What's new

OSA's warning about our "exes bash".

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
:welcome: to ESMB, Supafreak - it was great to meet you and the other Anons at Carmel's place.

Funny but the Anons I counted were a lot less than OSA said would be there - did you have 180 friends hiding behind the pine trees or sumfin'? :D

Thank you, Scooter. It was lovely to meet you and Mary! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you more, but I talked to Mary quite a bit. She is such a sweetie. :love2:

Ah, I can tell you where the Anon reinforcements were. They borrowed camouflage gear from Pyro's collection and were hiding in the bushes. :roflmao:

Sorry you couldn't make it, Once Bitten. :(

Pyro

Patron
Gawd supa, you make it sound like I have enough military equipment to arm a small nation,

mmm, >_>

Carmel

Crusader
Gawd supa, you make it sound like I have enough military equipment to arm a small nation,

mmm, >_>

Hey Pyro! Welcome to ESMB! :thumbsup:

Great to meet you on the weekend, and very pleased to see you here! :D

I agree with Supa - YOU DO! (my kids would agree too :giggle: )

All good! Keep up the arms by all means :coolwink:

Cheers,
Carmel

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2: Pyro - glad to have made your acquaintance.:)

Both Mary and I were sorry we had to leave Sunday morning rather than stay and enjoy brunch with the most likeable and peaceful bunch of terrorists I've ever met.

But Mary's brother had his wedding that day so we went and enjoyed that too :wink2:

Seriously OSA, if these people are terrorists then we'll have lasting peace on earth by the end of next week :D

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hello Supafreak and Pyro ... what a good looking pair you are.:happydance:

I expect you will frighten the poor old Office of Silly Arses into submission ... fantastic masks.

LOL ...

Great to have you both here.

:welcome2:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Hey, what happened here?
This does not sound like a real Australian party!!
What are you doing to your reputations??
No fights? No pinching the sheilas?
Did you forget to invite Croc Dundee??? :confused2:
Tell me you at least had a beer chug!! :angry:

I remember a New-Year's party where the neighbors had been warned that we were going to have a party. The next day, when there were about three or four dozen bodies sleeping on the floor, one of the neighbors knocked on the door.

"We thought you were having a party last night?"

"We did!"

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember a New-Year's party where the neighbors had been warned that we were going to have a party. The next day, when there were about three or four dozen bodies sleeping on the floor, one of the neighbors knocked on the door.

"We thought you were having a party last night?"

"We did!"

Ah, memories :)

Many's the party I've attended where, in true Oz style, the house was littered with bodies for the next few days.

Wonder if Carmel's gotten all the "lodgers" out ?:whistling:

Carmel

Crusader
Ah, memories :)

Many's the party I've attended where, in true Oz style, the house was littered with bodies for the next few days.

Wonder if Carmel's gotten all the "lodgers" out ?:whistling:

She has! However, one of the "lodgers" who she would have happily had for a long time, fucked off early to go to a wedding! :ohmy: Them's the breaks! :whistling:

All good though - we were happy to have you and enjoy you for the time we did! :buzzin:

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
She has! However, one of the "lodgers" who she would have happily had for a long time, fucked off early to go to a wedding! :ohmy: Them's the breaks! :whistling:

All good though - we were happy to have you and enjoy you for the time we did! :buzzin:

To quote a commercial for some body lotion or such...
"Rub it in, rub it in."

:p :p :p :p :p

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Hello Supafreak and Pyro ... what a good looking pair you are.:happydance:

I expect you will frighten the poor old Office of Silly Arses into submission ... fantastic masks.

LOL ...

Great to have you both here.

:welcome2:

Thank you, Trouble. The masks have that effect on some Anons too. Pyro scared the crap out of me the first time I met him. :nervous:

Ya know, Cyrus Brooks (DSA ANZO) came up to me in December, said hello, but then he ran away and didn't talk to me. Delayed reaction to the mask? Am I that scary (or smelly)? :lol:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Btw: Don't think I :welcome2: ya Supafreak! Glad ya had fun at the party!

I suddenly wish I lived in Australia now! :sigh:

Thank you, Wisened One. :)

I have been tempted to bring a Geiger counter and stand in front of the org and say my bullshit detector is off the scale. :p

You'd need something to make the Geiger counter click rapidly. Background radiation won't do it. I'd say something about getting a radioactive test sample for the counter to read, but OSA might misinterpret it as Anonymous preparing radiological weapons. :melodramatic:

I have visited - and it is a great place! :yes: :clap:

Yea Supafreak and Pyro! :happydance: Welcome to the festivities!:yes: :thumbsup:

EP

Thank you, EP. And yes, Australia is a great place to live. :happydance:

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome to the board Supafreak and Pyro, We enjoyed meeting you at the party.

I got an idea!, you guys could rename that other ANON (whos nick I've forgotten and I won't namefag him) "Snory-anon", He snored like a chain saw!!

It was a good party,it's a pity that the OSA tried to turn it into something sinister.

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Thanks, Feral! We enjoyed talking to you and Mrs Pattycake. :D

I don't know who the snoring Anon was. What did he look like? You can PM me if you want 'cause I know all the Anons who were at the party. Pyro and I had the tent, but we are sometime snoring Anons. :giggle:

HCObringOrder?

You'd need something to make the Geiger counter click rapidly. Background radiation won't do it. I'd say something about getting a radioactive test sample for the counter to read, but OSA might misinterpret it as Anonymous preparing radiological weapons. :melodramatic:

If you have them in the down unda, the white mantle for a white gas lantern has some pretty good ticks in it. Part of the process that manufactures them. These things look like paw mittens for small animals, with a single string to tighten them on the Gas tube for use.

The instructors for the counters use them for the demo value.
Nice to see some of the masks you use.

HCObringOrder?

Welcome to the board Supafreak and Pyro, We enjoyed meeting you at the party.

I got an idea!, you guys could rename that other ANON (whos nick I've forgotten and I won't namefag him) "Snory-anon", He snored like a chain saw!!

It was a good party,it's a pity that the OSA tried to turn it into something sinister.

That person could use a sleep study and a doctor to look at them. It could help to prevent some severe health problems down the road. Take it from a heavy snore, something physical needs some correction.
:wink2: I am serious here, no joke.

Carmel

Crusader
Thanks, Feral! We enjoyed talking to you and Mrs Pattycake. :D

I don't know who the snoring Anon was. What did he look like? You can PM me if you want 'cause I know all the Anons who were at the party. Pyro and I had the tent, but we are sometime snoring Anons. :giggle:
It was SNM.

That person could use a sleep study and a doctor to look at them. It could help to prevent some severe health problems down the road. Take it from a heavy snore, something physical needs some correction.
:wink2: I am serious here, no joke.
We still haven't really established if SNM is a heavy snorer, or whether Feral just needed an excuse to be wandering in his undies at 4am. When asked what he was doing, he gave the reason as being that he needed to find somewhere else to sleep - sounded feasible, but who knows? :whistling: