OSA's Official DA on Debbie Cook's e-mail

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I found it hard to read without having a subvocal "BULLSHIT!!!" floating in my throat (along with a bit of bile).

God, where to start dead-agenting the dead-agenting.

"Scientologists contribute voluntarily and generously to the Church both for the religious services in which they participate as well as to support the opening of new ideal Orgs and the implementation of large‐scale humanitarian and social programs around the world. "

This is NOT policy this is a free-form statement of the viewpoint the CofS wishes its members to take. Scientologists are browbeated and caved in in registration cycles that feel like being taken into a back room by the police in 1950. This is voluntary? They are told to contribute "generously" by borrowing at any interest rate possible for services. When they object that policy says not to borrow, they are told that's for organizations, you are an able being, you will easily repay this from the increased earning power you have after completing (next service inserted here).

Generously? I would have willingly paid much less and felt just fine about it, I was never generous on purpose.

Ideal orgs and humanitarian projects - shell games. MacDonald's (and the Catholic Church, also follows in this view) is one of the largest holders of real estate in the world. Ray Krok insisted that MacDonald's wasn't a restaurant company but a property holding company. So becomes the C of S.

Every other statement in this is similarly transparent - facetious and self-serving bullshit.

The SP part is quoted to stop dissent. No way are you allowed to look at Hubbard in a clear light (pun intended). No way can you question dissemination or object to registration cycles without being sent to ethics. And you are let out when you realize how right they were and how wrong you were.

The IAS was another shell game. Originally the line was that it was set up to fund Scientology defense separately from corporate assets and funds. It was directly created by Cof S management, despite what any paperwork may state.

"Human rights must be made a fact not an idealistic dream. The very basis of human rights is freedom from false accusations and from brutality and punishment without offense.'

I've directly experienced being caught in the crosshairs and accused and convicted without any reality to the accusations. I have directly experienced that Scientology does not contribute to perception and vision but in fact says one thing (freedom) and does something very different in pattern (ethics to coerce one back into the perception you are supposed to have)

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Local DSA's and OSA's have been using a DA pack to handle anyone game enough to mention that they read Debbie Cook's E-mail.

It has some extremely tortured use of Hubbard policy to discredit Cook's ability to understand policy well enough to apply it, that is, instead of putting it on the rack until it vindicates whatever you want it to say.

I'm looking for help from some of you Green on White pundits to point out the abuse of Hubbard's actual intentions.

I'd do it myself but I've developed an allergy.:nervous:

Cop ya later!

tl;dr

This is all about Scientology. That's the problem. It started out being about "you." You are a great deal more able than anyone would have you believe--or some such statement from LRH. As your time in Scientology it is no longer about you but "your stats" as that's really about Scientology.

The question is, are YOU putting more money in the bank, are YOU doing what you really want to do in life, are YOU expanding in your career, your family, your community? Is your influence on the world around you as you would like it?

I mean, there are many questions YOU could ask about YOU and YOURS. Is Scientology helping YOU? Are You helping Scientology? Is the exchange equitable? The answers will be the evidence as to whether you are on the right track or not. But when Scientology poses the questions to you it becomes all about Scientology. Are you giving Scientology enough of your time and money? No. There is no limit from the Scientology perspective.

I could go on, but that's what's wrong with the above.

As for abusing Hubbard's actual intentions as stated in tech and policy, he did it first.

One example from memory, Hubbard wrote that insanity is the overt or covert but always continuous and complex determination to harm or destroy. Take that definition to heart while studying the OSA pack. Well there it is, Hubbard's psychosis written in granite so to speak.

I am certain that any student willing to look could find much duplicity in Hubbard's written and spoken words. So to sort out his actual intention could be a mighty task.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would love to see the SP Declare list in full. It must be getting long now.

Vittorio,

It, IMO, would be one of the most damning documents ever published about Scn and El Ron. I knew and interacted with some of the "Big Names" that would be on that list and if their story, where they came from, what and how much they contributed to the "cause" and just "what" and "who" they were was summarized along with their name it completely explain my WTF. :yes::angry:

Face :)

Petey C

Good to see you back in the saddle, BiA -- you have such a refreshing take on things! It's a bit like getting a jumpstart on the day. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I laughed my head off at the DA pack. So earnest. So sincere. So full of righteousness. Kind of, "it's Source so it's just going to stop everyone in their tracks". Yeah, right.

GreyLensman

tl;dr

I could go on, but that's what's wrong with the above.

As for abusing Hubbard's actual intentions as stated in tech and policy, he did it first.

One example from memory, Hubbard wrote that insanity is the overt or covert but always continuous and complex determination to harm or destroy. Take that definition to heart while studying the OSA pack. Well there it is, Hubbard's psychosis written in granite so to speak.

I am certain that any student willing to look could find much duplicity in Hubbard's written and spoken words. So to sort out his actual intention could be a mighty task.

Excellent.

Hubbard's intentions changed from moment to moment, at whim. And everyone around him had to follow along agilely and even then know that at some point he would turn on you.

Yes, he did it first.

Happy Days

Debbie also used source references in her email so now the cult is also using source references.... all I gotta say is 'may the source be with you' :biggrin:

Oh and thanks BIA you certainly sourced it out :coolwink:

Sindy

Crusader
When I was given the DA material on The Truth Rundown peeps, Scobee, Hawkins, et al (when I departed), I yawned through the whole thing.

It was very long and perfectly tabbed and organized and clearly desperate. Some people are stupid but most are not as dumb as they think.

Jump

Operating teatime
When I was given the DA material on The Truth Rundown peeps, Scobee, Hawkins, et al (when I departed), I yawned through the whole thing.

It was very long and perfectly tabbed and organized and clearly desperate. Some people are stupid but most are not as dumb as they think.

It's just their reactive mind in action.

From WWP:

double.jpg

BIA - do you actually want to gather the references that counter the DA?

Hey FTS.

What I was hoping is that some brilliant and wise Scientologist Scholars would show how the DA material was taken out of context. Squirreled, corrupted, violated or otherwise contorted.

The Cof$ has become expert in torturing extracts of Hubbard's work to make it say what was wanted out of context. Input was wanted to demonstrate how.

Cop ya later.

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hey FTS.

What I was hoping is that some brilliant and wise Scientologist Scholars would show how the DA material was taken out of context. Squirreled, corrupted, violated or otherwise contorted.

The Cof$ has become expert in torturing extracts of Hubbard's work to make it say what was wanted out of context. Input was wanted to demonstrate how.

Cop ya later.

That's what I thought and didn't seem to be happening.

C'mon you researchers - this is a worthy project!

Feral

Rogue male
Well for what its worth Debbie Cook seems to have found precise unambiguous references that actually forbid what DM is doing in the Cof$.

She's found references that unequivocally state what Hubbard wanted and they are all in their correct context too.

DM's cronies have found Hubbard's words and cut all of the parts that didn't suit them so that they could take the quotes that suited them.

DM has extracted words from Hubbard that he could twist to make them support what he wants to do. Despite Hubbard's intentions.

I recall a translator complaining that there were too many errors with the amateur translations into Russian, he wrote to DM about getting pro translators, DM wrote back and quoted; "the work was free, keep it so".

Absolute expert in finding policy that he can twist to suit his agenda, all the while destroying the CofS.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Over and above the specifics of David Miscavige's financial malfeasance, isn't Debbie already in breach of that policy which defines the manner in which internal conflicts are to be managed? Perhaps efforts might better be directed towards a policy consideration in that regard. And, just to complicate matters, there's also the "seniority" of policy, not to mention "Command Intention". Still, good luck to those burrowing through the OEC Volumes. Sorta reminds me of some arguments I've seen between Christians, each side quoting from the same source but each contradicting the other. In light of the L Ron Hubbard Law of Commotion, the same seems to apply to Scientology.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey FTS.

Cop ya later.

To the degree Scientology has become separate from living, the whole damn thing is out of context.

Did your auditor fail to find and clear an arcx? Problem? Overt? WH? Something (prepcheck button)?

Most importantly, did your auditor fail to find and clear your main goal/purpose in life?

If so, you have been audited "out-of-context." The world does not revolve around Scientology. Sometimes the world revolves around you, sometimes you revolve around the world. Not everyone is happy with the same ratio of revolvement, self-to another or others or the environment, etc.

The OP would be different, i.e. seek an answer to a different question, if the author would do a mind dump of all the marketing and reg hype, including that from LRH.

Minus hype, plus own observation with own two eyes, minus wishful thinking and that other fella's hands in one's pockets, one hand to take your money and one to massage the genitalia, one draws different, personal conclusions about how to use scientology--if at all.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lure Rob & Hyde

Patron with Honors
Local DSA's and OSA's have been using a DA pack to handle anyone game enough to mention that they read Debbie Cook's E-mail.

It has some extremely tortured use of Hubbard policy to discredit Cook's ability to understand policy well enough to apply it, that is, instead of putting it on the rack until it vindicates whatever you want it to say.

I'm looking for help from some of you Green on White pundits to point out the abuse of Hubbard's actual intentions.

I'd do it myself but I've developed an allergy.:nervous:

Cop ya later!

"Men are men. Until we make them there are damned few right ones"

So " Dr Elwrongstein" is making " them" in his mental laboratory???
Glad they put that out to show what a nutball he was!!