What's new

OSA, you still there ?

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Would like to hear any stories about OSA still " listening" in on members post / private lives.
I always wonder who goes to buy Toilet Paper when there is no cadets left to go shopping.... yes OSA this worries SP dreams.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are there enough OSA even left to listen in?

I have been thinking that the only part of "OT ORGs" that anyone in has time to do is to pour the coal on the purpose of 'to deceive' but even that is being fully dissected and exposed and DM will now have to issue an MCOpolicy letter titled "IDLE MORGS". subtitled, dropping your hat and packing your bags to join the great exodus. :yes:

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
I always wonder who goes to buy Toilet Paper when there is no cadets left to go shopping.... yes OSA this worries SP dreams.

What with them being all oat-tea and stuff, they don't buy toilet paper, they just "mock it up" and "pull it in". It's like mining for cake. Easy as pie. And so forth, don't you see.

Hip Hip Horray!

:hysterical:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Buy toilet paper?

Isn't there a policy letter that instructs you to use newspaper instead? :read:

Waste $ on toilet paper? Bah!

BunnySkull

Buy toilet paper?

Isn't there a policy letter that instructs you to use newspaper instead? :read:

Waste $ on toilet paper? Bah!

I thought "borrowing" toilet rolls from gas station restrooms, public libraries, etc...was part of the tech in the red or green volumes. If its not, I'm sure Hubbard would be kicking himself that it wasn't included as a cost saving measure for staff and SO. (Course Hubbard would wipe his own ass with spun silk.)

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I have absolutely no idea WTF you are talking about sorry.

Here's a ESMB primer on acronyms.

SCOHB = Sucks cocks on Hollywood Boulevard. A famous Miscavige quote. The full quote is "You suck cocks on Hollywood Boulevard" screamed ragingly with Tone 40 antagonism.

CICS = Counter intentioned cock sucker. I'm pretty sure this is another Miscavige potty mouth saying.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
SCOHB = Sucks cocks on Hollywood Boulevard. A famous Miscavige quote.
CICS = Counter intentioned cock sucker. I believe another Miscavige potty mouth saying.

Sounds like the little man with lifts in his shoes.....has a lot of attention on cock sucking.... :confused2:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

SCOHB = Sucks cocks on Hollywood Boulevard. A famous Miscavige quote. The full quote is "You suck cocks on Hollywood Boulevard" screamed ragingly with Tone 40 antagonism.

CICS = Counter intentioned cock sucker. I'm pretty sure this is another Miscavige potty mouth saying.

Stratvarius to clay demo now?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Stratvarius to clay demo now?
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Operating DB

Thanks for that anonomog. AAMOF I came across the first one a couple of weeks ago but forgot it again. Duh!

Edit: Thanks to Operating DB for the original interpretation. It's way past my bedtime, sorrry.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

More proof that the little man with lifts in his shoes......is making up his own tech....:biggrin:

Or perhaps he is talking from his own personal experiences...:confused2:

R2-45

Sounds like the little man with lifts in his shoes.....has a lot of attention on cock sucking.... :confused2:

Simple application of the tech.
One pulls in what one resists.
The asthmatic dwarf is simply pulling in cs.