What's new

OSA's Cyber-Terror Division

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
In a post I read recently by "Songbird" on OCMB, someone from inside the cult reports that OSA has re-organized its cyber-terror/hacker division for fear of sting operations run by Anonymous.

I think Anonymous' efforts in detailing evidence of OSA hackers in critics' machines should be proceeding nicely by now and law enforcement should have some evidence very soon.

Remember OSA hackers and cyber-terrorists: Most of the ops you implemented in targeting critics machines over the years are now felonies. And so you have a lot to lose when you get caught.

I, for one, am very motivated to see to it that you get caught invading other peoples' machines and stealing their information. This will send many of you to jail and will end OSA's criminal reign over the lives of Ex-Scientologists and critics of Scientology.

The evidence from your past ops are probably still on many people's machines. You probably also have incriminating documents and files in your possession, as well. You will not know when you have been caught and your efforts have been compromised. There will simply be a knock on your door by an agent of the FBI, and your computer(s) will be seized and you will be hauled away to jail.

Let's hope that the CSW for your legal defense gets put through OSA's FP in time for your trial!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

duddins

Patron Meritorious
In a post I read recently by "Songbird" on OCMB, someone from inside the cult reports that OSA has re-organized its cyber-terror/hacker division for fear of sting operations run by Anonymous.

I think Anonymous' efforts in detailing evidence of OSA hackers in critics' machines should be proceeding nicely by now and law enforcement should have some evidence very soon.

Remember OSA hackers and cyber-terrorists: Most of the ops you implemented in targeting critics machines over the years are now felonies. And so you have a lot to lose when you get caught.

I, for one, am very motivated to see to it that you get caught invading other peoples' machines and stealing their information. This will send many of you to jail and will end OSA's criminal reign over the lives of Ex-Scientologists and critics of Scientology.

The evidence from your past ops are probably still on many people's machines. You probably also have incriminating documents and files in your possession, as well. You will not know when you have been caught and your efforts have been compromised. There will simply be a knock on your door by an agent of the FBI, and your computer(s) will be seized and you will be hauled away to jail.

Let's hope that the CSW for your legal defense gets put through OSA's FP in time for your trial!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

THIS IS OKAY.

Alanzo good post...... :goodjob:

I hope these pathetic bullies read up. For it is 'ready....aim......:target: and

:surprise1: Surprise!

The joke is on you! :innocent2:

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors

OSA is in your 'puter stealin' yr overts lol

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
My dedicated server has been hacked repeatedly over the last few weeks - it has been sent to the Computer Forensic Dept of the FBI.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
My dedicated server has been hacked repeatedly over the last few weeks - it has been sent to the Computer Forensic Dept of the FBI.

Would be interesting to hear 'how' hacked.

Rootkits? Virii? Trojans? How did you notice?

Zinj

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Would be interesting to hear 'how' hacked.

Rootkits? Virii? Trojans? How did you notice?

Zinj

My guess, port scans and some brute force unless he was actually surfing and installing things on his server or left some known exploit holes open (which happens but then this is usually IRCBot trojans). As an FYI don't do that and if you need tips as to how to lockdown a web server feel free to PM me I have reams and reams of links for M$ and *nix variants.

As to Alazo's original post, there are very few people in this world who could hack a server or your machine remotely (outside of your local network) and do it tracefree and cleanly. Some of the old school Ananonymous (and I'm talking about the channers here) might be able to DDoS you and make your life a living hell but actually get data out of your machine or packetsniff. That would be NSA level pro for anyone with half a clue.

I have not idea what kind of capabilities OSA has but I'm pretty confident it's probably scriptkiddie level and usually require action on your part to initiate a process. Which if you were devious enough, you'd set up an open box and let them, document and send off to your local FBI office. Not that I would advocate entrapment or anything. :cheerleader:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
That's kind of my question. It'd be fairly simple to DDoS Alan, but, actually 'hacking' would be more complex. Not that I don't think they'd try, just as malicious mischief. But, I doubt they think they're gonna steal his emails.

Zinj

barky

Patron with Honors
I would be interested in seeing how a prosecution of OSA computer crimes would go through. To my knowledge, it'd be the first time any organization would be caught doing such a thing, how the law is applied here would be interesting.

Well, i would like to see the cyber terror that they could do. I've seen more than one possible OSA plants, and they acted pretty stupid, as KND films, who wanted info to make a movie about anon. Do they have a grip on reality?
Trolling on chans is patetic. Hacking?Bitches can't get trough mah seven proxies.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
I think OSA's cyber terror division died with George P but I could be wrong about that ...

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
interesting IP's

on 1st may (or thereabouts) http://scientrollogy.org found it's way onto the interwebz :whistling:

so i been going around trawling for pics of OSA/Paid Stalkers & scientology propaganda sites to list.. well i haven't been very careful about leaving my IP - i'm no expert with this "net-craft" the chans are so good at,

well last thursday (15.may.08) the little lights were *flashing away* on the router, and a quick investigate revealed that the single open port i left open, was being bulldozed and had been since the sci's noticed the site. i had banned a troll from paris, who then logged back on from berlin. next all this hacking activity from american IP's all in the same hood NJ.

stupidly they tried hacking the remote admin for the router FAILING miserably to guess the default admin/password which is now nice & long. luckily it was the SSH port, which was routed to linux security measures. it concerned me that the computer was having to fight for itself.. port is (obviously) now closed.

the ip's in question
netblock for the orginators of http://scientologymyths.info 91.121.0.0 - 91.121.35.255
berlin IP= 85.214.116.165 Netblock=85.214.16.0 - 85.214.139.255
NJ netblock = 64.21.0.0 - 64.21.191.255

just in case they show in anyones logs???

--------edit------info---------
ip's are really just four digit numbers in "base 255". each single IP belongs to part of a Range (or NetBlock). netblocks are pretty much geographical, just like phone number blocks. each one covering a neighbourhood or more. which means that a particular internet customer, who had an IP of "X" will always have an IP within the same netblock, no matter how often they re-connect & change IP. which is why anons always publish netblocks :)

Last edited:

Mary

Patron with Honors
Welcome to the board Scientrolloy.

I have very little understanding about all the computer technical stuff but I very much appreciate every bit of work you are doing to counteract OSA's fair game practices.

:smoochy:

Div6

Crusader
My guess, port scans and some brute force unless he was actually surfing and installing things on his server or left some known exploit holes open (which happens but then this is usually IRCBot trojans). As an FYI don't do that and if you need tips as to how to lockdown a web server feel free to PM me I have reams and reams of links for M$ and *nix variants.

As to Alazo's original post, there are very few people in this world who could hack a server or your machine remotely (outside of your local network) and do it tracefree and cleanly. Some of the old school Ananonymous (and I'm talking about the channers here) might be able to DDoS you and make your life a living hell but actually get data out of your machine or packetsniff. That would be NSA level pro for anyone with half a clue.

I have not idea what kind of capabilities OSA has but I'm pretty confident it's probably scriptkiddie level and usually require action on your part to initiate a process. Which if you were devious enough, you'd set up an open box and let them, document and send off to your local FBI office. Not that I would advocate entrapment or anything. :cheerleader:

Well, there are a few honeypots out there they have left their signatures on and in. Certain law enforcement agencies are VERY interested...

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
on 1st may (or thereabouts) http://scientrollogy.org found it's way onto the interwebz :whistling:

so i been going around trawling for pics of OSA/Paid Stalkers & scientology propaganda sites to list.. well i haven't been very careful about leaving my IP - i'm no expert with this "net-craft" the chans are so good at,

well last thursday (15.may.08) the little lights were *flashing away* on the router, and a quick investigate revealed that the single open port i left open, was being bulldozed and had been since the sci's noticed the site. i had banned a troll from paris, who then logged back on from berlin. next all this hacking activity from american IP's all in the same hood NJ.

stupidly they tried hacking the remote admin for the router FAILING miserably to guess the default admin/password which is now nice & long. luckily it was the SSH port, which was routed to linux security measures. it concerned me that the computer was having to fight for itself.. port is (obviously) now closed.

the ip's in question
netblock for the orginators of http://scientologymyths.info 91.121.0.0 - 91.121.35.255

Thanks for the heads up!

And welcome to ESMB. :p

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think that OSA's Cyber-Terror division has become quite operational in the last few months. In fact, to me, there are indications that they have beefed it up considerably.

Given the policy and orders of Scientology that they operate from, the rise of Anonymous would be enough for them to go full speed ahead on this program. And, like I've said, there are personal observations I have made that this is the case.

All the right people are being notified. :)

This will be the biggest footbullet they have ever shot themselves with.

This is the one that will produce the warrants necessary to search and seize all their computer data.

Which, will, of course, produce all the other evidence of their felonies in other areas. It will lead to the information necessary for government agencies and law enforcement to prosecute all their crimes.

So keep it up, OSA!!!

Your fanatic cyber-terror ops will be your downfall.

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
yeah hi guys

i've been so busy, on the site doing research, that i haven't really been anywhere to sit and chat pleasantly..

i wrote a letter to OSA and put it on enturb, with mod request to delete.. i'm taking the wikileaks example as a good one, and in response amongst other things, there'll be loads more pics!

i read with absolute glee that rogues galleries completely neuter the effectiveness of agents, where even brain-central knows not to have pictured individuals out committing crimes..
makes it all that much more worthtwhile.. it would also stand to reason that they might go and hide behind their firewalls, since anonymous has been so effective from behind theirs.

For my two cents, i'd like to predict that a lot of investigation into domain names and interwebz in general is going on. entheta that can't be removed by letter etc will be subject to vandalism (hacking / cracking / scrip kiddies)

time i think for site owners to be asking trusted anon's for security testing / tips:yes:
edit. i believe a large part of OSA's I.T. fleet is running windows 95. perhaps server ops ought to remove support for that platform as well.???
edit. there are over 40 pics of suspicious individuals on the site, can anyone be bothered to put names to a few?

Wisened One

Crusader
Welcome to the boards, scientrollogy (interesting username:)

And I wanna learn stuff like that!!.....teach me!?

the ip's in question