What's new

OT 3 Appended findings - What I found running through this implant.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is this a creative writing thread? Cool.

A garden: what I found wandering…

[Cautionary health warning: The following may send you into a deep slumber - or get an urge to bash your head on the desk. Read it at your own risk. I’ll pop a tune at the end of my ramble to try to revive you. For those struggling with insomnia, this is your lucky day!]

The other day I was wandering through a beautiful garden. One of those huge rambling gardens that people get married in. A very very nice venue.

gate%20path%20180x300.jpg

It is mid-winter here and the garden is at rest though is still very beautiful in an austere sort of a way. This is probably the most boring sentence in history. Never mind, moving on…

It was lightly drizzling as I wandered around. It was in those intense moments of truly confronting the moisture falling from the sky that I discovered I did not have an umbrella in my bag. I felt a sense of “bugger!” energy.

Drizzle or no bloody drizzle, my garden tour proceeded. I forged on, being careful to not slip over on the greasy pathways. There is nothing worse than falling over in a public place. It’s humiliating.

Very early daffodils I found in the garden.
I felt a sense of pure wonder seeing these
gorgeous gifts from mother nature.

Early%20daffodils%20300x167.jpg

And then, through the trees, I saw a bridge. Really I did! A bridge! I felt a sense of “A real bridge! Let’s go there!” I fearlessly quickened my pace. My sense of “Oh my God if I fall over in a public place I’ll be so humiliated” just evaporated. I was confronting that bridge, I wanted to stand on that bridge! The excitement I felt in those moments…well, ya know, it was exciting. What else can I say.

Bridge%20300x180.jpg

I stood looking at the bridge, mesmerised by its wintery beauty - and admiring its horizontal-ness. I love horizontal bridges – so much better than vertical bridges drawn on large bits of glossy paper and slapped onto walls in nasty looking frames.

If you are still awake, thank you for being so polite. It is appreciated.

And now for some rejuvenation. Please consider doing a little jive around the living room/office/kitchen to this. It really is good for the soul. :)

A garden’s what I found wandering, through the weed patch of my mind.
Realized it’d been there all along, how could I be so blind?
There were daises and were daffodils and of course the roses they’d I’d smelt.
Lo and behold! A pint of rum, of course I took a belt.
And another, and again until my head began to spin,
The flowery perfumes stirred quite heady, from the foliage I was tromping in.
Then realized I was not alone! This ain’t my mind at all!
I’d stumbled into someone’s wedding and I really didn’t have the gall.
I stuttered and I stammered out it was an accident.
They all giggled politely, as away, red faced, I went.
Sorry Glenda, it's a kinda serendipity thing sometimes.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
*** I want to caution that this material may be very re-stimulating, consider it at your own experience and expense, please. ***

I went back through the Wall of Fire today and towards the end, the implant towards the end has some thought energy "You mocked it up", while I was experiencing the implant (originally) - I have no idea how far ago, I felt a sense of "absurd energy".

While the implant story does not mention this, I confronted the energy behind this feeling and encountered another implant which was very disturbing to me. I believe it contains energy that brings about some of the primary triggers for re-implanting and slavery for us as thetans. This is what I believe.

I can provide more details of what I went through, if interested. I have many other implants I've discovered while doing my own research.

If this helps you at all, please contact me :) However that is not required. I've personally recovered some huge memories, such as theta bodies which contained vast amounts of previously blocked theta energy.

Also I do not believe body thetans are real, rather they are harmful energies that are in our own case, rather than souls stuck to us. I think beyond this addendum to OT 3, I have the real OT 4 level that addresses I believe rather than our Theta lines on earth, but our theta bodies beyond.

Xenu does not exist, it is in my opinion lies in the implant taken as truth.

Oh I can help you with that, it's hubbardian implants, and yes it always contains absurd energy.

M

Moderator 2

I've removed that part from my original post. I agree - it distracts from my original excitement and discussion. Is there a better place to discuss concepts and ideas than here?

I work as a programmer, but I really want to focus on this independent research.

I forget that not everyone here has much regard for anything related to Scientology.

I apologize because I have every interest in sharing these ideas - would freezone be a better place for that?[/

Oh, a much better place for you (see my bold). You really shouldn't feel compelled to share your work with us. :)

To be honest I was a half a cup of coffee from banning you as a spammer before you took out the solicitation for money.

I will suggest that you go forth and find more suitable lodgings and room mates to share your research with if you wish to continue unimpeded by reason and logic or even cold hard reality.

If not I can just as easily send you on your way.

But if your world might be benefited by knowing more about the pinks and grays that helped Hubbard with the OT III research, you can stay.

M2

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam7986

Declared SP
Are we adding on to OT 3?

75 years ago or so a sociopath named Blubbard made a bet with a friend that he could become famous by starting a religion. Since this was the age of space travel, he chose aliens as his back story. He was a seasoned science fiction writer, though most of his science fiction was lacking. He started by asking Alister Crowley through a Ouija board for a better name for Satan. After mutually fellating each other, he and Jack Parsons were able to get a response. Xemu or was it Xenu? The planchette landed somewhere in between the 'n' and 'm'. When said out loud Hubbard decided that Xemu sounded too much like "emu" and so he went with 'n' to avoid being taken for a joke. So he and Jack Parsons continued fellating each other until a woman showed up. Blubbard quickly called Bill Cosby and asked for his advice on how to get laid, and 6 months later he was married to Sara Northrup-Grumman. Then Hubbard wrote a book called Diarrhea. It told of a subcutaneous mind that absorbed all the toxins. So he said you had to sweat to get them out. Then once you were Clear you could be perfect. Then the governments wanted this power so Hubbard took to the seas and collected up a bunch of young, subservient boys and girls who he definitely didn't have sex with--even when they were chained up in the dungeon of the boat there was definitely no sex going on. Especially the gay sex. Because Hubbard definitely wasn't gay, he just like to suck dick sometimes and that's not gay. In fact, gays are evil and you definitely cannot say Hubbard is evil so he's definitely not gay and not having sex with all the boys and girls on his boat in the middle of nowhere. Even the girls and boys that are bathing him, he's not having sex with them either. So anyway, back to the point, Hubbard took to the seas to escape the evil governmenttards that were chasing him. Eventually he became a super-villain and stole an entire city from Pinellas County in the State of Florida. But don't get excited, this was only plan B after his plan to steal an entire African country had failed. Then there was a superhero and his name was "The Web". Slowly but surely he was combating this super-villain who had become immortal by inhabiting the body of a young man who's name sort of rhymed with Cabbage. Possession definitely didn't occur through homosexual fellatio or buttsex. Definitely not because Blubbard and Cabbage were both totally straight as an arrow and didn't touch wee-wees or anything. One day the "Web" would take a huge bite out of the super-villain's ass--which definitely had never had anything stuck up in it before. Slowly but surely the world watched as the super-villain became more and more desperate and started shouting and cursing at everything that came near. His minions started leaving as they noticed his power faltering. The only thing the villain could hope for was a short stint in prison--where he definitely wouldn't be fellating anyone or having buttsex.

kQXDc8s.gif

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
*** I want to caution that this material may be very re-stimulating, consider it at your own experience and expense, please. ***

I went back through the Wall of Fire today and towards the end, the implant towards the end has some thought energy "You mocked it up", while I was experiencing the implant (originally) - I have no idea how far ago, I felt a sense of "absurd energy".

While the implant story does not mention this, I confronted the energy behind this feeling and encountered another implant which was very disturbing to me. I believe it contains energy that brings about some of the primary triggers for re-implanting and slavery for us as thetans. This is what I believe.

I can provide more details of what I went through, if interested. I have many other implants I've discovered while doing my own research.

If this helps you at all, please contact me :) However that is not required. I've personally recovered some huge memories, such as theta bodies which contained vast amounts of previously blocked theta energy.

Also I do not believe body thetans are real, rather they are harmful energies that are in our own case, rather than souls stuck to us. I think beyond this addendum to OT 3, I have the real OT 4 level that addresses I believe rather than our Theta lines on earth, but our theta bodies beyond. Xenu does not exist, it is in my opinion lies in the implant taken as truth.

7ad3d59cb1e56f162a9d9a372a120e5f4b04ecefe7194b391a83fbda6df79c85.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snipped--

And now for some rejuvenation. Please consider doing a little jive around the living room/office/kitchen to this. It really is good for the soul. :)

Whoa! When I heard that "watermelon man" cover dude on sax begin to blow his solo, it reminded me of something else....

[video=youtube;YnhI_ECOAK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhI_ECOAK4[/video]

Hadn't seen anything like that Jr. Walker clip in a long time...........

White chicks in high heels doing the Jerk.....double whoa! lol

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

My problem with this is, that this might just be the case. Whenever I see a post such as the OP here, my first instinct is to 'take the piss', but then, you never know the mental state of a poster you've never heard of before, and it may well be that they do have 'problems', and to just 'take the piss' would be nothing short of cruel and unwarranted IMO.

Just sayin'.