What's new

OT Experiences of Freezoneers

Amfortas

Patron
OT Experiences of Freezoneers

I was an active Scientologist for 2 years and was a Dianetics Clear. When I got away from the Church I went to college and studied Anthropology and Philosophy. It seems that everything that I studied was done so to challenge what I had learned in Scientology. After that I went to graduate school for a Masters in Liberal Studies, if you don’t know that is a study of the great writings of Western Civilization. It was during that time that I started to study the Occult as well. I became a Freemason and have been seriously studying the Occult for just over 10 years. I adapted a study method from Anthropology to studying the Occult. I call it “Comparative Occult Studies”. I don’t just study one mystery system, religion or philosophy. I study dozens and what emerges is a matrix of generalities, like the superstructure of a building. Within those generalities I searched my soul for the specific truth. The vehicle of my search has been the E-Meter and various trance and meditative techniques.

I’ve met with what seems to be considerable success. How I measure that success is by the experience of increased perceptions, nearly continuous exterioration, and the experience of lots of phenomena of all kinds while exterior. The most interesting perception that I’ve developed is the ability to see higher dimensional energies moving around living things. My exterioration consists mostly of a high degree of expansion, sometimes I can expand to the point of feeling several hundred feet tall. In deep trance I exteriorize out to my soul/bank and travel on higher dimensions, often encountering other beings. One thing that I find strange is that while visiting higher dimensional cities they seem nearly empty and the beings are involved in a kind of game of cat and mouse. I my self have been attacked by some kind of guard or sentinel. The first time the only thing that saved me was having a body to retreat into. I can see how beings get the idea that it is safer to have a body.

The reason I’m telling all of this is to solicit your experiences. If Scientology works, those of you who are OT must have something to share. I’m very interested in those Freezoneers who have gone beyond OT8. From what I can gather, Hubbard said that at OT8 the Thetan experiences Space/Time in a very different way. From my experience Localized Time becomes All Time, meaning, you experience Time as a Continuum. In theory you should be able to exit this Local Time and enter a different Local Time, say 1842. The problem is that you don’t have a soul/bank in 1842 and your soul/bank and body in 2008 is anchoring you to this Local Time. So I haven’t been able to time travel. However, the qualities of time in higher dimensions make it possible to travel to very distant worlds at an instant, but after you are there you are stuck in higher dimension. Space is very different too. You have to conceptualize Space to give it a three dimensional image, it has a form of its own but it lacks gritty 3 dimensional textures. My concept is a cross between Avalon and Star Wars. You may conceptualize it in a very different way, but the basic form we will hold in common.

It is for those sensitive loving beings with valid experiences who wish to have intelligent and mutually benefiting communication that I have started this thread.

Amfortas

Patron
Dirt farmers have there place too

One thing I would like to comment on is the idea that Scientology develops in you some kind of Jedi powers. I have to say that my perception of reality has changed due to my spiritual pursues but never have I moved an object with my mind or choked out a DM from across the room. I never saw any evidence of those kinds of abilities while I was in Scientology but thinking and talk about that kind of stuff was very pervasive. It’s like past lives; you are never just some dirt farmer; you’re a galactic space patrol captain. Its fun to think about how powerful you are going to be and to work toward it, but stop and think for a moment. Why are we in the trap again? Could it be that in our immaturity, we used our power irresponsibly? Ego makes us want and dream of powers that we are not responsible enough to handle. So, do you think that a trap/bank would be built for us that would permit us to use those kinds of powers while in it? I don’t know this but it would seem to me that you would have to be fully without a bank before you could choke out DM from across the room. Having said that it would fallow that no Scientologist has that power because no Scientologist is without a bank and DM is still alive. There are a lot of cool things you can do on a purely spirit/theta level. Maybe those are things that can be focused on. Dirt farmers have there place too.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Amfortas - welcome to ESMB.

I'm not OT. Just wanted to say Hi and thank you for sharing your interesting experiences. Hope to hear more about them and this subject in general.

Cheers

tanstaafl

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
One thing I would like to comment on is the idea that Scientology develops in you some kind of Jedi powers. I have to say that my perception of reality has changed due to my spiritual pursues but never have I moved an object with my mind or choked out a DM from across the room. I never saw any evidence of those kinds of abilities while I was in Scientology but thinking and talk about that kind of stuff was very pervasive. It’s like past lives; you are never just some dirt farmer; you’re a galactic space patrol captain. Its fun to think about how powerful you are going to be and to work toward it, but stop and think for a moment. Why are we in the trap again? Could it be that in our immaturity, we used our power irresponsibly? Ego makes us want and dream of powers that we are not responsible enough to handle. So, do you think that a trap/bank would be built for us that would permit us to use those kinds of powers while in it? I don’t know this but it would seem to me that you would have to be fully without a bank before you could choke out DM from across the room. Having said that it would fallow that no Scientologist has that power because no Scientologist is without a bank and DM is still alive. There are a lot of cool things you can do on a purely spirit/theta level. Maybe those are things that can be focused on. Dirt farmers have there place too.

Well, several things. First is that you can find, sometimes, dirt farmer existences. It isn't that they are less common in your past than anything else, it is more that one's more adventurous lives lead to more engrams, oppositions to others and so forth - so that is where one's attention tends to stick in the past. You just find more of the 'space captain' type because that is what you have your attention on.

Second thing is that nobody is about to choke out DM with OT powers. One creates one's opponents as worthy opponents. If you choked him out you'd no longer have your worthy opponent. And if you fully got out of the game of needing such an opponent you'd no longer feel the need or the necessity of choking him out in the first place. He would 'melt' as an opponent.

Nick

nw2394

I’m very interested in those Freezoneers who have gone beyond OT8. From what I can gather, Hubbard said that at OT8 the Thetan experiences Space/Time in a very different way. From my experience Localized Time becomes All Time, meaning, you experience Time as a Continuum. In theory you should be able to exit this Local Time and enter a different Local Time, say 1842. The problem is that you don’t have a soul/bank in 1842 and your soul/bank and body in 2008 is anchoring you to this Local Time. So I haven’t been able to time travel. However, the qualities of time in higher dimensions make it possible to travel to very distant worlds at an instant, but after you are there you are stuck in higher dimension. Space is very different too. You have to conceptualize Space to give it a three dimensional image, it has a form of its own but it lacks gritty 3 dimensional textures. My concept is a cross between Avalon and Star Wars. You may conceptualize it in a very different way, but the basic form we will hold in common.

I am not sure that this (the different time streams that some beings like to 'operate' in) is something exclusive to OT8. I think one finds it as a growing awareness. Eventually one finds that the "cities" (as I think you said) of the past are largely devoid of anything much sensible going on and come properly to present time - able to experience the past - and able to create a future - but mainly operating in a 'now' that most of us agree about. :thumbsup:

Nick

Div6

Crusader
Haven't done OT VII, much less VIII, but I have found similar expereinces with the upper and lower worlds in (non drug induced) Shamanic trance states.
Aldous Huxley wrote a book called "The Perrenial Philosophy" which was, I believe, a stab in the direction of the philosophic framework you have developed. I'd be interested in seeing your "notes" at some point, if it were possible.

When I was auditing OT III, I would get the occaisional "TA at 6, stuck needle"
phenomenon. At first I balked, but when the needle went dirty I knew it was time to dig in on the withhold side of things. The first "ball of entheta" was tied up with the Inquisition, and the killing of heretics in southern France. That session took about 2 hours to wrap up, and went from extremely uncomfortable to floating TA.

As a result of that session, I started reading more about the Cathar heresy and extermination. I was reading a book about it on a train one day, and this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and says "only in this town!"
I asked what he meant, and he said that it would never happen in Milwaukee, that someone was reading a book about Medieval heresies. Turns out he was a medieval scholar and we went off on a roaring conversation. Then the lady who had just taken the seat next to him piped up that SHE had just returned from the south of France, and visited the sites we had been discussing.

It was like we all totally re-habbed our dreams that had been so viscioulsy suppressed by the Catholic church. F/N's all around.

It was cool!

As I said, that was my first "stuck TA" on Solo III. There were others. Each was astounding in their own way. Some have had further "life" confirmations, others....not yet.

"You seekers of the truth accepting that reason will relive
And breathe and hope and chase and love
For you and you and you" - Yes - Revealing Science of God

nw2394

Amfortas - welcome to ESMB.

I'm not OT. Just wanted to say Hi and thank you for sharing your interesting experiences. Hope to hear more about them and this subject in general.

Cheers

tanstaafl

At the extreme risk of irrevocably diverting this thread, I just noticed you changed your pic Taansy. You certainly have the right (to do it again!) - but - what are you - a shape changer???

Nick

Tanstaafl

Crusader
At the extreme risk of irrevocably diverting this thread, I just noticed you changed your pic Taansy. You certainly have the right (to do it again!) - but - what are you - a shape changer???

Nick

No, I was having problems with "file not uploaded" message and everything went doolally. I'll settle on a new one for a while if it's making you queasy. :)

Amfortas

Patron
Synchronicity

As a result of that session, I started reading more about the Cathar heresy and extermination. I was reading a book about it on a train one day, and this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and says "only in this town!"

You experienced Synchronicity. That’s beautiful.:thumbsup:

Amfortas

Patron
Well, several things. First is that you can find, sometimes, dirt farmer existences. It isn't that they are less common in your past than anything else, it is more that one's more adventurous lives lead to more engrams, oppositions to others and so forth - so that is where one's attention tends to stick in the past. You just find more of the 'space captain' type because that is what you have your attention on.

Second thing is that nobody is about to choke out DM with OT powers. One creates one's opponents as worthy opponents. If you choked him out you'd no longer have your worthy opponent. And if you fully got out of the game of needing such an opponent you'd no longer feel the need or the necessity of choking him out in the first place. He would 'melt' as an opponent.

Nick

Its funny, I used choking DM as an example because so many would like to. However, I my self have no desire to.

My comments about being a dirt farmer were a kind of back door way of saying that our ego is as big a case barrier as any incident. As a Scientologist I didn’t do OT3 but I did have to deal with that level and the ego was part of the barrier. The other part could be described as a wall of fire.

Div6

Crusader
You experienced Synchronicity. That’s beautiful.:thumbsup:

Yes, it was quite a proper validation of tech, and application. BTW, I have done up through OT IV in the FZ

Now, if I only told you what the synchronicity of Anon is all about....:D

Amfortas

Patron
BT’s

I want to talk about Body Thetan’s. I really think this is an interesting subject. Scientology has them a Theta, like us, vying for control of the body or a part of the body. I think I remember that Thetans inhabit rocks and trees and bodies of water. This makes them like the Elementals of Magick. I really think that in Magick the Soul is exactly like the Bank in Scientology and Spirit is Theta. If anyone can further define this please do. I would define Elementals as Spirit/ Theta. In Magick Elementals don’t have a Soul or rather a Bank. Is that true of BT’s in Scientology? In Magick the Elemental needs to be communicated with to gain its cooperation it causing an effect in the physical world. The Mage has little power of his own but if he can gathers the force of his BT’s he can work great wonders. Does that make sense to anyone?

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Welcome Amfortas,

Yes, once I visited a very unusual city and it appeared empty. Reminded me of the U2 song, "street with no name". Have experienced some "I Am" and no-thinking phenomenon. Tantalizing, to say the least.

For all the attention and effort you put into your work you should be rewarded.

I can't go to bed at night without asking myself questions, like, "Who am I?", "What is the Ultimate?", etc., and I continue this all day long, in addition to running identity processes (a treatment for stuck mock-ups), which, just incidentally allowed me to see the "void" in the middle of the shock moment. It seems to be more important than anything else. Fortunately I have arranged my life in a way that I can devote to expanding into Awareness.

In talking about this with others, the main confusion is caused by different teachers and seekers using different terms, which might mean the same thing, or not. That's where I am at. Currently reading Robert Adams and Nisargadatta Maharaj, and something from the little purple notebook. I generally avoid my peers who are vying for spiritual superiority. I also avoid trying to understand OT phenomena by building ideas around it, it just happens, is an interesting distraction, and I only publish it as a beacon to find creatures who resonate with me. Did I say "creatures"? Sorry. :)

Also, although I am usually able to permeate whilst reading, I keep dispersing off of this subject matter, and have to reach and withdraw more often, so it is a slow go. Probably just need to lighten up.

I suppose the game of this Board keeps me grounded, but secretly I disdain the whole idea of games, win or lose, and have an urge to move on. Keeping things simple is the best way I have to lessen immersion into games at this point.

I am still using the mind to turn off the mind, which can work, but I don't know if it is the only way.

Your reference to loving beings, yes, I avoid the teachers who are reputed to be rude or nasty or patronizing. My history with Hubbard is that I got him to audit me in or around 1948 (last lifetime). I was in his church for about 7 years, no auditing, some courses. I was more on the 3rd/4th dynamic, using Dianetics and 50's tech to help people.

The more I progress the more I realize I am more than what I give myself acknowledgement for, much more, but am currently working on being less, if you know what I mean. :)

Great that you are here.

Amfortas

Patron
I love the icon. A smiley face guy cleaning the checker board floor. LOL, he is cleaning up his sense of right and wrong. That is so clever.
floor.gif

Amfortas

Patron
Dimensions

In Scientology we have body, mind and soul or body, bank and theta. In esoteric mystery traditions we have body, soul and spirit. Each of which is a kind of body. The soul is a vehicle for the spirit and the body is a vehicle for the soul. Starting from the grosser body moving to the finer soul and then moving further to the still finer spirit each in order operates in higher degrees or dimensions of space/time. Body operates in the 1st through the 4th dimensions of space/time. The soul operates from the 4th through the 7th dimension of space/time and the spirit operates from the 8th through the 10th dimension of space/time. You notice that body and soul over lap in the 4th dimension. 4th dimension is assumed to be time but in reality the first 7 dimensions experience time in pretty much the same way. It isn’t until the 8th dimension that time becomes radically different.

How is this practical? If you had a 7th dimensional body you would be able to do a lot of cool things, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation and shape shifting, to name a few but you would still have a bank. It wouldn’t make you any smarter, wiser or happier. You would still be a theta in a bank in a body. That is the state of our friends in the spaceships who go around collecting roaming theta/bank. They reinforce the implants and let you go. I’ve been picked up several times out flying my bank around. I don’t do it anymore since I figured out how to travel in the 8th through the 10th dimensions. Someday humans will evolve into having a 5th dimensional body, we’ll look similar to the way that we do now but the body will last for a very long time, and we all will be able to do telepathy and some will learn telekinesis.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I want to talk about Body Thetan’s. I really think this is an interesting subject. Scientology has them a Theta, like us, vying for control of the body or a part of the body. I think I remember that Thetans inhabit rocks and trees and bodies of water. This makes them like the Elementals of Magick. I really think that in Magick the Soul is exactly like the Bank in Scientology and Spirit is Theta. If anyone can further define this please do. I would define Elementals as Spirit/ Theta. In Magick Elementals don’t have a Soul or rather a Bank. Is that true of BT’s in Scientology? In Magick the Elemental needs to be communicated with to gain its cooperation it causing an effect in the physical world. The Mage has little power of his own but if he can gathers the force of his BT’s he can work great wonders. Does that make sense to anyone?

Yes it does and this relates to LRH's Admissions, pre-Scn "Men are your slaves. Elemental spirits are your slaves."

LRH and scientologists seem to believe the elementals do have Soul or Bank.

I think Blavatsky was the first in recent times to talk publically about elementals and of course she influenced modern-day magic enormously.

We don't know if LRH did anything with the BTs and entities released by scientologists during OTIII. We can't even be sure he believed the BTs had Banks (this concept could have been literally a spell he cast upon BT's via scientology solo auditors). OTIII could have in fact been a spell to confuse BT's or elementals. If I were a left-hand magician I would perhaps magically make myself a stable terminal for confused elementals to latch onto. I could perhaps view the pool of newly released BTs and elementals as a valuable resource to enhance my power.

I would perhaps set myself up as a glowing bright white light to gather in the confused elementals to charge up my power.

Of course all magic carries a potential liability and if I gathered elementals and found myself suffering years later, I might have to invent new spells to cast them off or control them. Or maybe gather in new entities to better enhance my powers. NOTs processes communicate with entities and was developed by LRH to sort out his case problems.

I'm just thinking out loud and probably talking a load of rubbish. :duh:

Amfortas

Patron
Of course all magic carries a potential liability and if I gathered elementals and found myself suffering years later

It’s hardly rubbish. One thing is for sure Left Hand Path magick is very hard on the body. It drives one to delusion and paranoia. Those who follow the Left Hand Path crave power and domination over others. Does that sound like any people or an organization that we know?