OSA's Official DA on Debbie Cook's e-mail

lkwdblds

Crusader
Good point!

This is Management-style case supervision, a reflection of what happens outside of the supposed sanctity of a session. The modus operandi? Break down the individual to as close to nothing as possible without vegitizing him or killing him off--even though that sometimes happens. The RPF is the OT-7 of management tech. Now he's setup for the OT-8 bognition which, from recollection of my reading on internet, is "Now that I know who I am not, I am ready to find out who I am." During such a breakdown you could expect a reversal of case condition and the need for routine sec checking.

I have always been amused over the duplicity of these upper levels. Beginning with the one-size-fits-all bridge, the fundamentals of auditing are little by little thrown out the window. Whereas evaluation on the lower levels in a no-no, it is the rule in upper levels. The pre-OT is specifically told what to run and how to run it. Whereas Hubbard has stated in the C/S Series that as the being progresses up his bridge, he begins to feel wonderful, more and more like himself, and he will so state--because he IS more himself. I will attest to that being true as observed from 3 sides of the meter, auditor, pc, C/S. Apparently, that type of progress was found to be an undesirable case condition. :dieslaughing:

But lo and behold, when he completes OT-8 he only knows who he is not!? :dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

What a crock 'o shit!

Excellent posts by Ted and Helluva!! I really enjoyed reading those and thought that they both made excellent points!
Lakey

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Ted

But lo and behold, when he completes OT-8 he only knows who he is not!?

The cycle of a Scientologist.

START OF THE BRIDGE
Registrar: Do you know who you are?
Raw Meat: No
Registrar: Excellent. Do you know who you are not?
Raw Meat: Wutt? I don't get it. You mean because I am not a Clear yet and need to pay for my bridge?

CHANGE OF THE BRIDGE
Clear: Yes. I am a Clear. I am totally myself.
Clear: Yes. I am not any other being.

CHANGING CHANGE OF THE BRIDGE
On OT VII: Hard to tell with all these BTs.
On OT VII: That is a very non-standard list question. Now I and/or my bts have a list error.

STOP OF THE BRIDGE (Full EP)
OT VIII: No.
OT VIII: Uh, yeah--I am not OT. Buh-Bye.​

phénix

Patron with Honors
" “Soft sell ” is another recommendation of the SP. "
:bigcry:

So I'm an evil person who just wants to covertly crush everyone else coz I'm crazy?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
" “Soft sell ” is another recommendation of the SP. "
:bigcry:

So I'm an evil person who just wants to covertly crush everyone else coz I'm crazy?

Yeah that is an insane quote from an insane HCOPL written by an insane man.

I will now theorize without proof that somewhere there are sales mechanisms that involve the application of "soft sell" and that when applied properly lead to larger sales down the road, maybe even to a point where "hard sell" is never needed.

In my book if the results of a product are so miraculous or so in demand one would not have to use hard sell to sell the frikin products.

Besides for them to throw that into the DA was a straw man because Cook didn't say to donate less.

Typical Church of Scientology tactics.

Rd00

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Yeah that is an insane quote from an insane HCOPL written by an insane man.

I will now theorize without proof that somewhere there are sales mechanisms that involve the application of "soft sell" and that when applied properly lead to larger sales down the road, maybe even to a point where "hard sell" is never needed.

In my book if the results of a product are so miraculous or so in demand one would not have to use hard sell to sell the frikin products.

Besides for them to throw that into the DA was a straw man because Cook didn't say to donate less.

Typical Church of Scientology tactics.

Rd00

One might say that "Hard Sell" is used when trying to sell something
Hard to Sell.