, and they weren't getting any joy from "how are you really?" One of them turned to me with Tone 40 - " we know what you are up to"..."we know that you are an anti scientologist"...

At that stage I just went with the flow - I hadn't made up my mind to publically 'come out' or formed any decisions other than that I beleived as I was my own council, I would continue to gather information and definitely keep my eyes open, oh, and yes I had committed myself (and had considered that I would honour this commitment, until finished) for the last previous 6 months and joined at the hip of the BIC (which is the volumes of information required to propose an org building for the local org which gets submitted uplines for approval).

oh, ok, at that stage I thought I would just tell where I was up to at that point..
"I do not consider I am an Anti Scn - but I am definitely in disagreement with what is happening at Management level and at the upper levels", Yes, I have shown some data, to my friend (who I was tutoring at the time) who wanted to know about what my 'waivering' was about as she did not have a computer - and she wanted me to tell her about my recent findings - as I had distanced myself from all other org activities over that last week. (I was 'normally' in the local org 2-3 times a week.)

My friend had been shunted, pushed around and PR'd, and treated very badly by the AO, and a certain person in the local org, who was an SO member on Garrison, made sure her life was 'not her own' - by dictating who she could and could not have a relationship with, and whether she was eligible or not to start the purif.

So I tried to assist, dug around a bit, and formed my own conclusions. My friend was very interested in my findings.

Back to 'afternoon tea' with the two OTates:

She wasn't interested in listening to my response to her accusation, nor what I was saying.
The other OTate threatened me that I was no friend of hers, and was forbidden to speak to any other scntologist if I was dabbling in evil this way.

a "You can always call me", and a 'hug' that was announced as the last one I would get, and they were on their way.

End of afternoon tea.

I then decided that the scn friends I thought I had, were in danger and while I wanted to waste no time in contacting them to warn them, I must act fast, - I decided I no longer wanted to be any part of this nutty fanatical thinking, and as these two were the scn elite, as ambassadors, and all other scn listened to them, I needed to move on to safe ground and then do what I could to help them.

INSTANTLY OSA mentality must 'group' things - if it is outside their dictatorship then it must be unethical; in their thinking/rationalising if it can't be returned, corrected and re-indoctrinated, it must be ruined and annihilated.

At the Sydney protest it sounded like OSA was questioning in order to place people into a certain group - if you are not under their dictatorship - you must be in a group of some sort, that is all that is relevant to OSA.

They fear 'other groups' - and that anyone who recognises that they can think for themselves, and decide they do not wish to be indocrinated by the dictatorship, is no longer of any use to them - and instantly made foreign matter and disposed of.

The next step is the OSA shore story of how "they have become nutty or feral - that they always inherently were anyway".

Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Last edited:

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, there's one story you won't read in the "OT Phenomena" section of Advance magazine.

Thank you for the post. I haven't dealt with OSA in any personal situations like yours but I do know how they operate.
For one thing, they are lacking data which LRH failed to provide.

They will get themselves sorted out eventually.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:goodposting: Excellent post, Shredder.
I've managed to avoid too much in the way of confrontation with OSA but I agree that, per my observations, the primary thing motivating these people and their actions is "fear of others". Sometimes it's fear of members of other groups and sometimes it's fear of members of their own "group".

I have a very definite opinion about which they fear most.

Feral

Rogue male
Shredder wrote;

The next step is the OSA shore story of how "they have become nutty or feral - that they always inherently were anyway".

It's funny, I chose the name "Feral" 'cos that was how I felt, like caged animal that had found it's freedom via some great escape.

Next thing I know it's a DA on me. "Mackey's gone feral". Had to laugh!.

I know what you mean Shredder, it's like Germany circa 1938-9..... "Zay are CRIMINALS!!!! Zay MUST conform the the good of the Mother Church!"

Perhaps the lessons the Germans learned from all that is why they lead the way in exposing the cult.

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
OSA Thinking

It's an interesting OSA mentality when ever someone starts to assert their own point of view or that they are considering another point of view in leaving Scn, whether vocal or not, OSA is directly on their line 'in their attempt to save this person' who is actually freeing themselves of Scn, by trying to bad mouth who they think are their friends, assuming and accusing them of having joined another group - which OSA assume is supressive - but only serves OSA making themselves look absolutely clueless.

It seems that OSA has assumed that the person's mind is mushed already - having been indoctrinated by Scn; that another group has lured them or come to take them away - that the person must be incapable of thinking and acting for themselves.

I know in my case, when I first made enquiries, asked questions of SO members up at Int, regarding the Idle Org - and that it was off policy, and how come the public and field had to fundraise every cent, then when the building was purchased, the org then had to pay rent to Int...? Did not make any sense to me.... My questions fell on deaf ears, and I was targetted as promoting an enemy line or some such thing, who was forwarding that enemy line?...from my researching, all roads opened up a new batch of questions so I enquired further...a little less loudly...my world was opening, eyes opening and my life blood returning to my brain.

Within days I was approached by the two local OTates, and it was sorta like, as they were both friends and fellow OT Committee members, dropping in for a cuppa - it didn't seem so unusual...

However, once the nicities were over, and they weren't getting any joy from "how are you really?" One of them turned to me with Tone 40 - " we know what you are up to"..."we know that you are an anti scientologist"...

At that stage I just went with the flow - I hadn't made up my mind to publically 'come out' or formed any decisions other than that I beleived as I was my own council, I would continue to gather information and definitely keep my eyes open, oh, and yes I had committed myself (and had considered that I would honour this commitment, until finished) for the last previous 6 months and joined at the hip of the BIC (which is the volumes of information required to propose an org building for the local org which gets submitted uplines for approval).

oh, ok, at that stage I thought I would just tell where I was up to at that point..
"I do not consider I am an Anti Scn - but I am definitely in disagreement with what is happening at Management level and at the upper levels", Yes, I have shown some data, to my friend (who I was tutoring at the time) who wanted to know about what my 'waivering' was about as she did not have a computer - and she wanted me to tell her about my recent findings - as I had distanced myself from all other org activities over that last week. (I was 'normally' in the local org 2-3 times a week.)

My friend had been shunted, pushed around and PR'd, and treated very badly by the AO, and a certain person in the local org, who was an SO member on Garrison, made sure her life was 'not her own' - by dictating who she could and could not have a relationship with, and whether she was eligible or not to start the purif.

So I tried to assist, dug around a bit, and formed my own conclusions. My friend was very interested in my findings.

Back to 'afternoon tea' with the two OTates:

She wasn't interested in listening to my response to her accusation, nor what I was saying.
The other OTate threatened me that I was no friend of hers, and was forbidden to speak to any other scntologist if I was dabbling in evil this way.

a "You can always call me", and a 'hug' that was announced as the last one I would get, and they were on their way.

End of afternoon tea.

I then decided that the scn friends I thought I had, were in danger and while I wanted to waste no time in contacting them to warn them, I must act fast, - I decided I no longer wanted to be any part of this nutty fanatical thinking, and as these two were the scn elite, as ambassadors, and all other scn listened to them, I needed to move on to safe ground and then do what I could to help them.

INSTANTLY OSA mentality must 'group' things - if it is outside their dictatorship then it must be unethical; in their thinking/rationalising if it can't be returned, corrected and re-indoctrinated, it must be ruined and annihilated.

At the Sydney protest it sounded like OSA was questioning in order to place people into a certain group - if you are not under their dictatorship - you must be in a group of some sort, that is all that is relevant to OSA.

They fear 'other groups' - and that anyone who recognises that they can think for themselves, and decide they do not wish to be indocrinated by the dictatorship, is no longer of any use to them - and instantly made foreign matter and disposed of.

Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Sort of and thanks Shredder for the briefing

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good post Shredder...

OSA and Co will try anything to regain control ....

I realised that control is run on you as soon as you show the slightest bit of interest in Dianetics or Scientology... the group gains your trust and then they start to control you.

Control = Income

When an individual starts to awaken and as you said 'the blood starts to return to your brain' at that point you are grabbing back control of you and who you really are...

The Church then starts to lose control so measures are taken to contain you so that you don't infect the rest of the group with your free thinking idea which leads to freedom...

OSA goes down the same path, their MO is the same, they are so predictable ....

riptide

Patron with Honors
Good post Shredder...

OSA and Co will try anything to regain control ....

I realised that control is run on you as soon as you show the slightest bit of interest in Dianetics or Scientology... the group gains your trust and then they start to control you.

Control = Income

When an individual starts to awaken and as you said 'the blood starts to return to your brain' at that point you are grabbing back control of you and who you really are...

The Church then starts to lose control so measures are taken to contain you so that you don't infect the rest of the group with your free thinking idea which leads to freedom...

OSA goes down the same path, their MO is the same, they are so predictable ....

Agreed. I was confronted by a top OSA OT7 witch who'e eyes were almost literally spinning in her head as I was informed by her how a family member was IN THE ENEMY CAMP because she was a Pysch. (not really, only sort of which besides the point) These people are really so focused on enemies they are bent WAY out of shape. Not even rational. This witch even paused for a moment to regard her own dramatics, and caught herself and tried to make a course correction. Too late I already saw crazy and it was not pretty.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Thanks for the tale. The "Us and Them" mentality is ingrained from the very first moments you are on staff. I don't know about how it is for people who come in as public, as I was on staff within about twenty minutes of coming in the front door to find out how to get trained as an auditor (read book, wanted to be an auditor)..

I remember that on the very first night, as part of joining staff, I had a sec check of some sort. I remember being asked if I was a reporter, or an FBI agent, or working with them, that sort of thing. Right away I realized that I was getting involved with something where you were with them, or you were against them. No middle ground. KSW Series pounds this into you. You are either a tiger, working to smash incorrect application, or you are the enemy.

It's no surprise that after ten or twenty years in the Church, people are thinking that way even with regard to others that they have known the whole time. That sort of thinking is a disease, IMO. It was one of LRH's "aberrations" that he was very paranoid, and that relationships were tools for him, rather than being very valuable in their own right. Having relationships with people was something you did to extract work from them in alignment with your principles or causes, and not something where you appreciate them as a person, and just want to be around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcG47CpsU6c

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
oh lord, Id forgotten that rediculous meter check they do on new staff..... I swear that alone has stopped a large number of naieve people from joining staff - they instantly realise the group is nuts.
Does anynoe have the list? It had questions like uniquemand said - are you a psych, are you a reporter, have you been PDHed or whatever - I think it even asked if you had an open mind..... Lovely sort of thing to give to the media I reckon....

I think the OP was very good and just the kind of reality talk that doubting culties crave. Truth.

I must say though that some of the COS actions in taking care to protect itself are quite rational and logical when you think about it. There are many OTs in Anzo who turn out not to be completely following command intention. They were in the orgs for many years. That proves that there are actually many SPs in the orgs at any given time, and many of them are not busted till they go right up the bridge. The amount of damage they have done along the way cannot be estimated. So the ones still in there will not be found unless sec checking, Ethics and the good work done by OSA is continued until they find the other OT SPs who are still in the orgs wrecking havoc. You have to consider too, that this is now the internet era, and look what the Anonymous group is doing with that Are you suggesting that the COS should just stop sec checks, security, ethics? If so then you really must be a SP. Anonymous has done it's worst damage by infiltrating the IAS, and VIA the IAS, the upper orgs. If security and ethics are discarded the COS will never locate the "who" (plural) in the IAS groups on the international scene, nor will it get to the worst SPs inside the orgs. Be fair, in those circumstances you too would take action to protect yourselves. OSA obviously have an uphill battle. It's not easy when your own ex friends turned out to be SPs and you know that amongst those with whom you work there are others who do not have command intention as the highest priority.